Is this accurate, Jow Forums?

Is this accurate, Jow Forums?
instagram.com/explore/tags/peoplewhocode/

Attached: thotswhocode.png (1776x1186, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bpr37d9hKsT/
instagram.com/p/BvpXCt5Bckq/
instagram.com/p/BvkNzJ0BIrZ/
thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking roasties why can't they take a picture without including themselves?

i want her to crush my head between her thighs

The whole point is to show "people who code" user, it's like showing a picture of a guitar and call it "people who plays guitar".

>giant bars
>barely any space for code
>probably 1366x768
>dumb gaming keyboard and mouse
>lefty
>standing desk meme

Fucking big yike.

God, I'd love to sniff her thighs and rub her lips down there...

Imagine the smell of those shorts after 8 hours of programming

Attached: bbe (1).png (938x504, 586K)

Maybe because it's a hash tag where you're supposed to show who codes you autistic retard.

Sorry my autism isn't strong enough to go through all the hashtags

user... she's not even coding 10 minutes straight.

Sirs, please do the needful and pass me my söylent bottle.

Attached: soyloo.jpg (718x1015, 463K)

Attached: 1390719532320.jpg (600x427, 39K)

That's a tiny laptop

Dios Mio... Es Un Frontendgoblina

why would you dress like that?
literally asking to be raped or badly beaten

That's just a massive pajeet

The quality of the shooping in those insta-shit pics is fucking terrible.
>Pajeet needs to do the needful and learn too shooop thots he is stalking on the internet.

I for one support women in tech.

I really wonder what's going through her mind when she took this picture.
Surely she knows a foot fetish is a thing, right?
>please hire me I'll take my stinky feet out and lay around in the ball pit uwu

Attached: 54510943_2213929055590125_1587811238705419548_n.jpg (862x1032, 81K)

God I wish I were that laptop

Is this considered professional attire? She's just wearing high rise denim panties.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

This is why most women can't hack it in any form of engineering. It's always "look how great I am" and not "look how great my work is"

>professional attire
fuck off boomer

she turned my floppy into a hard drive huehuehue

I have the same printer.

pretty sure roasties were sick getting called attention whores for narcissisticly shoving themselves into every god damn picture so they just started spinning it as #girlpowerXD or some dumb shit

You mean the whole point is to show off the body of the person who codes?

Attached: men_women_teach.png (872x1340, 723K)

Don't disrespect nancypi

>not using a text editor for webdev and an ide for everyrhing else
80 chars max, woman

Attached: IMG_20190405_111232.png (159x100, 28K)

Still can't deny the fact that she's wearing high rise denim panties.

I mean, it's fairly blatant at this point. The women are their to show themselves off really. It's female nature. Subconsciously, they just want to attract the best mate. I can hardly blame them really, men fall into the same obvious pitfalls by flashing cash. I mean despite thousands of years of civilization we're still instinctive animals at our core, desperately wanting to mate with the best partners. Guffawing about this behaviour doesn't make us look smarter it just makes you look bitter. Just laugh it off, and run with it. We're all living in a clown world after all might as well have some fun.

Attached: ppgcZisy_400x400.png (400x400, 200K)

god I wish that were me

Her feet are way too dirty for that.
0/5 would not lick.

she knows very well what she's doing
instagram.com/p/Bpr37d9hKsT/
instagram.com/p/BvpXCt5Bckq/
instagram.com/p/BvkNzJ0BIrZ/

i hate women so fucking much
attention seeking children

I don't get the hate.
They're just animals following their instincts.
I'd hate a fly buzzing around my head, but I feel nothing for a fly buzzing at the other end of the world.

Because for 70 years men were told that women are people. The cognitive dissonance turns into hate.

It is what it is m8

Attached: chad uprising.jpg (612x1224, 206K)

Incel!

Attached: Untitled.png (600x427, 195K)

This thread is so fucking pathetic Jesus Christ. Why don't you give thanks to the women who gave birth to your ungrateful asses and clothed, breastfed, potty-trained, and beat the shit out of you when you got out of line. But let's be fair, she obviously didn't beat you enough because look at you now.

It's all so tiresome

hello there stacy

my mother ruined me by kicking my father out when I was 1 because he got sick and couldn't provide as much as before

>affirmative bitches

>implying mothers arent NPCs chemically obbligated to care for their offspring
>implying women are capable of love besides thenselves and their offspring

Attached: when-you-come-out-the-womb-and-realize-your-consciousness-30787858.png (500x608, 178K)

Attached: 1554286993081.png (1440x1628, 1.61M)

Why would this make you angry, user?

>check instagram
>soiyboys and thots

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

for you

What's wrong with being left handed you fucking twat? Though I admit that even as a leftie I always used the mouse in the right, it's not a really hard tool to use anyways and it leaves my good hand for other things.

Someone had shit parents.

Attached: venus.jpg (500x356, 34K)

>left handed mouse

FUCKING DISGUSTING!!

