TO CHECK OR NOT

Which option is best for the future of Linux?

Attached: A31BA28E-1726-4258-AE46-CC090B3C8DEF.png (700x379, 67K)

uninstall ubuntu and install fedora, that way you actually contribute to the upstream projects who are developing forward the Glibc/Linux operative system

Attached: fedora.jpg (651x720, 89K)

Send reports, they're user and it helps not only you, but everyone else as well.

I might but I need to know if they're spying on me or not.

I don't see why Canonical, or anyone else, has any right to know what I do with my computer.

canonical is spying overall, you shouldn't use ubuntu, maybe try something like debian or trisquel instead

nothing to hide nothing to fear

Isn't the data anonymized?

Do you want ANTIFA and ISIS people like in the pic i posted seeing what your do on your own computer? Avoid companies like Canonical/Ubuntu and Google/Mozilla after 2012.

Attached: ubuntu-benjamin-kerensa-is-literal-human-garbage.jpg (2653x1621, 274K)

when you have access to multiple datasets, which everyone does nowadays, its easy to correlate them and de-anonymize people. There's also a lot of anonymization schemes that are just plain ineffective and easy to reverse.

this, otherwise you are just helping ubuntards instead of the whole community who uses those packages. Ubuntu just backports shit from upstream and never makes fixes. So those reports are just money for them

What are Jow Forums approved os's and browsers?

this fedora is the lead

>ISIS
>alcohol
>doesn't wear hijab
b8/8

Odd you can't opt out of it.

>canonical is spying overall, you shouldn't use ubuntu

Tell me more.

No one should use that joke for a DE called Gnome

This. Is Ubuntu spyware or not?

Bump for info

firefocs but not the real one lol