>Wife/Kids
lmao

>2019
>not being a part of the Asexual masterrace

No
700 a month in neetbux
no

>economics
>$70k/year (work as a software engineer now lol)
>gf no kids
I'd be making ~$10-20k more now if I had just majored in CS like a fucking rational person. Oh well, nobody cares about the degree once you get experience.

>that exchange
what in the fuck

>not buying slaves for $20

>Degree?
No
>Income?
No
>Have a wife/kids?
No

>no kids
What do you even spend your money on?

>Degree?
No
>Income?
$55k/yr
>Have a wife/kids?
Yes/no

CS
Virgin

700 what? Macarons? Hotdogs?

candles

>What do you even spend your money on?
My gf. Well, us actually. We're saving a trip to Korea.

>Degree?
Yes
>Income?
Not anymore. Quit my first real job after a year where I was making $80k because I didn't like it and I had saved up enough money to not care for a while
>Have a wife/kids?
Fuck no

Haha, he really btfo that roastie.

>Asexual
aka nobody wants to fuck you

>What do you even spend your money on?
Peeps

phd in math
yeah/three

>Engineering/CS
>100K/year, and work from home
>Fuked it up with the chosen one/No

>300k
So you are just starting?

Drama & Philosophy
$45k
Yes/No

Girl I used to be in a theatre company with (Yes, unironically) was A-sexual. She also didn't drink/do drugs. Never seen someone so on top of their shit. Kind of wish I didn't have those hindrances.

Nice a fellow maths grad

She is disabled.

only men can be asexual.
women just dry up and become harder to crack.

Attached: 1507767704717.jpg (640x635, 86K)

Being a man, I find that hard to believe

No
Wife + 3 white children

But you're not even white

>Degree?
Mechanical Engineering dropout
>Income?
A lot
>Have a wife/kids?
Wife

this. women are biologically the same blueprint repeated. there is no such thing as a 100% lesbian woman. they need penetration so they use strap-ons or dildos, emulating the pleasure and shape of a phalis. they will never not be sexual beings as it is their very nature to be raggedy cumsluts.

yes
yes
not yet

There's no god damn thing as an asexual human.

GED
$910 a month (Welfare)
200+ potential kids

There is if they have a severe mental or hormonal disorder that interferes with the bodies natural function.

No. Humans don't asexually reproduce. If a human evolved or had a mutation that changed its reproductive cycle, it would no longer be the same species as homo sapiens sapiens. It would be its own distinct species.

Medicine
USD120k
Wife and one kid

>>Degree?
>Animation
>>Income?
>50 000
>>Have a wife/kids?
>Killed wife, put kid up for adoption

Whatever the fuck I feel like? I have no debt whatsoever and my bills only take up about half my income, so I have plenty to spend on whatever dumb shit I feel like.

Where do you get that much welfare?

Attached: what.png (117x140, 42K)

You should join the DSA and put money into Bernie Sanders campaign.

You're saving some of that money in investments, right?

Yes
Yes
Fuck no/Fuck no

No

Why not?

cause imma nigger

Gonna kill myself before that

dubs confirm

Yes
No
Retiring at 1.5m net worth which will take 3 more years

My IRA and 403b

if he didn't make an HR complain immediately after that he's completely fucked

Please consult with a financial advisor.

>if a human doesn't grow human legs it's not a human
>if a human doesn't have human intelligence it's not a human
>if a human doesn't have two human eyes it's not a human
do you even know what a genetic disorder means or are you drowning in chromosomes right now

The ultimate point is not minor changes between individual members of a species. The point is that a species either reproduces sexually or asexually, and it is demonstrably false to claim that humans reproduce asexually. The problem I have is with this modern liberal bullshit surrounding the 'self-identity' of the individual. Stop twisting and breaking language to the point where well-defined technical terms lose their accuracy. Make up a new fucking word for all I care to describe a lack of sexual interest but don't use the term asexual. Humans are not fucking asexual.

