Do you miss me now?

Attached: jobs.png (462x510, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kv4uXUFJ3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new phone who dis?

>implying Apple wasn't also total shit under Jobs

literal who?

He forced engineers to make the impossible. He enraptured normies. Tim Apple is putting 5200rpm drives into their top models and making normies wonder why they don't just buy a Dell

It's "yet". As in 'Miss me YET?'
Learn2meme.

naw, i like the faggot better, it gives me hope that someday i will walk in to an apple store and get a blowjob from Tim Cook

Who is that?

No he forced Chinese people to churn out cheap shit and sold it at a 300% mark up

He was a salesman and a con artist, nothing more

>gay hippie jew
no

Steve Apple

Satania is not missing you that is for sure

Attached: 1545894122513.jpg (740x668, 107K)

Name one thing that Steve Jobs did other than invest in the right market and pay smarter people to think for him.

Convinced a nerd (Steve Wozniak) to give up all his inventions for basically nothing

And nobody will miss you, disgustin attention whoring anime pedo scum.

Seething

Attached: 1547604276409.jpg (1136x640, 249K)

No, Chinese and Hungarians were innovating more than Jobs even before he deaded.

No.

Interesting argument, imbecile.

Yeah, it's probably because "Satania" does not exist.

could you use a trip so I don't have to see you sperg out yet again?

Based
Cringe

Impressively low IQ, Mr Pedo Scum.

could you also go back to rddit already summer scum.

Who is the person whos death should have been mourned rather than being dwarfed by a con artist?

Attached: 220px-Dennis_Ritchie_2011.jpg (220x289, 18K)

But at least his design choices made sense. Now every new apple`s idea is goofier than the last one, and worst of all, no problem gets solved.
Steve's shit at least just weked

Attached: 1349671842282.jpg (1853x758, 813K)

Jobs had a nose for product potential, an appreciation of good design and build quality, and he was superlative at bullying others into making his vision of how things should be reality. Tim, on the other hand, is none of these. This is why Oprah rabbiting liberalist shite now gets most stage time in Apple 'Launches' and Apple 'Build Quality' is a sad joke.

He didn't even had to convince him. Woz was already FOSS

anime website

>Jobs had a nose for product potential, an appreciation of good design and build quality, and he was superlative at bullying others into making his vision of how things should be reality.
So literally just a good businessman.

That's Steve Apple, the father of Tim Apple who is currently wrecking everything at Apple.

this is all you need to know about where apple is heading - has already headed - as a company.
we are entering a world where virtue signaling IS the product, and anything else exists only to facilitate that.

Attached: the-absolute-state.png (584x125, 19K)

youtu.be/9kv4uXUFJ3w

John McCarthy.

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

Attached: rmsche.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Yes. He was against third party botnet (((apps))) for iOS.

Idol of narcissitic psychopaths.

same

Weab board is over here, kiddo

kind of

>think different
>gets one of the most curable forms of pancreatic cancer
>fuck that shit I'll just eat fruits
>dies
Why do people say he's a genius again?

most people are stupid

Hubris was his downfall.
There must be a term for that sort of personality. It's like a cousin of Dunning-Kruger, where people attribute their knowledge in all fields to be equivalent to the knowledge in their strongest field.

tbf, you either place your faith in modern medicine, or, you avoid it like he plague. Rich ppl have the problem, they can always score a second (and third, and fourth) opinion and generally won't listen to shit they don't want to hear. None of which makes for a good patient

Remember, eating fruits alone does not cure cancer. You also have to flush your feet in the toilet.

Yeah he made good business decisions to make better products as a whole, nobody thinks that he was the brains behind the tech, but more of someone to guide apple as a whole.