Seriously

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/04/03/hospital-viruses-fake-cancerous-nodes-ct-scans-created-by-malware-trick-radiologists/?utm_term=.9d192ddce74f

I want to believe this but im having trouble getting over a few things first

Attached: 1554584816310.jpg (1280x1920, 470K)

The name is Eri Kitami.

give me that set right now

> resists privacy settings by default, claims GDPR compliance
Lel. Any not malicous linkage to that article?

what kind of jackass would do such a thing

>Researchers in (((Israel))) created malware

>trick everyone with enough money to get treatment
its the perfect crime

If you save and preserve this image, in your lifetime you will be able to manufacture a sex robot who looks exactly like her, or at the very least a VR girlfriend / sex doll

Uh, I don't think Eri Kitami's images are at any particular risk of disappearing soon.

Also, she isn't actually extraordinarily beautiful, just really good at picking outfits.

This board is starting to give me yellow fever.

>Not preparing for the incoming ePocalypse, bitrot, and or forced balkanization of the internet

Not gonna make it

Attached: 1552179362777.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I really don't think e-celeb models are at risk.

Not that I mind if you counteract that risk by collecting and sharing.

When that technology becomes available, this woman won't be my first choice.

*Belkanization

Attached: 1549591161572.jpg (868x912, 188K)

I must warn you, if it happens, my entire purpose in life will be to literally track down anyone that prepared for it and fuck it up for them

you always had yellow fever, you're just now realizing it

I would clone her

this

I don’t think so. Feminists and other SJW’s will have that sort of thing banned by then.

When that technology becomes available, you won't be allowed to use it. See And you won't be allowed to own digital images, either. Everything will be tied to biometrics and accessed through the 'cloud' (Amazon panopticon) only.

But you could use it if you had the image and managed to get a copy of the manufacturing software

Attached: 1552179362222.jpg (480x360, 7K)

you know, there was a reason people poured thermite down fiber optic wells
maybe that reason will rear its ugly head back up once more, lest we forget how adept the human race as a whole is at fucking shit up

>Medical devices are woefully insecure.

Sounds like a money making feature purposely built into it.

there's nothing really unbelievable about that article. the most interesting part is that a piece of software was advanced enough to add or remove tumors from raw images and fool radiologists. If someone broke into a hospital network they could do this alteration manually. That's why the images should be encrypted and signed.

just fuckin encrypt everything already

I recently completed my master's degree in CS with a concentration in Cyber Security.
My Thesis was literally "encrypt everything." The review panel was wowed, my thesis was published in a well-known journal, and the university offered me a research position while I work towards a PhD.

I don't understand why this is considered a novel concept...