What field of IT is composed of majority white (I'm fine with working with nonwhites but I'd like to be in the...

What field of IT is composed of majority white (I'm fine with working with nonwhites but I'd like to be in the majority) and ZERO trannies? What programming languages should I learn in order to get in an IT job with normal white people?

Attached: billgates.jpg (1460x1074, 177K)

C,C++,GO,and assembly

Attached: 1552515542941.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

writing DevOps tools

You can’t learn assembly

Welding

vbs, python, bash...
depend on your system you racist fuck

He probably meant any assembly language for any popular architecture

Attached: you.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Full of beaners unless you weld pipe or exotic alloys.

I work on a C#/.NET development team and me and all my co-workers are white males.

just move out of Earth you racist fuck

Everything that isn't programming or tech support

Systems level programming. C++/C/IA-32/IA-64 etc

OR if you hate yourself too

COBOL, Mainframe etc. Extreme legacy support. I'm talking banks and realtime transaction processing OSes. You will work with nothing but old white men and the occasional white woman. Bonus, if you get in on this field and become an expert on S/360, PDP11, AS/400 type stuff your wage will skyrocket as you're particular set of skills is extremely rare today

Why not have non-whites move to their original countries instead of forcing OP and others like her to outer space? Much easier and doable.

Is it by chance ECM software?

Work in the cleared space. US citizens only, zero druggies.

because they can get along with everyone unlike OP, who is a low iq sperglord with the neanderthal "us or them" mentality

No nigger tranny, you move back to Oona Bogart stan thats beautiful and ddiverse

Do you need a degree, or are they cool with skill and portfolio?

Not specifically, it's an internal whatever-we-need dev team for a non-tech company. Largely intranet webdev.

Honestly a modern CS/CE degree probably wouldn't help much beyond understanding the fundamentals of Computer Architecture. I'd bet if you could do a few projects on older systems (access being an issue...) you could slide your way into a nice mainframe programmer job at a bank. The hard part would be not getting Chelsea, 23 in HR to throwing out your app because no degree. But if you can prove you've developed new software for legacy systems then Mark, 61 in Engineering will probably be impressed enough to hire you. Honestly the fucking degree just stops dumb hr broads from immediately trash binning your application.

by the time you're done learning it, none of em

Work in defense contracting or a company that deals with DOD

>t. niggerfaggot
Is cute you think calling someone a racist is an insult

Attached: 1530810626135.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

I just enjoy working and being with relatable people, and whites fill that need more easily. I didn't say NO nonwhites, just a workspace where whites are the majority. Like a 67% white and 33% Asian/Pajeet workspace is just fine. Although I'd encourage the Pajeets to stop coding bloated JS botnet.

>You can’t learn assembly
the state of Jow Forums - Trannyology and Programming Socks

Attached: 1551594551386.jpg (600x477, 349K)

If we forced everyone to move to their original countries it means all whites would need to go back to Europe. Fuck that .

Nowhere in North America.
Move to Eastern Europe.

COBOL

Embedded, kernel development, ... Basically, anything low level is majority white.
Lots of pajeets in the Linux development, though. So if you are interested in kernel dev you should look into a meme OS like any of the BSDs. Or even better, if you want to be employed get into RTOS dev for embedded platforms.
So basically, you need to learn C, C++ and assembly.

>they can get along with everyone
lmao

Attached: 1513113577438.png (800x750, 106K)

>get along with everyone
ah, so that's what no go zones are

Can you lie on your resume to get Chelsea from throwing it out?

Attached: get a load of this goy.gif (271x214, 9K)

>having a preference, repeat PREFERENCE, for people who are culturally and ethnically similar to you is evil

Attached: is this ho serious.jpg (436x302, 32K)

>exposing yourself as a burger
you guys used to at least try

Device drivers

Why?

Assembly is easy, just tedious.

