Dad cheated his way through college

>dad cheated his way through college
>he's encouraging me to hire people to do my programming assignments and interview coding challenges for me
>tfw too autistic to cheat

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Attached: 1554308940474s.jpg (229x250, 11K)

Absolutely based

How do you hire someone to do the interview for you?

Your dad is human garbage, you should just do the homework user

as long as you feel that you're doing the right thing

wait, can I go uni computer science and hire people do to all my assignments for me?

yes but you're literally throwing your money in the fucking garbage, having a degree helps but it's not worth anything if you don't have at least some of the knowledge.

yea. I had maybe 1 class that required an ID to turn in an exam.

based dad
don't get me wrong, you still won't get anywhere if you don't do your part and become good at your craft, but having an edge and taking it is absolutely fair

Look for someone who looks as close to you as possible. But better yet, get something the equivalent as google glass and stream your interview to someone outside the building who can feed you the answers back to your google glass esque type device.

dad is chad and fathered autistic son

why does this always happen

But the uni in the UK are all pretty much bullshit work. You learn only for the degree and you won't ever use it outside of it.

My formal languages prof does this. Ever since the "intermediate C++" class (I was also in) he taught 2 years ago when some kid showed up to take the final for someone else.. It was kinda hilarious to watch
>In the middle of the final
>Prof goes up to some kid that was never in the class
>Prof asks him to show him his ID to prove he was whoever's name was on the test
>Kid refuses
>Prof asks kid to take out his phone and kid complies
>Prof snatches phone and tells him to unlock the phone to prove to him who he is
>Kid refuses
>Prof takes it back to his desk and calls campus security
If I was the kid, the second I got busted I woulda stood up an ran, dunno why he didn't.

yeah your dad is an alpha male for sure

get a discreet earpiece and wear a microphone to transmit/receive audio from someone competent

Why the fuck would any parent tell their kid to do that.

funny enough mom's side of my family are turbochads while my dad's side are all unironic NEETs

really? bringing ID is mandatory to almost every exam i sat in

This. your dad is a piece of shit user, just do you.

What happened to the kid?

Then why bother with a CS degree? Just get something which requires less effort.

fuck your dad, do what makes you feel better
there is literally no reason to take what your parents say to heart

>too autistic to cheat
it's called honor not autism