I will pay someone 75 dollars to code something for me

I will pay someone 75 dollars to code something for me.

I give you access to my twitter account (similar to blocktogether) and the thing you code keeps track of my follwers and who follows me. I hate that when I get suspended, I lose who I followed and who followed me. Please help me!

Attached: 1554489953861.jpg (1200x1400, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/685105889/teen
developer.twitter.com/en/docs/accounts-and-users/follow-search-get-users/api-reference/get-followers-list.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you learn to code and do it yourself?

this
or I can do it for 500$ OP, I only accept turtle coin though

ok

Sent :^)

How often do you get suspended for this to be a thing that you need?

I already get $50/hr, I could sit on my ass staring at the screen for two hours and still make more than your offer, OP. Why should I bother doing this?

I would pay 75 dollars to bury my face in her cunny legs and lick her thighs

there's an app for that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 17.21.05.png (302x241, 73K)

>50 dollars per hour

what do you do then rare and magical Jow Forums wagie?

Attached: 1553445412682.jpg (576x735, 76K)

>$75

Even pajeets would make multiple times this for what you're asking.

You would need to pay me 700 bucks to get me to even get out the bed.

>I hate that when I get suspended
Stop tweeting at jews, or retweeting jews

Not op but I get suspended from Twitter at least twice a week. Say 1 bad thing and your account is gone.

upload another pic related and ill think about it.
provide contact info.

who is this qt?

not op but i found some more here
4archive.org/board/b/thread/685105889/teen

>banned twice a week
STOP being a right wing agitator already

For $75 I'll tell you when you're being a cunt on twitter and to stop before you get banned.

That pic is creepy as shit.

>STOP RESISTING GOYIM

kill yourself. I mean that literally.

@OP
You just want something that periodically captures your following/followers?

How often and where would you prefer this data live?

Kek this board seems really up its own ass. I don’t know jack shit about coding but this seems like a quick easy thing to do for someone that knows how. Is this the only board on Jow Forums without any neets? OPs deal seems pretty reasonable unless I’m missing something. I mean this isn’t a /jobs/ board, but no ones giving op shit about that, you all are just acting like you are above earning a quick buck. Can anyone explain wtf is going on here? Don’t come to this board often, but I’d prolly do it for him if I knew how and I have a good paying job. I mean what would it take an hour for 75 bucks tax free? Or is everyone on this board a millionarre

developer.twitter.com/en/docs/accounts-and-users/follow-search-get-users/api-reference/get-followers-list.html

This is a 10 minute script in bash/powershell you can cron or dump into trash scheduler I don’t mind cooking something up real quick if you give some more detail on how you’d like the data stored.

The example given in the api documentation is most likely 95% of the output you’re looking to store. You just need to pretty it up a bit

it cost $70 just to get a 10 minute lap dance from a stripper. you think we're only worth as much as 10 minutes of a stripper's time?

Smokin hot chick
OR
Basement dwelling cock that spends too much time reading magna

HMMMMM