General state of board

So I've been gone for a while and just wanted to check in and see how you guys are doing here. Is Jow Forums in one of It's better periods or what?
Seems pretty calm around here.

Attached: IMG_2035.jpg (314x314, 46K)

fuck no

Attached: twisted-little-mermaid1.jpg (600x776, 63K)

Same old, same old, everybody hates everybody and people want to put themselves in a hierarchical system.
Also check out my ID it's pretty satanic

it's the same as it's always been and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

>he doesn't know
a-user im so sorry

I would say it has gotten a little better. Namefags are still cancer though.

Attached: 1527682219824.png (900x1023, 225K)

you missed Jow Forums becoming /chen/

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_kabaji__ac14e668d8a916eed73b027597686489.jpg (1068x1200, 335K)

This
not as much gay spam as of lately

Attached: Ashley 68.jpg (392x424, 86K)

>0hhbHO7S
>Ohh baby HOTS

Attached: 1426891735276.jpg (640x640, 163K)

It is so calm because the board will be deleted soon

wrong

this

It's actually getting worse. There's very little OC (papers, memes, etc), almost no discussion outside of the usual people circle jerking and most of the good posters are slowly leaving.
This whole board gets more shit every day and I guess I'm just pumping that gas until it gets deleted.

Attached: 1491611533018.gif (300x225, 1.07M)

>This whole board gets more shit every day and I guess I'm just pumping that gas until it gets deleted.
Same here

I blame /b/.

Attached: 7401b5fc531dc201decf86acb9d16e55.jpg (800x600, 126K)

I blame myself. It's not like I'm doing anything to make the board better.
We only have ourselves to blame.

I'm not doing anything to make the board better either.
So let's shit up a shit board together~
UwU

Attached: )_( Chen.png (512x512, 154K)

we have a new new paper, bumstead is running those game jams and there are some nice drawfags
its not all bad...

Attached: f0280062b6618d1995ea7483f290092cd72d544a_hq.gif (500x281, 837K)

*boops your chen*
K
>new paper
Which will have 1 issue. Bet.
>game jams
We've had risk threads for a while and we use to have boss raid threads but not anymore. With bum running it it should stick around.
>drawfags
Some but not as many as we use to.
Face it we're on the slow train to destruction.

Attached: 0c7.jpg (400x358, 30K)

I started this war out of a fit of anger when my most recent lets call him "e-lover" pulled a 180 after ERPing with me to run off with an user even I hadn't heard of. It's something that shouldn't have been a big deal but knowing that once again a qt boi from bant had used me then tossed me aside finally broke me. The constant torment from anons for being a gay poster and knowing that all the other gay posters weren't interested in me broke me. I knew the only way to ensure that I wouldn't have to feel like this again was to eliminate the very concept of gay posting all together in spite of my love for it. If I could successfully bolster the anti-gayposters enough I knew that this board would tear apart at the seams. So the plan was simple. I'd spend a day shitposting against gay posters long enough to watch not only the gay posters eat each other but watch the anti-gayposters finally take some action against the gay posters. My plan worked about as perfectly as I could've imagined. While the mass confusion of why I had turncoated subsided rather quickly the hysteria of it all turned into a full blown revolution. Nice posters turned rude, people turned on Denmark and all the lines were blurred for all of a moment. All the while I sat back fanning the flames just to watch it all burn. It felt amazing watching bant suffer because I needed revenge. It seemed nobody in any thread was safe from the war that was raging. It was glorious....that is until I saw Cute post in my hate thread. Out of all the gay posters on this board there was one I just couldn't bring myself to purge. He was the reminder of the very ideals I wanted bant to have from the beginning. When I learned that my actions were effecting him it started to sink in how badly I'd fucked up. Cute was the best there ever was and still is. Unfortunately I'm not the one for him and I have to move past that. I did all this because of what he did to me but now I realize I have to protect bant for him.

Attached: 1530774353030.png (1616x1212, 1.98M)

i guess nothing lasts forever
at least there are still some good threads

Attached: sad.jpg (598x598, 36K)

Did normie really write that

Attached: eh.jpg (394x353, 41K)

you can tell nothing has changed because people are still complaining about the same stuff that they always have

Yup enjoy it while it lasts.
Yup that's all me baby. This was me too. Denmark loves to pasta my long posts. Obsession is a hell of a drug fagapore.

Attached: How the bant war ended.png (1321x583, 72K)

Complain fags will be complain fags
Those who really care will try and improve the board instead of spamming the same old thing everyday

Attached: smugshrug.jpg (539x477, 34K)

I see
Were you the one that made Denmark this way? He used to be nice didn't he
Anyway the plane is taking off soon see you fags

Attached: smugtext.jpg (659x1024, 132K)

I've always loved Jow Forums. It's had its ups and downs for sure, but I still really love it here.
I think it's a bit in a rough patch right now, I feel like 2017 Jow Forums was best Jow Forums because the threads were a little more creative. I enjoy anime grils but I don't think 95% of threads should just be that. I still think we can bounce back

I was one of the many who bullied Fagmark and will take part of the blame for why he's such a dick now. It's sad really. Makes me think back and miss what he use to be.
One of those moments where you don't realize what you had until it's gone....fuck I miss Nicemark.

Attached: tumblr_ormfvwhv891rrtv31o1_400.gif (400x224, 658K)

Attached: (as if you've ever made anything constructive on -bant- other than being a shitty ERPing namefa (500x500, 7K)

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲

Attached: some-people-are-gay-bant.jpg (1239x1746, 396K)

sweet mama jesus there is a lot of cringe in here
and fucking BOATLOADS of narcissism, holy good lord