Has anyone tried milk, cheese or ham in russia? It tastes like actual shit. Milk is like white water...

Has anyone tried milk, cheese or ham in russia? It tastes like actual shit. Milk is like white water, cheese is walmart tier and they call ham what's called spam around the world. They don't export anything because everything they consume is such bad quality. They have to fool themselves constantly with dubious historical achievements to ignore how in contemporary world they are incapable of producing anything of value. Except for gas and oil, just like third world countries. Russia is true nigger tier shithole and I encourage everyone to come over and see how shit their life is, than you'll understand the mental gymnastics that each and every russian peasant has to perform to avoid suicide thoughts daily.

Attached: 4664ls82eac11.jpg (640x480, 245K)

>Glasshouses
Coming from the lands of cabbage, salt, dill & pork fat, this is a bit rich.

Oh look it’s tbis thread again
I think you’re an israeli jewish kike promoting anti Russian propaganda. To the gas chambers with you! Real ones this time

Everyone knows Russia sucks
This has been common knowledge since 1991

>they call ham what's called spam around the world
American spam helped the ruskies win WWII, so they eat it with reverance

I only judge a nation by their burgers. How does Russia do on burgers?

Attached: hardees_thick.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Attached: burger_king_01.jpg (600x454, 52K)

I felt the same about all the food in europe, none of the fresh veg and fruit tasted fresh, everything looked like it had a desaturation filter applied in Photoshop. Maybe its all fine and we're just used to what's produced locally?

BK sucks in America, I cant judge Russia based on their Burger King.

I do not believe you

Burgers are a Germanic thing, Slavs don't eat them traditionally

You like mutt?

Attached: 079D0074-D6FD-4593-90D3-6E92003F6F3B.jpg (2048x1537, 738K)

it's this thread again from the same pole as everytime. abandon thread.

That's not true! They export vodka.

Attached: updated Russian coat of arms.jpg (500x477, 59K)

That is why Russians smuggle cheese and other milk products from Finland.

needs more MEAT

It got really bad since Putin introduced "counter-sanctions" which turned out to be us russkies to pay for his bullshit deeds (who wouldn't expect this lol). The cheese is really shitty I wouldn't even call it cheese at this point. This is because we cannot import foreign food and hence lack of competition. Also
Many major food companies are owned by relatives of Medvedev's wife so they can get away with anything, no control over them.

There's another and deeper aspect of this problem. Income of an average person here wouldn't let us afford actual products like cheese, they are simply too cheap to be real. Even with these things made of palm oil and other garbage like 25% of Russians struggle to buy basic food (this is according to official data not Navalny or other opposition).

hey pollack, why don't you just show us pictures of your sister's butthole. That's the only thing Poland has over Russia.

And yet they still managed to manipulate the U.S. election and pull Trump's puppet strings.

You’re allowed to add more, it’s not like Canada.

Attached: D499E3A3-CFAF-4A55-A593-5998A1F4FDE9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Small countries like France, Poland and Sweden beat them by significant margin in vodka exports.
A testament to ineffectiveness of Russian farming and manufacturing.

Attached: 136043773672.jpg (600x600, 157K)

Attached: 123643c202390bbee6342fd98f486c36.gif (1024x576, 2.55M)

damn man, that sounds like crap. im sorry to hear this user. best wishes from america. you can come over here if you want

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Poles do vodka better too.

Attached: 1200px-Luksusowa_Vodka_1.75mL_bottle.jpg (1200x1800, 384K)

Who would have thought, letting a mafia run a country was a bad thing.

>TFW I live far from Petersburg and actually regret not being able to go to Finland and buy food made for human beings instead of the swine fodder sold here

Still has to be better than communism,

Interesting. Start competition? Should be easy money in that situation.

all the fruit and veg at the supermarkets here may be many months old, it is kept in large atpmosphere controlled warehouses.

Cheeseburger pizza is fucking good m8 but only if actually made with American cheese

poland thread about
[ ] poland
[x] russia

Attached: butthurt belt.png (1100x941, 335K)

Kek

>you can come over here if you want
Doesn't seem like that, anyw thank you.

If only everyone here would realize this... But they're busy screeching and whining about muh evil anglos, hohols and whatnot.

Papa John's cheeseburger pizza is great.

this is epic

Actually makes me want to get tourist visa over christmas and come over to experience the horrors. You know how insane commies in Germany have "ostalgia" where they have nostalgy for shitty commie products and garbage food? Cherish your pitiful current situation Ivan, it's not going to last forever.

