I have really bad eye floaters, looking at anything white is torture

I have really bad eye floaters, looking at anything white is torture.

What's the best software to dim the brightness in my monitor? Also, is there any browser with a dark background no matter the page (google or wikipedia) ?

Attached: 1.jpg (246x202, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dark-background-light-text/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user you fucking idiot, go to an eye doctor, I've heard of two people already who thought floaters were meaningless and then it turned out they were sign of a degenerative eye illness that could have been stopped in time.

Don't lose your sight and hurry to the doctor. Also, just use your monitor settings, like the actual buttons. I use the Firefox "Dark Mode" extension too.

/thread

I've been to 3 doctors, it's eye floaters.

Even at 0% isn't enough, I'm looking for a small program that I could use at work to improve my quality of life. Any suggestions?

Non-polarised sunglasses

I am not familiar with the condition you are describing. But I'm a pretty nocturnal beeing and hate the bright white pages when browsing the web at 2am.

What I use: A cheap benq monitor with eyecare technology. The version on my VA panel is already pretty good, eliminates most of the visible blue light without making the picture overly red like on my second monitor, instead it becomes more of a greenish hue.

If you don't have such a function you can use one of these programs that manipulates the gamma curve to emulate the same thing. There's f.lux but it's propretiary, I remember using some free alt you would have to google that yourself.

Another thing you can do is to install

>addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dark-background-light-text/

it basically turns every webpage to a dark color sheme, it works on most website out of the box, although it will slow down loading times to some degrees. You can tinker with the settings and troubleshoot websites with a few clicks, there are different options you

can use and even customize text and background colors.

You don't need software. Open the display settings and change the brightness. Retard

>You don't need software. Open the display settings and change the brightness. Retard
my monitor is too bright even on 0% brightness breh
I use Pangolin Screen Brightness @ 60% and Night Light always on

Attached: 1547973503955.jpg (1067x800, 74K)

Turn a light on

f.lux
Opera

an oled monitor

It depends on the amount of floaters. A few is normal.

>Also, is there any browser with a dark background no matter the page (google or wikipedia) ?
Dark reader.

stop doing acid

Also, just search up for some screen dimmer on google or whatever, there should be plenty to choose from.

You can always try YAG vitriolysis or find a very good retinal surgeon to perform a vitrectomy, although the risk outweigh the benefits in this case

is there anything more bugmen than seeing excessive eye floaters due to modernity?

Attached: 1533001543850.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Especially since it's like $50-100 dollar cost at the most to treat it.
Unless you live in a third world country that is.

I don't know if you're trolling or just ignorant, but eye floaters are a very common condition that affects the well being of someone, but they're not dangerous on itself.

There's no treatment so far.

>trolling
No.
Going to the doctor costs almost nothing, no matter what surgery it is.
Unless you DO live in a shit world country.
Sorry, meant USA world country.
No wait, meant third world country.

I don't know what your point is. Going to the doctor/surgery is irrelevant if there's no treatment for a condition.