Where do you go from helpdesk?

Where do you go from helpdesk?

Attached: 18446750_10154274066651467_8658269908058461128_n.jpg (500x370, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLzeljzxqgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Home.

Attached: 1406157772501.jpg (420x300, 20K)

this die op.

Well damn thanks, I've been just sitting here in the office for 34 days.

Attached: wallpaper-2581674.jpg (1451x816, 178K)

Back to graduate school, and work on becoming a proper engineer or scientist. No more helpdesk work for me.

Manager

Front end dev, then have them teach you back end on the job as you transition to full stack and eventually back end. Get about 2 more years of back end dev experience, then do whatever you want: infosec, devops, data science, or just keep earning that web dev money.

How do you go from NEET to helpdesk?

Could I do this as a cyber security major. I don't know much programming currently. Also my shit job has no room for growth.

holy fuck that's a cursed image

go to desktop support and try to get in to systems administrator or devops world

Sure, even a NEET can do it, all you need is free time and a computer with internet connection.

Drinking

Attached: 1526516352933.jpg (340x561, 27K)

get some COMPTIA certs and go for a system administrator job

jesus christ I haven't heard that song in years

CompTIA A+.

videogame development if you like fun
Sysadmin/ software developer or if you want money

comptia a+ is a fucking joke
no ones going to hire you for anything but help desk with that LOL
try some AWS certs. learn terraform/cloudformation/python along with powershell for windows or bash for linux

finished cs50, can't afford college, wanna be a game developer or a QA for game devs, where do i start, senpai? also, am i fucked?

make mods or shitty little games with unity, also go to local game dev meetups

hellish times
youtube.com/watch?v=HLzeljzxqgs

>Where do you go from helpdesk?
You quit and get a different job at a new company. There is no moving off Helpdesk.

If you are good at it, the managers will want to keep you there. If you are bad at it and the managers don’t want you, the other team don’t want you.

You’re damned if you do and damned if you dont. The only way out is to quit.