What does g think about this?

what does g think about this?

Attached: intellij.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Intellij is pretty comfy

Attached: 1553525860070.gif (145x186, 24K)

never used it but if its anything like clion its gud

I use it daily at work and I like it.

It's the only good Java IDE.
It's coincidentally the only good JetBrains product, too.

I used the jet brains sql server manager and I liked it

non foss junk

I'm a big fan(boy) of their stuff. I only use IDEA and CLion but they're all essentially the same sort of thing, depending on what your languages are.

Though I do wonder if they're going to face trouble in the years ahead as more and better quality plugins exist for vscode (for free), vs. the commercial offerings of JetBrains.

Helps me pay my bills
Which gets me sheckles
Which gets me pussy
Which allows me to have sex
Which allows me to insert my penis in a vaginas
Which allows me to perform my biological function without having kids
Which allows me to stick my dick in a hole and cum inside my rubber

I used PyCharm (made by the same company) for a class and it was pretty shitty. It was pretty slow and its vi compatibility plugin was garbage.

Java is shit.
IDEs are shit.
Things that are non-free are shit

Ok, but not as good as VS. And not as good as Eclipse was, WTF I literally have 128GB RAM stop that bullshit Eclipse.

It also supports Groovy and Kotlin, and Kotlin is actually enjoyable.
Also Rust I guess, since you fags love it so much.

>It's the only good Java IDE.
There's literally nothing wrong with netbeans.

Attached: 1512877799753.jpg (500x334, 100K)

Have you debugged with IntelliJ?
Because It is far superior than NetBeans.

Same operating logic as PyCharm the only good Python IDE so I use it to reduce cognitive overload. Netbeans does some things easier and doesn't litter project folder with so much shit. IntelliJ shits all kinds of files into innocent folder like pajeet with diarrhea.

It's good for Java shit. Also Kotlin is looking very promising so at least they're doing something right.

The best IDE I've ever used.

newfag here, ive been using eclipse. whats the consensus?

And I am using netbeans
I need answers too

its an amazing product

Had to run it on a VM for a class at UNI one semester. I wanted to fucking kill myself.

IntelliJ >>> Netbeans >>>>>>>>>> Eclipse.
Unless you need very specific plugins for eclipse

thanks doc

>slow
Retard, it's faster.

I find it disgusting but I can't deny its effectiveness.
I prefer using Emacs even if I have to spend a day bashing my head against the wall to make everything work like I need it than use intellij, but it's mostly down to preference. It works.

I like old icons (when Pycharm still had snek on it) more.

Shit's incredibly productive when you're dealing with an actual codebase, the refactoring capabilities are too good.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Attached: ad18c8ee260cd7bfc88b4e693d81d1ce1c485a23e22d4f8727c62759559389dd.png (240x240, 5K)

it's the best IDE on the market for pretty much anything jvm. javascript/typescript and golang support is excellent, too.

you should be using this, if you're doing web development. unless you're autistic ofc, but then you're already reading this in emacs.

Use it every day for Scala and Python... Will also do Java, R, and probably other shit too.
Way better than Eclipse, and others.