Attached: 1542814292247.png (600x600, 111K)

>Start competition?
>Get shot or jailed

This. Our local Asda has this Polish isle because so many fucking Polish people live in my town now. Their food is all fucking weird and more often than not trash.

One thing I noticed is all their food is so fucking basic. Saw some noodles and was like whatever noodles are alright and bought some. My choices were cheese or tomato. Cheese noodles seem weird so I just bought some tomato ones. Tasted like someone got a bit of tomato ketchup, diluted it in water and used that as flavouring.
Tried one of their energy drinks too. Was just fizzy mint flavour. Fucking fizzy mint.
Even their chocolate, which is cheap as fuck is basically brown wax.

It's no wonder all you Polish come to England. Our food is mostly shite but damn it's a million times better than Polish food.

Can't imagine how bad Russian food is if Polish people complaining about it though.

relaly? that fucking bad?

why does the kot say sour cream?

The kleptocracy is real.

>im butthurt listen to my blog

Communism was pretty bad and I hate those who get nostalgic about it but it seems like the food was better during the soviet era. There were shortages but although far from being ideal it used to be more natural.

the produce in england is really good I thought

because this is what you eat blini with

Attached: can i has bliny.jpg (1124x1024, 177K)

Can we get a picture of the bottom of the menu? Why the tt?

Tatarstan is best region

but it's just a meme
smetana kot blini

Attached: tmp_4682-1427926054001204389509.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>papa johns anything is good
>any cheeseburger pizza is good
Doublekillyourself

keilbasa and peirogi are good though

That looks like dog food.

Don't pick some random trash food that Asda is importing only because it has label in polish on it. They have no clue about what polacks eat and import based on shitty taste of anglosaxon barbarians.
Go to a small polish grocery and pick up quality food.
I don't expect you to understand what I said, bongs are some of the stupidest most close minded people I ever met. I guess 1000s of years on tiny inbred island does it to people.

Attached: 029A30DA00000578-3816375-image-a-30_1475264552643.jpg (634x366, 59K)

What the fuck is a gerking???

Aussies have the best food, water and air in the world. Suck it low tier countries.

It's no surprise, their country is run by an illegitimate dictator and his corrupt cronies. Russia has the potential to become first world, but only if they get a proper leader like Navalny, although obviously that's unlikely to happen because the illegitimate dictator jails people for criticising his corrupt regime.

Vatniks are funny because they think their country is powerful when it's actually pathetic. Lmao.

Attached: HIVinEurope_Diagnosis_Population_v4.jpg (1200x800, 221K)

All of that is good though. Stronk.

>This has been common knowledge since 1661
ftfy

The west might not have a mafia running things like China, Russia and some Arab states but we have puppets of a corporate mafia instead. So it’s not much better.

>expecting quality at a chain supermarket
>cheese noodles are weird
>drinking energy drinks
>thinking energy drinks are an example of national cuisine

oh okay i forgot there is cup of sour cream on the original picture

It is.

>Has anyone tried milk, cheese or ham in anerica? It tastes like actual shit. Milk is like coca cola, cheese is in a spray can and they call my wife what's called ham around the world. They don't export anything because everything they consume is such bad quality. They have to fool themselves constantly with dubious historical claims of wwii heroism to ignore how in contemporary world they are incapable of producing anything of value. Except for gas and oil, just like third world countries. america is true nigger tier shithole and I encourage everyone to come over and see how shit their life is, than you'll understand the mental gymnastics that each and every american redneck has to perform to avoid suicide thoughts daily.

This thread again. Fuck off jidf shill. No one here has beef with RU. Sage

Full menu. I only ever buy it with 50% off or bogof.

Attached: 6D721710-4F43-4DE4-8ED5-7D9D121878B6.jpg (2048x1536, 826K)

Polish food, even in Poland is fairly terrible and based around very basic staples. It really hasn't evolved from the days of communism.

You're clearly a butthurt pole in exile, leafboy.

Food production has gotten a lot better since then. So they can create cheaper alternatives that mimic real food like cheese.

But is is never as good as the real thing and most of the time not very healthy i.e. pretending margarine is butter.

Attached: 000221.jpg (774x495, 73K)

Has anyone tried milk, cheese or ham in Poland? It tastes like actual shit. Milk is like white water, cheese is walmart tier and they call ham what's called spam around the world. They don't export anything because everything they consume is such bad quality. They have to fool themselves constantly with dubious historical achievements to ignore how in contemporary world they are incapable of producing anything of value. Except for plumbers and prostitutes, just like third world countries. Poland is true nigger tier shithole and I encourage everyone to come over and see how shit their life is, than you'll understand the mental gymnastics that each and every polish peasant has to perform to avoid suicide thoughts daily.

