Chromium Edge

Have you tried the new leaked chromium Microsoft Edge? How is it? Is there a reason to download any other browser now when the built it one has the same engine as most other browsers?

Attached: 850A94A8-9967-4253-9CD1-8C9D5ED45EA2.jpg (796x417, 22K)

I will switch from google chrome to chromum edge and still use the google search engine

Friendly reminder:
Opera exists

I like it

vivaldi exists too

more like
>Chinky reminder:
>Chinese botnet exists

>using botnet browsers and unironically contributing to the chrom* monopoly
absolute cancer

Attached: barf hand.jpg (720x960, 189K)

Extremely high quality joke, user. Very impressive.

When is it coming to macos

>t. chink

>using browsers that can't open a picture because it's scared of the government spying on you
Fuck that.

Microsoft still can't admit firefox was better.
Microsoft still can't give up the E.
They have to copy chrome so they can make it "their" chrome.
WOW.
Why am I surprised?

Attached: 1554515746159.png (275x251, 135K)

If you are using windows there is no reason not to use Edge now. MS already draining your data anyway, at least you can rid of google.

im already using unjewgled chromium, why bother using edge now

>Chinese botnet exists
isn't it better to show your dirt to foreign governments, than to your own.

If you were evading taxes, would it be better if chinese knew about it or if your own government knew about it...

also, fuck you low IQ idiot for forcing me to reply to this shit bait for brainlets.

they're going to put chromium in the kernel, you just know they're going to do it. the idiots put GDI in the kernel after all

It's to prevent google from loading extra botnets and make your browser shit the bed when using google sites. They can't sabotage edge anymore because edge is literally reskinned chrome now.

Yeah, but Netscape navigator isn't exactly a viable substitute either, so what do you suggest?

Attached: 1521082635127.png (1196x562, 1.15M)

>isn't it better to show your dirt to foreign governments,
No, because if your own government committed identity theft against you and were discovered, there'd be riots in the streets, but if a foreign government committed identity theft against you, nothing could be done about it

Well, we're running out of alternatives. There are no viable Webkit browsers for windows, Firefox gets wonkier every year (mostly due to google fuckery on webpages), opera is a chrome skin now, IE was trash but was at least a different codebase, now that's gone too. Gecko engine browsers are long lost in time. We have nothing, Chrome and blink absorbed the market completely.
Soon, the only alternative browser will be lynx. Which keeps sounding better and better as chrome takes over.
Shit, I'm posting this from Vivaldi, which is just another chromium skin.
I hope Oracle comes out and saves us with a new version of the hotjava browser one day.

botnetpalooza, telemetry kingdom

Safari
But when you do a fresh install of Windows will you bother installing chromium when there is edge?

>implying I'm cucked american
I guess you just have to live with a thought that you're cucked by chinks or your own country

me, for example, living in libre Europe, only use free and open source web browsers. Like GNU IceCat for example

blackpilled