Using a deprecated shitshow

>using a deprecated shitshow

Attached: python.png (348x350, 93K)

>deprecated
so what's the "replacement"

is this secretly another go thread?
what has python been deprecated by?

Attached: frontpage.png (250x340, 17K)

Think for yourself, pythonisas would rage at everything I suggest.

Fail intro to python?

Hi there crybaby

nim

how does one fail intro to python?

Why not Perl?

are you seriously comparing perl to nim?
like, serious?
or is this a joke that went over my head?

Why?

i assume everyone on Jow Forums already knows Perl, C, runs a Linux or a BSD as their primary desktop system and has a job that can't be replaced by a street shitting Pajeet.

one is static and compiled to c
the other is dynamic and interpreted

The pest part of Jow Forums at least.

Ask OP.

>pest
You're right.

PYTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1492675325_b087d01b03df537f01f7b3b90f5469b0.png (540x443, 255K)

The one that should have won.

Attached: 1546024347604.png (811x805, 29K)

> Half-life logo
What?

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Perl

If you did the same but with C you would have gotten like, 5 times as many replies
You can bet your ass on it, go make one right now and see for yourself

And for a good reason.

Attached: pythonpro.jpg (538x632, 112K)

for some magical reason the new normie language is Common Lisp

100k starting!

>object oriented
smdh cuh

Are you serious?

I can see that being true. Functional languages are making a come back due to being more expressive than other languages, not to mention you can compile s-expressions to WASM so you're lispers could theoretically do webshit in the future.

Accurate image.

Sources on python being deprecated?

Perl is unironically worse than Python

Lua/Julia/awk are the proper Python replacements.

I hear PDL made Perl go into math.

>common lisp
>functional
can we end this meme

kek

Attached: 1551576028042.png (1000x730, 521K)

how did u guys learned phyton? i want to learn too

Attached: unrustle.jpg (500x647, 68K)

I am going to sit here and continue to make money using python and you will sit there and take.

I think you didnt finish your phrase.

Attached: 1488869296301.png (3316x1896, 228K)

I don't use Python 2.7 though

node is python done right
fight me

Rust, it's got vertical blinds and shit.

I see a lot of threads dedicated for shitting on Python recently, what's the deal, is that some kind of campaign? For what purpose?

>Perl
perl is the scripting language of linux
>C
c is the programming language of the linux
>Linux
linux is the most sane operating system
>BSD
bsd was relevant in early '00s, no that's not 1900s, it got irrelevant when it couldn't keep up with new hardware... and I don't mean gpus.
>a job that can't be replaced by a street shitting Pajeet.
a job that requires perl and c is a pajeet-free position.

>perl is
perl was.
has been largely replaced by python and bash scripts.

it's the same people who make golang shill threads.
paid google shills

That's right. Anyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill.

Tin foil hat time, I think anaconda resolving dependencies is initially taking longer on 2.7 python environments to squeeze people into 3.

It was a process that use to take like 30 seconds max, now its like 5 minutes every fuckin time.

I dont like python and I dont like golang. I agree golang have shills but python have shills too and is time to stop.

Someone is probably annoyed because of the same faggots who make python threads, python is for x, python is for y, python python python, every "competing" language suck, no has any libraries except python, python suck me off every night. Basically: lie & shill in a infinite loop.
Just shut the fuck up, you annoying fucks.

"Deprecated" - anything that someone on Jow Forums doesn't like. The term is often used in an attempt to discourage use of what they don't like.

I agree, just like those thousands of anti-Linux and anti-GNU threads on Jow Forums.

It's still very used for pentesting, process automation, data science etc

There are a number of people living in with delusion that them being able to write code somehow makes them unique and more intelligent than the rest of the population, especially on this board.
Now these peoples world are getting shattered when they see that 7 yo. Tyrone from Nigger is also capable of writing simple programs using easier high level scripting languages like Python, and go into massive cognitive dissonance, like claiming that one language is superiour to the other (usually the one they use), or claim that there should be some sort of "barrier of entry" to who can write code and who can't.
The new trend of programing going into the mainstream further pusses them into this behaviour as they are terrified that they won't be special anymore.

it's still a good calculator

I'm too dumb to learn bash

> just one (You)
I thought that joke is funny :(