>Aussies have the best food,

Yeah but you export all the good stuff

u so mad on ur little commie island))

Attached: 1428410173003.jpg (676x581, 159K)

FUCKING TRUTH

And yet they don't complain, like niggers and other minorities do. They make do with what they have, like troopers.

Fuck Jews and fuck minorities.

Attached: 1543226798632.jpg (466x664, 53K)

>stop liking what I don’t like
The epitome of faggotry.

You've probably never left your own county, not to mention travelling to another country, so what are we even taking about... like most Brits you are just highly opinionated but you haven't seen or tried much in your life. Enjoy your stale bread, peas puke and fish wrapped in newspaper since civilizational achievements like dishes are apparently not a thing on your inbred island.

Gherkin is a pickle.

Not always. We keep more than we export.

It depends on the city.
In Kazan there are many kraft restaurants.

Attached: top-hop-1-1024x597.jpg (1024x597, 124K)

Expensive dominoes is expensive. Most takeaway pizza places are 1/3 the price but they usually suck. Papa Johns and Pizza Hut is a little cheaper than dominoes but still expensive. £9.99 any pizza and size if you collect it yourself tho.

Attached: F51C5D15-719D-4F2A-B47F-7FA4A5CCBF9D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

Attached: 1543785438976.png (1100x941, 339K)

All the shitty vegetables and fruits from Spain, Germany and the Netherlands that are flooding European supermarkets are complete junk.

Whys the beef got that symbol next to it?

Calm down, we know you’re hungry but that’s no reason to get angry.

Attached: 870D8C5A-D74D-41E6-B371-4F2E404F45FA.jpg (808x525, 101K)

Pickle

Why is it always the Poles with victim and butthurt posts

I own a house in Zielona Gora & i'm not British.

>meat
give it back pole

We are feeding Europe you ungrateful fag

Spanis carots don't even taste carot

is that so?
heh
I'll save this

‘With added water’ apparently. So processed shit. I hate the beef from dominoes, it tastes awful.

Attached: 3CA9570B-F3FA-4E0D-9C47-3CF41380829B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

Do you think reposting this several times will yield better results? Go back to Pole Jow Forums or get a hobby.

My family is from Poland and they said that ruskies had it much worse than Polish people. They would often travel to Moscow with "luxury" products such as cosmetics and sell them on the black market in Russia, making a handsome profit. I don't even think they had a Pewex.

Gimme gimme

Russians smuggle tons of cheese every year from Finland to Russia

I dunno, some of the local food is decent
I live in the Nizhny Novgorod and most food made in our oblast is alright.
Lots of cheap imported fruits too.
The local butter and oil factory exports sunflower seeds to Europe
There's actually a very noticeable quality difference between seed packs for export and internal consumption kek
Also eating $3.5/kg sausage right now, it's not too bad either, no onions for sure

Kek

Stop mocking our culture, greasy amerimutts.

Unfortunatelly Russia doesn't need Navalny as a leader. He is just not right guy for us(IMO) and here is why: Russia was never a country based on democratic values. Never has it ever encountered any of them. Whole our history is "Tzar, the leader, and the people, his true servants". And it is not really bad. But like all dictatorships it has some serious problems. Putin doesn't uphold any values. People might like or dislike the union but at least it was held by people who had values. After it lost its original ideas and values througout the time it started to collapse under the Russian's ignorance. Russians never have choosen a leader by themselfs and that is why no one stood up to recreate USSR(despite millions of supporters, vatniks, in country). Only strong leader will rule Russia and unfortunatelly it is Putin of all people. It just shows that commies did their job and weakened russians even more and madd them more dependable on the gov-t. Sorry for long read, I just like history of this shithole(except the union period)

Attached: san-michele-castel-santangelo.jpg (503x512, 49K)

Hello!

Attached: 15437870233240.jpg (385x131, 6K)

I can confirm the food part. Expat in RU. Cheese is low shit tier, all the meat in mixed with lactose and other cheap crap. Mayonaise is proudly promoted to be 67% content (flavorless, decent mayonaise is greasy and atleast 80% fat). Buy a burger anywhere in a "burger restaurant" and it's tasteless crap. It's like they hate food here.

It's not even that, it's just retarded comecon economics. Each country was rich in some things and was lacking others.
My grandfather used to travel to Hungary with furs and and hairdryers and would come back with tomato paste, orange juice, pistachios and other stuff that was hard to come by.