Tor/Brave

Is brave with tor better than regular tor??

Attached: honkhonk.png (190x240, 13K)

There is much speculation that Tor Browser is compromised. Being such a huge target for federal observation, this is almost certainly the case.

Brave protects your privacy and is too small of a target for law enforcement or corporate snoopers to target. These days, many network security experts agree that Brave is the best way of accessing hidden services and other .onion sites.

Why haven't you switched, Jow Forums?

Attached: brave-logo_advertising_template.png (654x768, 126K)

Brave is plain bad

Attached: 1553259576332.png (1406x1878, 87K)

What about the feature brave has that can use tor inside of it. Would that be better than regular tor or even regular brave??

Brave is worse than Tor. You really going to trust a browser that gives you good goy points based on your browsing habits? That allows exceptions to google and facebook trackers and injects its own ads?

Attached: t_20181223_005748639_ec00.png (622x1715, 275K)

Oh look, it's literally fucking nothing. You are a faggot posting outdated information from social media to mislead people. Literally kill yourself.

Attached: 54543543.png (913x949, 161K)

Do NOT use tor with anything other than Tor browser. DNS leaks, fingerprinting and lots of other exploits that are patched in tor browser are not patched in brave.

IE is unironically better than brave.

Quit being a retarded nigger monkey.

I tried it once and the browser and then my computer locked up.
TOR browser itself is the safest way to use TOR anyway, I've no clue why someone would actually want to use a vastly less secure version of it with some random as fuck surface web browser.

Fuck no. Tor browser is the most secure browser on the web right now.

>These days, many network security experts agree that Brave is the best way of accessing hidden services and other .onion sites.
yeah, im gonna need a source buddy

>(((security experts))) trying to convince normies to not use Tor and make their jobs harder tracking you
You really need a fucking source for a crock full of shit like that?

>i did something but i dont do it anymore so that means i did nothing wrong
hahaha fuck off cunt

if you couldn't read through the lines, i was calling him out for his bullshit, and hopefully making others aware his claims are unfounded.

>You really going to trust a browser that gives you good goy points based on your browsing habits?
Oh yeah,((())) meme, you know what you're talking about.
>That allows exceptions to google and facebook trackers and injects its own ads?
This is literal FUD, you utter moron. Brave devs tried to block trackers even UBlock Origin doesn't and since it all broke functionality of Facebook and other social media websites, they had to obviously revert the changes. Troglodytes like you FUDed this into "they track you bro, they bad" and you fell for it. Good job retard.

NOOO NOO GOD NO PLEASE GOD NO

Use Tails (Most secure)
Use tor browser in your meme OS (a little less secure)
Using tails in a meme browser gives you a unique fingerprint, it makes you easy to track
Use the default settings, dont change browser size, use the 1000x1000 resolution

Attached: serveimage(6).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Using tor in a meme browser*

Seriously dont do this
Use the official tor
Dont even use whonix unless you are gay

Tails OS comes with a tor browser that blocks ads (ublock origin + noscript)
Tails is the most superior operating system in existance
It even fixes the spectre-meltdown exploit in intel cpus
USE TAILS
TAILS
TAILS

Call me when brave can actually apply same-origin-policy to JS embedded in PDFs.
Protip: No webkit browser can

There's a huge exploit right now on Tor that basically DDOS onion links without the need for a botnet. It's currently being abused to troll dark web markets and Tor devs won't fix it until they get more donations.

Only newfags use the hidden sites
They are edgy and useless anyway
Tails comes with onionshare which is nice for sharing files, otherwise just use clearnet with the tor browser

Yeah DDOS is an availability not anonymity issue. Preventing people from using sites is a serious issue but it's not exactly end of the world

I understand why you might be that upset and insult someone like that if he was just like you point on both wrong and insisting on his delusions...
But unless you provide some sources in your post, articles, news, change-logs for that etc... you're not better than him, forgive me - but you would still be an autistic person but just angry at another one.

You are gay
T. A different user

If you want to watch youtube without javascript enabled(on tor), use invidio.us
Its a youtube mirror that streams with webm
You only need to have media enabled in noscript

>using a system run by the FBI

Not true
Sure the exit nodes may be monitored, but its like randomly switching between 5000 vpn servers constantly
With https youre even more secure
Disable javascript and use tails, it comes with ublock origin

it's the paid shill, thank allah you're alive

You will stand out like a sore thumb, since Brave's fingerprint protection spoofs different values than the Tor Browser.

I wanna go back to the version that breaks facebook. Is there a setting to make it do that again?

Pretty sure you took this whole post straight out of your ass. Congrats on the (You)s. Ungratz for those who took the bait.

I use it for visiting suspicious links since it at least provides some protection, although you do need to change default Site Settings to lock down as much of brave as possible. When you do, it's pretty comfy
>Filename: brave-logo_advertising_template.png
Oh look it's the false flagger again, don't you have anything better to do?
>running JavaScript through tor
Are you retarded?

IF YOU WANT TO WATCH YOUTUBE ON TOR WITH JAVASCRIPT DISABLED USE INVIDIO.US
its a youtube mirror that plays in webm format (just enable media in noscript)

Brave doesn't have fingerprint protection or any serious privacy settings. No. Using Tor on Brave is as retarded as using Tor over Chrome.

Doesn't work with js disabled and doesn't work on most videos longer than 40 minutes. It also doesn't work unless you whitelist googlevideo.com

Yes it does work you nigger im using it now
Disable javascript and enable media in noscript on invidio and google videos

>dumbshit retard facebook frog picture
>brave telemarketer from india thread
Could this thread be any worse?

>Brave protects your privacy
By uhm... it kinda like... it disables default google search and uhm... yeah
Wow, what can I do with all this privacy? breva the best i cum on cat she hiss at penis
It's a chromium skin with a built in crypto pyramid scheme. The owners are so desperate they hire 50 cents a day indian astroturfers like you to push it on online communities.
Don't use this garbage.

Please do notice the barely-paid shill asking and answering questions in broken english and doing the needful my friend.

What the fuck is "benection?"
I followed this story for a while and they did nothing to fix their bullshit scam. It's still opt-out and they sent a barrage of paid shills to every tech website that reported it, from slashdot to hacker news defending it with "it's being worked on" over and over again, and never changed a damn thing.
It's just a failed get rich quick scam using a chromium skin and online misdirection.

>other than
Just don't use it. You can use TOR with any browser of your choice, or use their own. There's no reason to promote this scam artist.

You are gay
Only use oficcial tor products
Tails is #1
Regular official tor browser is #2
Anything else is completely retarded

Official* im a dumb phone poster

Please do standby for the paid marketer to keep bumping his thread every few minutes to keep it on the first page for like a day. That's the only purpose for this thread.

I don't use noShit. Disabling JavaScript on either of the 2 domains blocks video.