Who wins is irrelevant to me, once I've saved up enough to buy a house I'm going to disappear innawoods at which point the whole world can go to shit and I won't even notice.

I have a few investments but the majority of it just sits in a money market account accruing interest. In another year or two I should have enough to buy a house in the middle of fucking nowhere at which point I'll just find some job I can do remotely and work from the middle of fucking nowhere.

I'd expect the opposite. Men have much higher sex drive, since a man is supposed to fertilize several women at a time, while a woman is only to be fertilized once at a time.

no
nope
no

It is technically possible. Never documented in humans though.
Asexual and asexuality are two different things though, the fellow virginfags in this thread don't know the difference. Nobody claimed asexual reproduction, but asexuality.

hahaha
imagine a man making a complaint
hahaha

>It is technically possible. Never documented in humans though.
Please post the source.

>Nobody claimed asexual reproduction, but asexuality.
clearly says:
>"Girl I used to be in a theatre company with was A-sexual."
lrn2rd

Another nokids here with a high income. About 75% of my disposable goes into long term investments (401k, IRA, big money ETFs (VOO for example)) and the rest is used to buy dumb ass shit (video games, jap sex toys, lego, etc) and gambling on the stock market (options, meme stonks, ayymd novidya, jewtel, Elongated Muskrat, I forget what Micron's meme name is). AMD skyrocketing near the end of last year paid for my current PC and homeserver.

I am a white male (25)

>Please post the source.
I recommend learning to use search engines, they greatly expand your reach. Multitude of sources with backed citations.

Here's a random quick pick that seems to cover the topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=VknatF-Ddtw

>lrn2rd
I already tried to explain the mix up here. If you keep the context in mind, user was obviously referring to asexuality, not that the person had axesually reproduced.
I can imagine it's hard to understand context and solve mishaps if you're not very familiar with a language, so I won't blame you, you'll get there eventually.

retard

not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction
but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

Attached: 1533136394326.jpg (208x206, 10K)

>Degree?
Yes, but I don't use it
>Income?
$70k-ish a year
>Have a wife/kids?
No. No GF either

I'm 28 and do what I want. Drive a brand new car, buy all the newest latest and greatest technology/games/anime/books. Go on shit loads of vacations and day trips. Been funneling my money into land lately though.

Jesus, this is some next level delusional LARP.

My entire point is to get people to stop using the wrong terms. Yes, context helps but why the fuck don't people avoid this obvious problem by just saying "I knew someone who claimed to have no sexual interests"?

But like if you have gonads aren't you sexual on some level?
The first sexual reproduction was in red algae that only had about a dozen cells in each organism iirc
Pretty neat stuff

Because people make mistakes and that is to be expected, making mistakes though is one of the faster ways to learn though.

>someone saving into a 401k must be larping

Attached: 1553275135.png (1012x586, 30K)

>Men have much higher sex drive
Not exactly, user...

Fair enough point, it is possible, but I still want people to stop claiming they or others are asexual.

None,
Too much,
None,

Applied mathematics
$0 in the past 2 years since I've graduated
No

> Degree?
Masters in Comp Sci. Earned 100% on grant money.

> Income?
100k. I live in the the third poorest state, so I live basically like a king.

> Have a wife/kids?
GF but she's sterile, and has her own place.

Wtf, what fucking place do you work at that matches 20% of your contributions?

> Not responding with "sure I'll give you the 120 but you've gotta earn it"

I used to work at a place that matched 100% of your 401K contributions. I didn't make any, though since, 401Ks are a scam.

Sounds like bullshit unless it was capped at a limit.

No
27k (state worker in a state w/low col)
yes/fuck no

401K contributions are capped. It changes every year but you can only contribute 19k USD to a 401k in the US in 2019.

Not knowing this gives away your unemployment/NEET status. Please stop LARPing :^)

The 401k limit is $56,000 this year. Not knowing this makes you a larper.