can i trust these fuckers

Attached: what-is-dns.jpg (640x423, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dns.watch/sponsors
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/70196249/#q70198289
community.cloudflare.com/t/archive-is-error-1001/18227/8
twitter.com/archiveis/status/1018691421182791680
blog.uncensoreddns.org/dns-servers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

No

Maybe

No, Cloudflare is literally taking over the internet and now DNS too. I'd sooner trust my ISP DNS servers.

>he's on Jow Forums and isn't running his own DNS server

Absolutely not

>knowing this little about serving DNS

blocks archive.is and its mirrors

I'd rather have Cloudflare than Google.

it's the most trivial thing in the world to set up a forwarding server and keep it up to date with the roots

You fags realize you're on a Cloudflare site right now?

Cloudflare is run by the NSA. Don't trust anything they do. The perfect MitM op. DDoS everyone until they come running to you. No more pesky encryption.

No. Use dns.watch.

>use this random german company that refuses to disclose where its money is coming from

Trust nobody, not even yourself

No, archive.is being run by retards does that
archive.is actually reccomends using google dns because of thata

Cloudflare is quite literally the only DNS that has that issue. Kinda points to the problem being Cloudflare.

>refuses to disclose where its money is coming from
dns.watch/sponsors
Retard.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/70196249/#q70198289
archive.is doesn't respect privacy

Exactly my point. What isn't nowadays? But yeah, give them your requests under the guise of security.

community.cloudflare.com/t/archive-is-error-1001/18227/8

>When archive.is’ nameservers are queried from a Cloudflare IP, they return a CNAME entry to cdn-wo-ecs.archive.is. This is the result you see when using our resolvers, which causes the incompatibility between 1.1.1.1 and archive.is.
>You can further verify by visiting this third-party website, and seeing the different IP addresses returned by archive.is’ nameservers, depending on the network you’re coming in from.
>The fix has to come from the operators of archive.is’ nameservers, namely, them.
>Edit: realistically, they just have to fix cdn-wo-ecs.archive.is to resolve to something usable.

Imagine actually believing that. They block archive because they are trying to censor the site.
They got caught so they made up some bullshit

>They block archive because they are trying to censor the site
>archive.org is fine tho

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

No, use OpenNIC.

Archive.org is controlled opposition

Google wants to know everything about me to push ads.
Cloudflare not only kills encryption but also censors them for no reason.

>this other site operated by a different person and with complete different goals is fine
Oh wow. What exactly do you think that proves you idiot?

Censors people*

i don't know

To be honest with you, my family. Someone should make a DNS for DNS. That way that DNS can round robin (or something similar) IPS from a list of domains
Something like
google.dns -> [list of google DNS ips]
cloudflare.dns -> [list of cloudflare dns ips]

That way. These requests wouldn't be routed to a single IP. And clients can choose whichever one has the least latency, making it faster

Doesn't anycast effectively do this already?

Are you implying you trust your ISP?

fuck no, retard.

twitter.com/archiveis/status/1018691421182791680

can you repeat the question?

I guarantee they already do this. The real question is why is cloudflare's dns so much faster than google's. Best guess is google logs all the dns queries and tags them to you. There is no way they are that bad at latency

(((CloudFlare)))

>cloudflare makes invalid requests
>doesn't get an answer
>every other dns in the world doesn't do invalid requests
>work fine
Not sure how you can try to blame this on archive.is

The requests are perfectly valid, no other websites have similar problems, even ones that use Cloudflare like archive.is does. archive.is would rather just "consider" them invalid on principle rather than do the work to fix the problem on their end.

>literally every other dns on Earth works with their site
>Cloudflare doesn't
>"It's archive.is fault"
You're beyond retarded. But that's what I expected from someone who gets paid to shill things on Jow Forums of all places

>Cloudflare works everywhere but archive.is
>both Cloudflare and archive.is say it's on archive.is's end
>everyone who disagrees with me is actually just paid to do so

At least you're now admitting that you don't know for sure it is archive.is fault
Your claim that cloudflare works everywhere is bullshit, you haven't tested every single domain to make that claim.
The only reason we know it doesn't work with archive.is is because it is a popular site. What makes you think this isn't the case with several other less well know sites?

use

>retard question
next

you deserve this for trying to explain things to a poltard

more than your ISP probably

Cloudflare is proof that companies can do good.

pick one

Attached: 1111.png (811x370, 87K)

You're not the boss of me now

Yes, It's fine for me fast, privacy focused etc..
If you're too autistic and can't trust anything try this one : blog.uncensoreddns.org/dns-servers/

don't trust anything that comes from US of A