Yeah I thanked the woman who gave you birth.
Last night with my dick lmao.

This thread is retarded though because anons are too retarded to realise that the entire point of that tag is to take pictures of yourself.

yet we are both here in this thread
it is all so tiresome
attention whores truly disgust me

Why? They don't take money from you, they're just doing something with themselves.

it is a feeling of disgust from shame of being the same specie as these vain people
i am genuinely embarassed to be human when I see these women (and most women)

true, you arent autistic, you're retarded. theres only one hashtag to go through, mentioned in the OP, #peoplewhocode

I'd inject my dependencies into her codebase, if you catch my drift.

I WANNA RUB MY FACE BETWEEN THOSE THICK THIGHS..... HHHNNNNGGGGGGGG

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

It's 2019. We use 120 chars and 2-space indents now gramps.

There is literally nothing wrong with having a single mother.

>they dont effect you so why should you care
ive never encountered a pedophile or a terrorist or rapist and i still think they are fucking disgusting
replace the noun with literally anything, only thing changing in the entire question is the noun - so it is a good and proper thesis for comparison.
that is why people dislike things even if it doesnt effect them, because they are not robots and as much as you dont like it, they are not obliged to enjoy or oblige other people bullshit, even under the guise of virtue, which this obviously isnt.

She's thick. Ugly face though and bad tits.

Threads like these are why I would be ashamed to have a daughter OR a son.

I just don't think people who code for their job really post about it on instagram.

Do you post about your work on your personal social media? I know I don't

Sure I can see posting about hobby stuff, but pretending to be a professional code monkey by taking hot pics for insta and including more than one tag is a red flag that this person is a social media influencer, not a programming engineer.

based user

sure: thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

Is she writing that shit backwards and doing it jesus christ why would anyone do this to themselves

I just watched a bit of her videos and it seems to me that the video is flipped in post production.
There are a few clips of her not writing on glass and it appears she is only left handed while writing backwards on glass.

>Code is for non white women

>termux
>termux "hacking"
>what is a shell script?
lmao, and it's not even ironic

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20190405-132947.png (1080x2160, 293K)

>Implying we hate all women
Pathetic generalization, try harder next time tranny.

i don't even understand

Attached: what.png (1072x509, 265K)

Every single women on the face of the earth aren't as much of a whore as some the (((women))) in your family.

Doesn't answer my question.
Ridiculous. I don't even want to waste my time explaining how idiotic that critique is. In what way does a woman, living her life, offend you the way touching young children, forcibly having sex with someone without their consent, or terrorism similar to being a woman?

>In what way does a woman, living her life, offend you the way touching young children, forcibly having sex with someone without their consent, or terrorism similar to being a woman?
Boy are you narrow minded

its not a critique is a display of why
>Why? They don't take money from you, they're just doing something with themselves.
is an idiots response to anything
you wont waste your time to explain how idiotic it is yet you ask me a question that is exactly exemplified in my post because you are too fucking stupid to see that it is a very good comparison. its got nothing to do with women, its got to do with the narrative that you spin yourself of
> They don't take money from you, they're just doing something with themselves.
the whole reasoning is so fucking flawed but you cant even see why because you are an idiot

Well, it's common sense. Just sad to see people affected by others living a harmless life, of taking pictures.

>Well, it's common sense. Just sad to see people affected by others living a harmless life, of taking pictures.
what its common sense that people get annoyed by things that dont still directly effect them or its common sense that nobody should care about anything they dont become directly affected by?

because neither of them are common sense and one is just entirely unhuman
go fuck yourself faggot

Nice propaganda website Jow Forums

This isn't me,
but you have some issues if a picture makes you hate a demographic.

LMAO imagine actually believing this, If I would have only grown up with my mother I would have shot myself

posting links to social media sites should be an instant permab&

>you were forced to come to this world be greatful!
women are pathetic, they just want something that will love them

i haven't gone to the website, but at this point in time empirical psychology says that having only one parent negatively impacts long term life outcomes on average. There isn't really any point to debating.

thanks tyrone

tranny

>Sirs, please do the needful and pass me my söylent bottle.

Sirs, kindly do the needful and pass me my söylent bottle.******

DESU she's probably using some meme shit like Python which any retard can pick up in an afternoon and claim to be some elite hacker.

Post code so we can all make fun of it for either being poorly optimized or flat out trash.

You can have offline websites now, you use a serviceworker to cache everything and it'll load even if you have no internet.

Not many websites can really make use of it though, since most websites are by design about live data and having interactions, but whatever.

I dont understand why they are obsessed with "diversity and inclusion" when coding is just another office workplace. Office works not care about make-up, or about how you feel or what you explicitly say

because they are told by their authorities that diversity is what is holding back humans, and not the myriad of other issues
its a distraction

who are they?

Attached: suspicious fog.png (501x585, 34K)

I think saying its only jews is a bit narrowminded, anyone in the actual .1% have the power to do this