Why aren't you embracing the future of food consumption?

Why aren't you embracing the future of food consumption?

Attached: 1543784724725.jpg (2260x1547, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vyzivujicitradice.cz/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Weston_Price_-_Nutrition_and_P.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't that stuff give you explosive flatulence?

Swaloma > Onions

>low glycemic index
Meaning piss-poor energy.
Better to use Ensure Plus + whole milk.

Literally comatose patient food.

Well when you think about it liberals don't have brain activity.

I tried rhe meme, with coffiest. It's been 2 years since my attempted faggotry, I still suffer sideeffects. If I drink a drop of coffee, I can now smell it in my piss. Also my asshole itches any time I drink caffine, pure hell.

People who drink these can’t even open them.

Reminder to get your onions bottle opener with it too

Attached: soybottleopener.jpg (832x659, 71K)

What insults me the most is the meme flavour names. I could get behind the idea of a universal food, but why market it at literal basedboys?

Attached: E56120B8-D541-4B38-8E83-CB56C8042D0D.jpg (891x295, 63K)

Attached: 1529802970600.webm (1280x720, 241K)

How does that company stay n business when everyone is anti onions?

Weston Price, read it.

>vyzivujicitradice.cz/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Weston_Price_-_Nutrition_and_P.pdf
Eat paleo, chew stuff, rince and repeat. It's very important to chew hard food for proper skull development, remember this when you'll have kids.

God, it’s hard to believe people like this actually exist

Attached: 1B4409A0-CA62-4E77-90A7-4C872619BEBA.png (720x528, 447K)

>BRAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1543202813541.png (517x310, 128K)

California

i do my own diy onionss

Attached: 1j99jx.jpg (640x336, 85K)

I'm a breatharian. Every morning I meditate facing the rising sun and I get all the energy I need. I haven't eaten in 6 months.

I have. I eat Mealsquares. Made from oats mostly. 0% estrogen bean.

Attached: 2018-12-02.png (1402x509, 499K)

Attached: soy effect.jpg (2728x2128, 616K)

checked

Because that shit is expensive considering you'd need to drink like 7 of them a day to avoid being an emaciated twink.

Wow... so this is how you destroy a man.

is that like what naughty prisoners get in the shu?

Vice made a video about the guy behind this.
He was making them in a filthy warehouse and mice were running around.

How much does it cost in canada?

Your manhood.

One made-beaver pelt will get you three crates at your local HBC factory.

Because it's fucking gross, and it doesn't have enough protein in it.

when are they gonna release green

It tastes like jizz

One possibility of him even trying onions was to have more time to speedrun by eating during the long grindy runs.

Because I own a grill & a rifle.

Some versions. Later versions lead to BO.

Onions is still better than McDonalds or most of the standard American diet.

I don't need tits

Attached: 1540104641143.webm (640x480, 1.81M)

Nasty dude

Not availble in Canada due to blacklisting by the kosher cartel, funnily enough.

Stop stealing oxygen from black people you nazi!

Imagine having that bad of grip strength. I could rip and twist the top of that bottle off and there are adult men who need a tool. Wow.

That stuff is made from people.

Those fucking tits...

Because man was always meant to be in tune with nature, eating fruits and veggies with the occasional consumption of meat, not this artificial attempt to make men weak and susceptible to invasion

They'll force it into our kids one way or another.

Attached: Degenerate .jpg (750x1000, 219K)

Cause I still can chew and swallow my own food like a normal human being, thus I do not need zoy in my life.

MOMMY

Now try ingesting only that for a year see if you can still do it.

Fucking hell, how many did you drink?

Knowing what I do now about s*y I wouldn't even try one of those things.

Quality

>future of food consumption
With electrolytes?

Attached: 1ljpue[1].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Some of the finest tits I've ever seen on an Asian.

Based and EEpilled

Onions is a decent idea (low effort, impossible to fuck up nutrition produced at relatively low cost) executed terribly (produced TOO low cost, terrible actual nutritional profile, will fuck up your digestive system if you eat nothing else for a while)

I'm honestly not opposed to standardized "astronaut food" but this is a terrible approach to it all

When that movie came out I didn't like it. I thought it was stupid.
How wrong I was.

I wonder how many idiots there are who replaced all their food with this liquid nonsense(because you are not supposed to substitute all your food with it)

Remember to keep an eye on what they're giving your kids at school. Homeschool if you can.

No one should eat onions as a regular part of their diet.

Sure. You were young and bluepilled, as we all.

Attached: 15288283833021.jpg (604x594, 47K)

Only the poorest of the poor eat school-provided meals.

No way I could man. I powerlift, do yoga and need red meat. I'd lose my fucking mind. Just yesterday I ate two steaks. But Saturday I train like a maniac.

this was a dude before starting three s o y l e n t s every day, 6 months later, this

Attached: thot.webm (854x480, 636K)

I'd want to try something like that but being versed in nutrition and having read what those "cheat meals" consist of, I'm afraid the time hasn't come yet.
Moreso, we have teeth. It won't be like wisdom teeth that we don't need anymore and just ignore or pull them out. We have the entire fucking rows of teeth that must chew or they go full bananas. So chewing isn't out of the window yet and won't be anytime soon.

I tried it and it's okay

>american tried junk food and it was okay
Yeah no shit nigga

But we'll talk till it's ridiculous how many calories are in one single brownie and any convenience store. 500 calories and I see people buying 5 at a time. It's crazy over here.

What does this taste like? Is it milky like woohoo or is it thicker like kefir or yogurt drink.

*yoohoo sorry.