What's the deal with Captcha now? It wasn't so bad when I just had to type a single word...

What's the deal with Captcha now? It wasn't so bad when I just had to type a single word, but now I have to like 10 of those fucking "find the bus" captchas with refreshing pictures, and half the time it just fails. What happened?

Attached: GGGRRRRRUUUU.gif (432x412, 119K)

you can thank the greedy chink nigger admin for that

>go to a 4channel board
>can solve the captcha instantly
>go to a Jow Forums board
>takes a literal 10+ minutes to solve, sometimes more if I have a shitty connection
What did he mean by this?

oh yeah I tots know how to fix that, just disable your ad blocking extensions fellow 4channeler :^)

I'm glad it's not just me.
I've read that using ad and script blockers can cause Google to give you increasingly hard captcha's since it interprets it's inability to access metrics as suspicious, but I'm not about to just raw dawg the internet like that. Frankly, no one should in the modern era.

映画を見ますか?

>tfw bustercaptcha is still broken and doesn't work
it hurts, bros

the stupidest thing is i doubt most people would object to helping google with their machimeme learning thing if it wasn't so fucking trash

Attached: ssr.webm (1280x1010, 927K)

What witchcraft is this?!

Never thought I'd miss typing an illegible word

%goodcaptcha%

verified fake

He fell for the %goodcaptcha% meme.

Attached: 1339550542744.jpg (894x801, 123K)

Too true, user....

;-;

Attached: village cockman.png (304x62, 32K)

I'd tell you to use buster but its fucking broken now.

There will be a time where we will need to enter an valid ID to pass those fucking captchas, be grateful for the cars, buses and bicycles.

>cars, buses and bicycles
And crosswalks, fire hydrants, and GODDAMNED TRAFFIC LIGHTS!

Attached: 1285474598831.gif (320x192, 874K)

I tried turning on fingerprinting resist in firefox and went from never having to do the stupid captcha to having to do it multiple times for every single post

It's crazy that in order to engage with the modern internet at all you have to be willing to give a monolithic megacorp access to all of your browsing habits and mouse movements/pagefocus.

%goodcaptcha%
bullshit

Attached: fenderse.jpg (967x794, 331K)

Attached: helvetic.jpg (323x200, 10K)

>Not using the non-JS captcha
>Not using Buster to solve the captchas for you
Op is a faggot