What are your thoughts on diversity in tech?

What are your thoughts on diversity in tech?

Attached: e7b5d7a7caba74f6880d093fa4d9a579--bright-blue-hair-shades-of-blue-hair.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wob68Nl2440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should fuck off because we don't need 10 threads about this every day.

if they can do their job as competently as they should and they're not insufferable then I have no issue.

hiring white women with blue hair does not count towards ethnic/cultural diversity

but count as making my pp hard.

All these answers are correct so far.

I don't care who you are, as long as you do your damn job

Literally doesn't matter, and choosing people based on skin color, gender or sexual preference is fucking stupid and patronizing. Oh yes, thank you Mr white man I never could have gotten here without you. Thank you for looking past my obvious genetic deficiencies. Fuck off with that - go give your balls a tug and fuck my wife you fucking loser

Secretly nobody wants it. Everybody wants roughly euro descent males to do the work.

She’s hot. She can always be my whore under the desk!

The only thing that matters is getting someone competent who can deliver consistent results at the end of the day, if they can accomplish that i don't care about what gonads they have or their reflective properties.

However, in reality what is happening is that $DIVERSITY is being pushed hard by certain well funded groups backed by financial elites. After the big bois on top of the pyramid realized that technology is cornerstone for every kind of business of this century the objective became to crash wages in the industry and at the same time promote degeneration and demoralization so that the real competent people either submit or perish.

This goes hand in hand with all the other cultural marxist shit they are pushing into society with the same objective, strip any power out of the people and make them good obedient slaves. In a twist of irony the leftists became the perfect tools of the capitalists elites.

"Let's encourage women and PoC's to become tech enthusiasts by sacrificing functionality for aesthetics! Because let's face it - tech is boring! People don't enjoy tech because of getting results, they enjoy it for the friends they made along the way!"

I wouldn't call it an easy sell.

HR at the tech company I work at had a short talk about pushing to diversify, mainly focusing on hiring more women. They went so far as to say that their goal isn't to match the man/women ratio that is available in the local talent pool, but actually overcompensate. A colleague asked why and, ofc, no actual answer was given.
I'm concerned that (left-leaning) company policy is starting to influence actual government politics and the culture of the people that live here. I live in the Balkans, so it's even more frightening to see it happening here. I can only imagine what the US has to deal with...

wait, a talk like that was given somewhere in the balkans?
we're doomed.

this

Attached: Katie female representation.png (1832x972, 294K)

do not bully katie

guys

what do I do if I hate SJWs but love the colored hair?

Attached: 1528079363357.png (470x600, 191K)

Long hair, short brains.

Pump n dump.

dye your hair

Don't really like women, and I'm at skeptical of women in tech. They usually get talked up because they're a novelty.

why force diversity? just let people who love it come to the industry, otherwise you get what we have now, people who work in tech simply for the equality factor. It's so fucking retarded that sjw are pushing this shit.

>ITT: white boys coming to terms with the fact that they are deprecated

I'm more concerned about diversity in the trades. We need more female welders!

Attached: chalabidatalabflightattendants2.png (575x6757, 1.31M)

I can understand the manual labor trades, but what's preventing women from becoming electricians?

racism

If you're competent, and you don't have an incessant need for validation/attention, you're ok in my book.

I don't give a shit about the skin color or genitals of the person next to me. Literally all I care about is if they can do their job well enough to not make my job harder.

quite simple. Unlike most Jow Forumstards I care about the character of a person and their ability. Gender, sexual orientation or skin color doesn't mean a damn. If someone can code, they can code. That's it.

fuck off.
I'm a union pipefitter and can say first-hand, that women make worse tradesmen. Obviously I can name male pipefitters that are pretty shitty, but as a whole, women are just less skilled, less knowledgeable, and less capable.
Women can stay out of the trades and stop bringing us down.

