Apple

>apple

Attached: 1538852518700.webm (1280x546, 2.76M)

Okay.

What am I looking at here?

ICHADS BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTfHWnShA-YaJyPQhkxKn8BTPJSgIF8HmFQfbOletw8dngNAwp.jpg (225x224, 8K)

ITOODLERS ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 1551612617498.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

What keyboard is that on the left??

... the left is a typing test using a real physical keyboard and the right is someone taking notes on an iPad. what the fuck are you trying to say OP?

you could hook up a mech keyboard to an ipad using a couple dongles and the response times would still be shit

>left: tap key on keyboard, key is inputted to device
>right: tap key on keyboard, software interprets screen tap, key is inputted to device, dictionary/autocorrect logic runs on every input
not to mention the one on display on the right looks to be lagging because of the app being used. i've never in my life experienced that degree of lag on any apple device

>i've never in my life experienced that degree of lag on any apple device

Either you upgrade annually or are lying. Every iPhone I've owned started lagging almost exactly two years from it's release.

>even the iPad Pro still has this problem

based

baste

based

>applel

Attached: 1554292282288.webm (720x1280, 1.47M)

This can't be real. Delete this.

based

Apple's gay.

Attached: 1541468417285.png (774x850, 269K)

based

>damaged display

Based

based

ur mom gay

Eternally based.

This will never not make me chuckle.

cringe

based

based

Those disgusting stubby, dirty fingers. Not surprising they can't look after a smartphone properly.

Somebody please post the "We have this thread every day" girl.

based

Based

he says as it is

APPLELTARDS

based

What tablet is that on the left?

bass

why do companies think FUCKING KEYSTROKE LAG is acceptable? even teletypewriters were more responsive

What is it with ARM that makes it such an underpowered, underperforming disaster?

eternally based

Attached: 4kw2snvnakq21.png (635x309, 144K)

based

Based