What's a good browser to use that's like Chrome or based off Chromium?

What's a good browser to use that's like Chrome or based off Chromium?

Attached: customLogo.gif.png (48x48, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-wiki/faq#can-i-install-extensions-or-themes-from-the-chrome-webstore
chromium.woolyss.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vivaldi

ungoogled chromium

None

This. It's the only useable, practical browser that respects your privacy. Install uBlock Origin, 4chanx, Vimium, and enjoy.

Edge

I used to use Iridium. I lost track of their development but i switched ti firefox because it used to be pretty dead'

Unironically Opera

Mozilla Firefox, not based off chromium

/thread

Edge.

Attached: edge.png (3840x2101, 350K)

UGC is a shit freetard meme
For actual functionality Edge is looking promising, for now Opera is a nice balance of performance and features

Brave

Ungoogled chrome is ironically the botnet. Use google chrome just like everyone else. Don’t fall for browsers made by people you don’t know. Ungoogle chrome is using an out of date build of chrome with public security vulns. You are volunteering yourself to a botnet if you use that shit. Anyone who argues with me is either in on the scheme or inexperienced in cyber security.

Never heard of it

Tend to agree with this. Chromium isn't 100% open source either it's impossible to get rid of all telemetry.

Ungoogled Chromium or Vivaldi with the botnet settings off, but you can't turn off the extension update stuff directly. If you don't care about that then it's a really good browser.

my nigga

>Vimium
what is vimimum

>like Chrome but better
firefox

Is this a repeat thread from exactly one year ago, or are you just saying the same things by accident?

Attached: 1403837987365.png (400x389, 48K)

most of them are just autists larping as 200 iqs.

i don't know how to install it

HOW DO I INSTALL EXTENSIONS ON UNGOOGLED CHROMIUM WITHOUT LOGGING IN AND SYNCHING

How's Iridium compared to ungoogled-chromium?

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-wiki/faq#can-i-install-extensions-or-themes-from-the-chrome-webstore

sure mate

>good browser
>like chrome
theres no hope for u user

This doesnt work on android, does it?

It's made by Brendan Eich, father of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla. He left Mozilla because of the faggots.

I hate javascript

Everyone does, but Eich is a good man.

Last time I checked, Chromium/Chrome on Android didn't support extensions.

on windows:
chromium.woolyss.com/
on linux you have to compile it yourself or use an old version

C4N

new edge