So many pajeets write device drivers for Linux. Just take a look at the names in the mailing list.

what's wrong with working with trannies they are great super hard working people they may even let you fuck them in lunch time i mean all i see its good

>Wanting to be anything else

Race does not make people more relatable.
Why do you mistakenly consider identity politics to be the most important factor in relating to others? You realize this is the behavior of an SJW?

Let's say we reverse all migration and ethnic demographic change of last 100 years. I'd say that is sufficient for return to normalcy.

devops, architecture, engineering, infrastructure, networking, infosec. As long as the team isn't outsourced you have a very good chance of it being all white, and it really is fantastic

disagree, whites exhibit many of the same behaviors as pajeets when in groups, such as excessive greed, cargo culting, blind worship of microsoft/apple, nih syndrome, nepotism, etc

our entire production environment is GNU/Linux lol. lighten up a bit bud, being white is a blessing, enjoy it

>this

from my experience all the minorities stay in the military and never end up getting out as DOD contractors

It's wh*teoids that breed trannies so you are not getting anywhere free of trannies for being a racist cunt.
Have fun.

>being white is a blessing
how do you know this?
have you ever been another race?
or are you just bought into the propaganda that being born a certain way makes you better than others?

anything but deep learning. Shit is filled with pajeets to the brim

Tech support.

you know you are rich when you have a table inside your private car

>can you
yes
>should you
probably not, unless you want your livelihood to be based on a lie that could be proven contrary with a transcript request from the particular university that you write on the resume. However it is usually only large companies with a bunch of make-work HR jobs that will go through the effort because it is expensive and time consuming

this.

embedded systems, so c/c++

>Race does not make people more relatable.
You are a fucking idiot.

I'm a "reverse" tranny (FTM) working in C/C++ but no one knows except maybe whoever ran my background check, because I pass and I'm stealth so you reallly wouldn't even know. All my co-workers are cis white males and we hang out at the pub after work on fridays.

Attached: 1552929312800.gif (243x229, 1.3M)

Says the turd trying to push identity politics on an anonymous forum

Can't trust them xicans with the previous alloys. They'll steal em

How's that "male privilege" playing out for ya?

Came to post this.

In the US, pajeets can't get in with visas and it's US citizen only. Most defense companies want candidates to have the ability to obtain a security clearance.

It's nice and one of the biggest perks of defense.

No guarantess on zero trannies.

I like knowing I'm accomplishing shit because I did a good job and not because I was given special brownie points so it's pretty comfy in that sense. People actually take me seriously now and think my shitty puns are funny.

Kill all nonwhites.

>People actually take me seriously now and think my shitty puns are funny.

To clarify on this: male and female people now take you more seriously than before because you appear/identify as male?

This. It's actually kind of annoying with that many conservative type white mostly men and me being non-white liberalish.

Attached: lowquality.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Firmware and driver development most likely

Yep.

Where is your privilege card that entitles you to become CEO and get promoted? I am still waiting on mine.

>non-Jow Forums reply
>neckbeards who think they're descended from odin come out of the woodwork to call him names
Jow Forums - Jow Forums talks about technology

lol. Well I will say that while people take me more seriously, I also have to work harder for things now. No more being babied or coddled. But I prefer it that way.

Based labor worker.

Day of the rope awaits you.

you absolutely do not need any assembly for IT.

Why do you hate the White Race so much?

Kill yourself you hick trash limey fuck.

>No more being babied or coddled. But I prefer it that way.
Admirable.
>I also have to work harder for things now
Lol. Welcome to 'the club'.

Attached: 1406909937885.jpg (1300x1734, 253K)

>me being non-white liberalish

Attached: Liberals literally have brain damage.png (673x3882, 638K)

Except he's right. People don't want to be surrounded by people they consider "too different". Whether it be politics, race or education related

seething

Yeah I get it. You have been memed into becoming a Jow Forums incel because your lack of social life forces you to find some sort of social sustenance or connection with other human beings through Jow Forums. But the real world doesn't live in your sad meme world you sack of shit. You fucking sad cunt.

