youtube.com/watch?v=PJu9UkokzkY
youtube.com/watch?v=byU3PZSn-CY
invidio.us/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc
tekrevue.com/apple-iii-drop/
youtube.com/user/EverySteveJobsVideo/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Steve Jobs was an arrogant low IQ lucky faggot

Watch the video.

this was while he was running NeXT? funny tim cook be fuckin' it up too.

This is literally what happened to Apple lol

"Fuck fags and this gay earth, release me cancer" - steve jobs last words

It's true. There is always a snake in the grass. They think they're staying true to Steve Jobs' vision because they mix with liberal artsy basedboys who think they are creative and edgy, when in fact they could not be more conformist. They have become IBM in the 80s and they don't even know it.

Attached: janitor on stage.jpg (1367x999, 127K)

It seems prescient because he was describing the then current Apple correctly under money men. Tim Cook, a money man, is just fulfilling the history-repeats meme. I never liked Jobs, hate Apple, but could respect his tour-de-force ambition and ability to lead. Scott Forstall should have been his successor, and, if history repeats, should come back in the future to rescue Apple in the way Jobs did. Then, we will all get to continue hating Apple which is a win win. Because who doesn't want to hate Apple?

Attached: Scott_Forstall.jpg (1370x2055, 908K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1546673628312.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

>mfw i made that video

Attached: 1545188279586.jpg (447x395, 27K)

this is genuinely upsetting to watch
apple getting worse immediately after jobs' death wasn't a meme after all

Attached: 21.jpg (317x379, 46K)

What's the name of the full interview?

Very nice video by the way. I have it in my favorites and watched it several times. The way he talks is mesmerizing.

I wish I could find more interviews like this where highly influential people get real.

The Lost Interview

>Apple with me as CEO was great
>Apple without me is shit
Wow, I wonder why he would say thay. Must simply be the unbiased truth.

this is genuinely hilarious to watch
apple getting worse immediately after jobs' death wasn't a meme after all

Attached: 1526922926121.gif (498x488, 1.25M)

his points about xerox and IBM are on the nose though
which is applicable to nu-apple

Attached: feel.png (2094x2538, 98K)

Yeah so the plummeting market share was just coincidental right

bass

cope
based

Didnt this guy die of AIDS or something? Or was it rectum cancer? Either way Im sure apple misses him.

oh no no no no no

this video is edited. he says the problem is with Microsoft has no taste. this is a poor edit. cmon plebs.

Why the homophobia?

we don't hate apple?

>we

live

We are basically back to the mid 90s, but its worse, because Steve Jobs is gone.

Think of how many new products for Mac OS X they could have released.

Think of how many times Apple could have taken the TV or Game market.

After jobs released the iPhone, there was nothing.

Tim Cook hasn't released a single legendary product EVER.

they're Jow Forums incels what do you expect

problem?

Attached: op.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Think of how many new products
all boiled down it was just about getting a bigger mass into anything computer/networking related. if he was still around, that development would have continued going that quickly but for now with him gone it slowed down a bit, so make of it what you want

>iPad

think about the fact that Siri has literally not changed since 2011, it's still command + keyword voice recognition all they've done is increase command library

?

Attached: file.png (1156x334, 90K)

Why the homophobia?

Without Steve's leadership Apple is just another tech company.

kys cretin

so, steve jobs is bad at hiring CEO's to lead the company... he failed 2 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJu9UkokzkY

kek

>wuz

This

bass

youtube.com/watch?v=byU3PZSn-CY
MASTER OF TIME
TAKE ME BACK

fucking idiot, make the timespan fit, you cant see shit with that resolution because the spike in late 2000's is too big and washes down every change before

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

>jewtube

Just like you and most of the rest of Jow Forums.

