Will Ai tech be used as a super weapon?

Will Ai tech be used as a super weapon?

Attached: 54D900B8-9467-4A9A-8940-2074A3B8F32C.jpg (634x423, 63K)

Yes.

First will be self flying fight aircraft. Then land vehicles. Then soldiers.

A thread died for this. Fuck off pajeet. Sage.

We are all doomed.

Attached: 359BFFD7-6FFA-4F7B-8C56-9DB112750712.jpg (640x426, 41K)

Yes, nuclear weapons might use rudimentary AI at some point. Hypersonic missiles might use AI to steer away from things that can shoot them down.

I am still bothered to this day that Skynet saw fit to make the Terminators look like scary skeleton men. I don't think that's how an AI would design a killing robot.

>First will be self flying fight aircraft.
I assume Boeing will not be allowed to bid on that contract.

Attached: 1320814632772.jpg (337x276, 22K)

Lmao!!!!

Attached: A6CB4804-065C-4301-8652-D82E87B7F8D0.jpg (800x450, 28K)

No they will, they'll advertize being able to destroy targets by crashing into them as a feature!

The way it's going they will make those and set them on you for dead naming someone on twitter or some shit.

Not even joking the world is going to shit and the forever offended have more power than world leaders.

Attached: Russian robot.webm (480x270, 2.58M)

Absolutely. Imagine a (dumb) AI driven missile or torpedo that can change course/trajectory at the speed of light very accurately.

Spotted the EuroPoor

Thar robot is a joke.
It didn't hit a single target.
They another guy actually shooting next to it.
>Russia invents new super weapon the West is done for
>It doesn't work
>Repeat

lol total bs

Yes please. End this gay earth at once.
t. a gay

>I am still bothered to this day that Skynet saw fit to make the Terminators look like scary skeleton men. I don't think that's how an AI would design a killing robot.
Skynet is deranged, it's better than humans at developing technology but it failed to do it's original job. Even with the huge nuclear first strike it struggles fighting humans and relies on it's huge technological lead to make up for it's irrational and paranoid behavior. I doubt late stage skynet could even handle pre judgement day military forces in a conventional war.

But we've already had missiles and torpedoes that do this for decades.

For instance when a cluster of anti-ship missiles approaches a target, one of them will gain altitude so that it can see the expected target sooner. This is timed so that the lead missile and the rising missile with both see the expected target at about the same time. This means that there are two radars pointed at the target before it has a chance to deploy decoys. This means there are two points of view, increasing accuracy.

The majority of the missiles in the volley will direct themselves towards the more likely target, though the decoy might not be disregarded entirely.

>Wars are only fought will bullets and missiles
Ayyylmao, AI is already being used to wage mass psychological warfare on the Internet
AI is already being used to single out potential threats so when the time comes, not a single bullet will need to be fired.
This is the future we created.

we have already weaponized social media, of course AI will be weaponized. You will have to be too stupid or naive to not do it when the time comes.

Yes, but this user is only half right. Weaponized AI WILL be social media. It will gain control of our knowledge and control our flow of information. Future wars won't be waged with guns or bombs, in the future wars will be fought in the mind.