I feel like out of all fields tech should take the best first and then filter through the rest

/Thread

this right here is why these boards are so terrible, the same bait threads created by the same no-lifers who want to do nothing but rehash the same dumb arguments over and over and over again, and the mods do nothing because muh free speech.

masturbate to anime

So basically, business as usual for you

as others have said, it's good as long as there is no favoritism and they are competent at their jobs.

i honestly wish i had more female coworkers to mingle with during and after work.

your waifu?

here is the scale of hard workers by race and gender (hardest workers top, laziest bottom)

>asian men
>white men
>asian women
>arabian men
>arabian women
>hispanic men
>indian men
>indian women
>hispanic women
>black men
>black women
>white women

I don't care, I want the best person for the job, not the most colorful.

Bet she fucks niggers

Jow Forums cares about ability too, and ability correlates with other things.

Who is cum powered seccubus

if<

Attached: IMG_6670.jpg (673x673, 43K)

This, you got a problem with me?, if it aint my work then go fuck yourself, you weak ass cunt,

I would love to beat you, really go at it, you are pure shit,.

Nah, Jow Forumssters only care about Whiteness. Turner Diaries is their Bible.

Go Diversify garbage collection, you dead weight gold digging cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=wob68Nl2440

Attached: cancer.png (491x607, 376K)

To retarded to even think about, I think you might br paranoid.

>To retarded to even think about

You don't understand why fat, ugly women are clamoring to get into "tech" instead of other male dominated fields like garbage collection or car detailing?
Is this a retarded question?
You tell me why.

>diversity
>all white girls witt colored hair

Dohoho.

>why does minority X strive get into comfy jobs instead hard labor

Gee ..... let me think.

Did you assume their genders?

This is tiresome.
Diverse means not straight, white, male.

Nope, couldn't watch that shit even if someone paid me to.
I don't think there is a group of people I despise more.

Don't really care, cool I guess

niggers and pajeets are okay, cOdEr WoMEn are cancer

Fuck off nigger, I would beat you to death. In my country we keep your kind as slaves.

>I don't think there is a group of people I despise more.

I watched the whole thing.
It's the typical cerebral schizo word salad and how to make a scene in order to publicly shame people for going against it.

She tells people to say "WOW!" if someone speaks a thought crime, and ask them in front of a group "Why's that funny?" "What's funny about that?"

and on the macroscale this is how they get hired to come speak this nonsense.
Protection racket or they scream bigotry about your company.

Attached: can_cer.png (374x344, 129K)

Diverse is no white people, and that includes white women who are the most privileged class on the planet. It also includes white males trying to circumvent their white privilege by engineering oppression they weren't born into by turning into trannies, white trannies don't count in oppression olympics.

Women and niggers are too stupid to know God and cannot be good programmers.

>schizo word salad

and no answer why they don't demand equality digging ditches and catching dogs.

Care to entertain us about why they don't start their own companies?
>Inb4 the capital Patriarchy:
They could spin up a server and build something that paid for itself if it scaled with DAUs (which of course, a company of SJWs would NOT).

1. Fuck off niggerfaggot attackhelicopter for making shitpost bait thread
2. I don't give a shit, giving one means you fell for the meme. Diversity doesn't compensate low performance.

No word salad there mate. If you see a white woman remind her of her white privilege of being 80% of the economic spending force on stats. If you see a white tranny, remind them that turning tranny to circumvent white privilege makes them a fraud, that they turned tranny as a scam to avoid their white privilege. Let them be reminder everywhere. No privilege left behind.

checked.

I don't know who is sarcastic and who is serious with their levels of derangement.

I would love for everyone to spend a little less time in the MAGA echo chamber and a little more time pushing wedge issues about who's authentic woke/ oppressed and who is not.

not him but yes

I'm cool with it. Most of the women I've worked around were pretty interesting actually, and not insufferable ass hats. Actually solved more problems working with them, than the condescending asshats I've had to work with... When a fem is involved though, those asshats get even worse.

I like diversity and I like lots of taxes to pay for schools in poor neighborhoods. I don't like diversity quotas. In other words, diversity in tech is best addressed by getting books in the everybody's hands. I hate to think of a genius rotting in the slums.

>in the everbody's hands
I realize the irony of my typo.

user hiring based on merit is racist!