I want to procreate with Satania so bad! Hell, she can have my children as many as she likes. After each pregnancy, her tits are going to become much bigger and obscene. Every night will become paizuri night and there won't be one without my semen staining all over her breasts, cleavage, and nipples. Of course, I wouldn't allow her to wash them! She can wear her bra with my seed staining her perfectly perky breasts and fantasize about me all day with the stank permeating her nose all the time. At first, she might be a lot shy and all about sex but with successive titillating intercourses, she would become a cum loving ahegao nymphomaniac. Each night after the long day of work, me her husband will be greeted by her semen craving expression on her face. As I eat dinner, there will be thumps of her heavy breathing on my shoulder as she tries desperately to gaze at my crotch which is being covered by the table. When the time's on, it will be the peak of her stupid cock yearning face as she unzips my pants. A blowjob and a subsequent swallow by a semen loving whore.

invidio.us/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc

t. AIDS

>They have become IBM in the 80s and they don't even know it.
bull fucking crap.
Apple shipped the Apple II and suggested people to drop it from 2 inches high while it was still hot from using it in order to get the unsoldered components in place.
Apple II was getting so hot because that faggot didn't want it to get holes on the chassis because it wasn't beautiful.
You just believe every fucking crap jobs spits out of his mouth.
He never had a 10 year lead with apple with anyone.
Even his fucking macshitntos was so horribly written that he had to scrap it and use a bsd kernel. Macintosh was so shit that the versions up to the 90s never supported coherency.
Jobs during his the iphone success, which all know came second to lg prada, just like the ipad came second to the windows tablet, had the company spent the least amount of money on r&d.
AMD for crying out loud, spent all of their profits on r&d and they even loaned money to do so and look at them now. Jobs is your average marketing idiot who tried for 3 decades to create a cult around his products, he failed a lot of times, others, including ms, saved his ass, wozniak worked like a slave for pennies and they finally did it in 2006 by copying every shit they could.

jobs is lying when he says that he cared about going forward and making r&d on things that mattered. He cared about the look and feel and their whole business model was always like the one the motherboard manufacturers use to lure idiots with their gun shaped LED infested motherboards.

>apple ][
Hmmm

yeah, my bad. it was Apple III
tekrevue.com/apple-iii-drop/

kek found the homosexuals

>being first to market makes it a good product

wow look it's another drone mindlessly regurgitating some shit he doesn't understand at all trying to look smart
in an apple shill thread
who knew

let's see
>being second, third or anything besides first, makes you 10 years ahead of anyone
hmm...
>being anything but first makes you an innovator
I vividly remember Steve "the street shitter tourist" Jobless claim that they were 10 years ahead of MS and IBM. MS spent gorillions of shekels in r&d and they created what?... they created something that his retard ass would copy almost a decade later (that's where the 10 years lead comes from) and thank MS' r&d for giving him the chance of copying something and make a new product.

Also, by quoting your comment it doesn't mean that I agree with the second part implying that later products were or are better.
Can you remember the first iphone... yeah that one that came AFTER the lg prada? well the first iphone was 2G only because the jobless genius thought that 2g was enough, when everyone else was on 3G... that's why shortly after that he rolled the iphone 3g. And don't even get me started on ios or ipads or macbooks or anything that apple makes.
..and apple products have a higher resell value because it's rare for them to work past their warranty period.

ohhh now it's
>yeah, nvm, you won't understand anyway
hey, why is apple keyboards break all the time
>you won't understand it
hey, why macbooks throttle
>you won't understand it
hey, why are you overpaying for a piece of shit
>you won't understand it.
My pms are open for you to send my any hints. I am doing my M.Sc. in EE coming from CS, I believe I can make some conclusions if I try hard.

what the fuck are you rambling about lmao
you wrote an essay length r/iamverysmart shitpost and couldn’t even remember what machine you were bitching about in a family that only had three computers total
kill yourself you dumbass underage

cope

baste

Jobs knew Apple was going to shit. He set it on that course when he left Tim Cook in charge.

>lol just eat fruit to cure cancer

>eat fruit
Most americlaps fail this task.

this

based

>Steve "Just drop it from 3 inches" Jobs
He started all this "form over function" paradigm, now we see the outcome.

Should've gone keto, woud've starved the cancer right out of him.

Apple already had a ton of problems while he was CEO the first time. Most of their products were not very succesful. There was a reason why he got fired.

Yes, the iPad and iPhone era was succesful, but that was way later than the interview.

good eye

BSD

The original "EverySteveJobsVideo" channel was taken down.
youtube.com/user/EverySteveJobsVideo/videos

On it, there was a 90s (~1995) video of Steve Jobs at a party, having just returned to Apple, talking about how he wanted to talk to Leonardo DaVinci but couldn't because he was dead.
And he talked about how in the future, people would be able to talk to him through the use of Artificial Intelligence.

I discovered that video last year when i was watching a lot of NeXT-related videos but it was taken down since then.

Attached: Steve Mann.jpg (780x366, 103K)