Seriously what email provider do I use?

seriously what email provider do I use?
something that's not based in germany, something that has imap, aliases, custom domains, ect. and at this point I may be willing to pay (bonus points if they accept bitcoin) for a good, stable, long term email provider that hopefully respects my privacy.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 4K)

Outlook

fpwp

someone redpill me on riseup
seems like a great way to flag the government to look at your emails

Attached: file.png (1200x918, 45K)

I think the only thing that does all of what you want is to buy a domain and run your own mail server

but I don't want to run my own mail server, I am not capable of that

grab an old c2d or better desktop off of craigslist for cheap/free and pay some nerd fifty bucks to set it and forget it. and the reason I say get a domain for it is to look more professional if you're using it for business emails

that or you're gonna have to compromise on features somewhere

Commie cesspool.

most email providers provide imap, aliases, and custom domains, but do any of them respect my privacy?

cock.li

gmail

tutanota as it means honk honk in german

Attached: tuttut.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Antifa faggots, just look on logo...

>in germany
>requires phone number

mailbox because posteo doesn't allow custom domains

Register a domain at gandi.net and use their mail hosting. It is pretty easy and if you only need 2-3gb of mailbox space, it is included with domain hosting and allows unlimited aliases.

>not self-hosting email
ISHYGDDT

>getting sent to spam everytime
some of us actually need a working email service

Learn to. You'll gain valuable skills in the process.

...and?

Cock.li is great if you don't want a job.

I run my own and its ok if you arent a nigger and setup spf dkim and dmarc properly. Microsoft are made up of glow in the dark pajeets though. They send my email to spam even on brand new accounts. Aged accounts are fine though for some reason and gmail actually works properly.

>Microsoft are made up of glow in the dark pajeets though. They send my email to spam even on brand new accounts. Aged accounts are fine though for some reason and gmail actually works properly.
This is hit or miss for me. I switched over to mailcow and Microsoft has been fucking me over, spam all the time. Google is shitty too, got in the junk folder again just a few days ago. I'm setup on their shitty platforms, all registered and have spf, dkim and dmarc all set but still ending up in junk

Is it a bad idea to host your personal mail server on the same server as your seedbox?

It’s probably a good idea to do this. Make use of extra resources. Many people have dedicated boxes for multiple services.

i setup postfix and dovecot on a cheap ass vps. gmail works perfectly for me. Make sure you have ssl enabled and have a reverse dns record published. I remember that that made all the difference for me back in the day.

If you are unsure as to whether your shit is setup properly use mx toolbox. it will test to see if all the relevant dns records are published correctly, will check if your mail server is an open relay(please dont do that) and will check your ip against a bunch of blacklists. You should not be on any lists but if you are don't panic.

I'd say that if this is all new territory to you, the valuable skills you'll gain configuring your own secure MTA outweigh dedicated hardware for now, if you cannot help it.

checked, spawn of Satan
>reverse dns record published
yep yep those exist and are fine.I know about blacklists and have for years. I used to be using iredmail until I switched over and its the same machine/ip I've had for almost 3-4 years now. It's just google/microsoft being dumb niggers for whatever reason.

>It's just google/microsoft being dumb niggers for whatever reason.
that isn't surprising. they are all working with the cia after all.

I'm using protonmail, it atleast *says* everything is private.

Does anyone have a riseup invite? I don't wanna use cock.li anymore.

>

Attached: e65k31s3c7g21.png (1682x796, 691K)

If this is the result of your own MTA, proper good job, mate.

It is. I actually have to have two mail servers, one running as an MTA and relay because my actual mail server where mail is stored is behind a residential network where my ISP blocks port 25.