I don't visit /pol.

No need to be mad, friend. Take the chillpill and loosen up.

Attached: 1401457534480b.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Except he isn't. My race is american, this is mutt country and our differences are our strengths.

You don't like it you can return to the UK, home of centuries of white inbreeding, where you can argue about how irish and scotsmen are too different and make you uncomfortable because they aren't "true whites."

Because that is what happens, even in places with large amounts of racial solidarity, people who lack adaptability and diplomacy will find things to fight about. Go do some research into any civil war ever in the history of any country.

anything with high level sec clearance

I think the guaranteed non-tranny field is devops

not just sysadmin, because they're all undercover furries, I mean like a big data aws devops role.

everything else has a greater likelihood of gayness

>My race is american

America is now a race. Intredrasting.

Attached: 1386773589072.jpg (554x426, 48K)

>the chad fearless liberal
>the virgin scared conservative
Basing your views off one study of "yeah on average in this particular region these two groups had differences in this specific conditions" is pretty dumb, even better when you compare relative development/underdevelopment of a part of brain as brain damage.

wrong

How long do you propose a group occupies a country until they get to claim they are a race? It seems as if you are trying to push for a definition of race that is convenient to your rhetoric, which actually has nothing to do with race at all.

>How long do you propose a group occupies a country until they get to claim they are a race?
That's.....not how race works. Jesus H. Christ. Have you finished school yet? In fact, don't bother answering.

>It seems as if you are trying to push for a definition of race that is convenient to your rhetoric, which actually has nothing to do with race at all.

Which is exactly what you did. You claimed "My race is american, this is mutt country and our differences are our strengths."

Are you a liberal, by chance?

Any real engineering field where if something goes wrong, people die is pretty safe. That combination of hard science, math, and liability hanging over the head of the company when their virtue signalling goes wrong and result in a personal injury law suit keeps companies from fucking around with engineers. My electrical engineering classes were 95% male and 90% White in a state that's

Attached: nasaisdead.jpg (1869x2569, 1.9M)

My race is american. I stand by that statement. White is not a race. Do not bring up my schooling when yours never even gave you the ability to formulate an argument.

And btw liberals are scum.

>My race is american
>I stand by that statement
Oh lawdy. Mistaking nationality for race. I bet you feel silly. I feel silly for having to educate you on this basic fact.

>White is not a race.
I am Asian. Is there an Asian race?

>Do not bring up my schooling when yours never even gave you the ability to formulate an argument.
I will bring up your lack of schooling as you are demonstrably retarded.

Attached: incredulous.jpg (182x180, 5K)

Wanting to work with people sharing a similar background and values to his own it should not be vilified.
Communication can be a huge hindrance when working in groups even if the individual team members are highly competent.
If the group shares similar values and can understand one another more easily then they can perform their work more efficiently as there would be less misunderstandings.

As far as programming is concerned team members have to be transparent and communicate in a concise manner such that the logic all adds up.
This can be affected by the work environment which can be affected by the cultural background of the team.
If the majority is of a certain cultural background they can bring with them certain values which can be either beneficial or detrimental to progress.

soul vs. faggotry

>Mistaking nationality for race
>Is there an Asian race?
Asia and America are both continents. That is all I will say in this matter.

>you are demonstrably retarded
Personal attacks are not arguments and don't make you look smart, and the smug feeling you get from posting them is just you misleading yourself

>Mistaking nationality for race
>Is there an Asian race?
>Asia and America are both continents. That is all I will say in this matter.

Conclusion: either bait or actual retard sub-80 IQ.

Attached: obviousbait.jpg (625x626, 116K)

"America" is not a continent.
God damn it user you're making us look dumb in front of the europoors.

Your post contains one irrelevant reposted image macro, one personal attack and zero arguments. Please refrain from making these low-quality posts in the future.

It makes no difference to my argument that America is actually two countries. Use your brain user, you can figure it out.