Jow Forums arume thread season 1 episode 3

Fuck bitches get money
Roll em

Attached: 3c2.jpg (680x680, 77K)

>wake me up insied

>You're at the hospital in your new mech suit, the brain damaged Arume babbling in retard in the cockpit with you

>Open up the mecha, hand her over to the first member of the hospital staff i see

>You gently take her out of the mech suit and thrust her through the building to the receptionist and then drop her down on the desk. The mech hatch shuts as a terrified police woman takes a shot at you

Attached: smast.jpg (750x755, 46K)

>Drop down, then fucking run back to the mecha

>You were already in the mech. You just slip and fall on your ass from being startled by the pistol. You fall on some pedestrians and get blood all over the back of your shiny new mech.

"Fucking..."
>step on the police officer

>You try to get up but you fall over again. Also some more Arume mechs are walking over to you. "Who's this damn idiot clowning around? Either Gappy let some kid pilot her mech, or a dirty human is in there" one says in a bitchy tone

"shit!"
>grab the mech arms i had laying around and use them to beat up the other mechas

>You smack a bitch with the arms and knock her over, also putting a huge dent in the front of her mecha

>KEEP ATTACKING

>You beat her harder than your fucking meat and she dies. Now there's only 1 other mech to deal with currently

>Make the mecha arm i'm holding give her the middle finger and use it to stab her

>While you're fiddling around with the hands the other pilot punches you, hard

>FUCKING
>STAB HER

>You shove the arm into her, knocking her back into a building. She soon tears it out though, and now she's angrier at you

>BEAT HER WITH THE OTHER ARM

>You bash her with the other arm so hard it breaks off at the elbow. She's stunned now

awaken

>Cripple her mecha and fuck off

>You wake up in a house in a town a few hundred miles out from the city. It's dense in forestry
>As you go in for the crippling blow she grabs your mech and uses it as leverage to get up, slamming you into the ground face first in the process. She kicks you in the side hard enough to flip you over
"I can't believe I was getting beaten by a filthy ape like you. I'm seriously debating if I should break protocol and just kill you instead of taking you in for feminization"

"Fucking bitch! To think I was just going to cripple you..."
>Stand up and fight, this time try to kill her

look for gear

>When you get up she punches you back down, and slams a foot on you
"Damn you! How dare you even think of stealing a mech from us?"

>You find a Colt 1911, magazines full of ammo, an ac/dc shirt and packs of monster energy zero ultra

>Wakith from this eternal festering mare of nights

take the gun and get that first sipp of the day. find my sun glasses and start hunting for arume

>Grab her leg and knock her down
"Because your smug retard of an ally tried to fucking murder me! You should be glad i didn't fucking kill her you goddamn lemur!"

Attached: Aye-aye_at_night_in_the_wild_in_Madagascar.jpg (250x250, 20K)

>you wake up
>It ain't me starts playing as you find a group of Arumes walking around the forest
>She yells "N-NANIIII" as she goes down, slamming down hard enough to shake the ground

>Crush the mech with my foot

switch the song to Thunderstruck and prepare to shoot

>Get the fuck outta bed and find my purpose in life

>go out and rape

You crush the fuck out of her
>You have your gun cocked, the Arumes distracted, and music set
>You don't find your purpose for existence
>There aren't many women out to rape yet

>rape some guys then

reflect this is real music and start shooting

>Now fuck off and look for a poace where i can fit a massive fucking robot

>Snipe some niggers from my balcony

>You rape a random nigga
>And then anticlimatically you miss every shot. Fuck
>You find nowhere to find a giant fucking mech
>You headshot 5 niggers and then somebody accuses you of hacking IRL

>Snipe them as well

take a quick sip of monster and reload. channel all the time of quake and doom ive played to aim better

"YOU LIKE THAT HUH? YOU LIKE THAT?"
>break him in

>Ditch the mech and begin sneaking around
>Look for something useful

>You noscope headshot the people accusing you of hacking like an epic gamer
>You still miss your shots at the Arume
>The guy you're raping throws you off and punches you in the fucking jaw
>You hop out of the mech in a dark alley and evade the police for a while before finding an abandoned warehouse deep in the city. Inside there's a sword hilt and the grip of a shield. They're extremely well crafted for just being a hilt and grip respectively

>leave him alone, i've already done the deed.

i go to this guy and hit him over the head with a shovel until he's unconscious.

>stuff them in my pockets, then go look for something else
>if i find notjing or i get caught then return to the mecha

>Start hacking like they were accusing me of
>Also rape this guy

>You exit the warehouse and find some Arume police patrolling the alley.
>They yell "That's him! Get 'em!" and charge at you with batons. The direction the mech is at is blocked by them
>you make your way to Ayan
>You meet the rape man who was looking for you. And then you start counter-raping him

this is the part where i run
run away

fuck fuck FUCK
>In my desperation, pull out the hilt and handle

>rape his dick with my asshole

>Rape him till he can't sit

>You fuck off very fast away from the Arume
>When you pull out the sword hilt, a blade glowing bright green materializes from it. The shield handle projects a shield of the same color, much to the surprise of the Arume. You can read fear in their eyes, as if a childhood monster just appeared before them
>Ayan rapes the fuck out of the rape man so hard that he can only crawl along the ground, he can't sit or walk

i run towards the location of Clyde Cash

>crawl away with my victory
>go find arume

>Let rape man be free from reverse-rape for now
>Snipe more niggers

>Charge at them

>You come across the huge stretch of wasteland between the forest and city that Clyde is in.
>You find some Arume
>And they draw guns on you
>you xXx_quickscope_xXx niggers
>You charge at the Arumes with your shield, caving in their internal organs from the impact force

look for the nearest vintage car or lawn mower

"i'm going to rape you"
>rape them

>Begin hacking at them with my sword
"What's the matter? Do my new toys scare you?"

>snipe kikes

>There aren't many vintage cars or lawnmowers around...
>You somehow begin raping the Arumes
>You slice 'n dice the Arumes quite cleanly, but with each hacked off body part comes a torrent of blood from the veins and/or arteries being cut off. One manages to stutter out "I-I thought those weapons were only myths"
bread end

many implies there are some tho
worse come to worse get a non vintage car.

>You snipe some Jews walking around being Jews and shidd
Bread actual end

see you next time buddy

I try to do breads weekly on sundays at 7-8 pm. The link to the Arume dicksword is here if you want to join. It's probably the least Reddit-tier Discord that has ever been opened discord gg uTk25x