Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- WCD is still down.
- ItsDinnerTime will be missed.
- Autists will still get butthurt over OP.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: big_1474935508_image.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
vocaroo.com/i/s06Rbvn9rbAV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is Morpheus worth joining yet?

Attached: 1554327845132.png (600x535, 32K)

Previous thread

no its got barely anything compared with red

Waffles is moving to a new server. Please have patience.

Waffles is.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>Brod

It's dead af and starting to go backwards. Number of new uploads and new users slowed to a trickle. Hardly any activity in forum. Several major uploaders haven't logged in for weeks.

Attached: 9473hf9e3bf9y34gtf9734ht9.jpg (650x650, 44K)

Are ptp invites still getting sent? What was you lead time, recent applicants?

Attached: 1550814147536.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

The only private tracker I am on is Myspleen, but my ratio is stupid good. Where can I use this to get some private invites ?

ipt

im about to go nuclear

Attached: 1525306535192.png (399x394, 130K)

if you have invites for it, do a giveaway on a trading forum like TPS or TI.org and in return you'll get enough rep to access their VIP section which has invites to most every tracker you could want. however you have to suck dick on both to get hdb

you can get into every tracker if you make some friends on myspleen

you can get into every tracker if you make some friends on /ptg/

the userlimit has been exceeded

for what

/ptg/

at this point, orps is a joke

Attached: based_b.png (1622x205, 192K)

if you have ptp/btn invites i wanna be friendlies with you user :)

why does ops get so much attention anyway when nwcd exists?

Attached: hillary pepe-s.png (600x621, 38K)

they left it up to troll b, the affected freqencies are over 21khz

Yes, I invited a friend just 5 hours ago.

Waffles is the king.

WTF does brod mean

>Not sure what princess trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

news:

old thread:

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

vocaroo.com/i/s06Rbvn9rbAV

it's the german word for bread

cuck no its not

bread is brot not fucking brod you fucking insult to germany bastard bitch fucking retard cuck

imagine being this mad on behalf of a language that calls cell phones "handy" lmao

Torrenting noob here.
I mean I've been doing it for a long time but I never uploaded anything and I barely know how it works.
This torrent is very big, but for some reason I can't download parts of it, only the whole thing in one bulk. I don't want the whole thing.
Did the seeders apply some scripts on this one that won't let me do that, or do I have to change some settings in qBit Torrent?

If you're talking about a torrent that has a huge size and also has a large amount of independent files meaning most seeders are only partial seeders (ie some kind of compilation), then it's entirely possible no one is seeding the file you want.

Maybe for some reason you cannot connect to the one or two guys who *are* seeding that file. In that case, make sure that encryption is set to 'Preferred' instead of enabled/forced/disabled so that either works. Make sure that the port 'Incoming Connections' is set to is port forwarded to your PC (i.e. 'connectability', you can check if you successfully forwarded it on any port checker site).

which one I'll try to dl it

Why is it so hard to get buffer on PTP? I've been on emp for a week now and already have 2 TB buffer while I barely got any on PTP

Any reason to get GGn? I don't have trouble finding stuff on public trackers.

I don't do any encryptions or VPN stuff. I live a shithole that doesn't care about torrenting. I have a stock QBT client with stock settings.
The two in the OP. They're the same I think.

Tracker invites, just snatch the 2k smallest torrents (like a couple kilobytes per torrent, really small) and post on forum games for a little bit and wait a month then you rankup to pro gamer, giving you access to a bunch of really good trackers like ptp, ahd, emp, etc and you can delete the torrents you snatched after you have seeded them for a month

organisation of catalog

Only reason I can think of is that you won't have to be afraid of viruses, which are commonly found in videogame repacks on public trackers.

ptp

Are untouched amazon webdls kill or not?

is MAM a path to anything?

no

Yesterthread:

is there any "good enough" tracker for movies and tv I can get into with a RED account in good standing, some uploads, etc but no PU or anything?

no, get pu on red from uploading bandcamp/deezer shit and join ahd through the recruitment thread

except ptp and ahd are in legendary invite forums

unofficial ggn and some average trackers

unofficial emp too

so what retard?

>unofficial emp too

emp doesn't give invites to users anymore so I doubt an unofficial thread will be of use

On the road far from home

Attached: 1543543177461.jpg (1440x1080, 163K)

another day another 1,1gb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 161785 dress miyasu_risa thighhighs.jpg (2430x3378, 2.32M)

Former wcd user, is there a community that isn't as stupid as wcd was or is red the only one comparable? Additionally is there any point in joining one if slsk offers 90% of what I need? Not trying to be contrarian just don't want to jump through hoops for music.

Is this computer generated? Sounds kind of synthetic but not sure.

@70461715
Another day another disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum smashed in his dumb head

Just take the RED interview, it's not hard at all.
>is there any point in joining one if slsk offers 90% of what I need?
You know exactly what edition/rip/whatever you're getting. Also for 5 percents not in those 90.

>Also for 5 percents not in those 90
What about the other 5?

Buy them? Obviously you can't expect everything you're looking for to have been uploaded.
Also if you have enough buffer on RED make a request and people will probably buy whatever you want and upload it for you.

Just join Waffles.

Seems reasonable
How?

>The reason I seed on private trackers is because I can seed from home without worrying about getting assraped by copyright trolls.
We monitor swarms on all private trackers and contact law enforcement. If you think using a private tracker makes you safe, think again.

The Ten Curry/Neon Commandments are a forced cringey meme, why do butthurt OPs always want to include them?

>Also if you have enough buffer on RED make a request and people will probably buy whatever you want and upload it for you.

What happens if I request albums I recorded & put up on Bandcamp myself? Could I turn RED into my own money making machine?

It won't be worth the effort, but go for it yeah.

ADC down a long time

Attached: 2019-04-07-223311_933x319_scrot.png (933x319, 91K)

>>From the graph below
>can someone post that?
Bump I'm not on emp

Guess it's time for all the ADC uploaders to migrate to AB :)

>Guess it's time for all the ADC uploaders to migrate to AB :)
AB - anime, manga, japanese music not for asian like movie or asian music.

Is there a list of what's in each tracker's invite forum or class restricted forum?

Yeah it should be linked in OP or pastebins. It's from a couple years ago heads up

Not an up to date one at least. There's the pyramid image in the OP, and there was an imgur album someone made a few months ago.
I could make something like that, but not now since I don't want to get marked.
If you have a specific question you could also just ask.

No. Private trackers are a mysterious land of milk and sugar and if you ever reveal information your get /marked/, /flagged/ and b& within 5 minutes so noone dares to leak information.

Yeah I already saw that but I'm looking for a current one but it seems like that's my best bet

>If you have a specific question you could also just ask.

Generally, I was wondering if it's worth progressing past Power User on /cabal/ trackers if I'm looking for a path to more exclusive trackers like HDB

Another day after yesterday and 300MB upload on BIB

>screaming iceloops123 scum
oh lol
who cares about that cunt except ops does?

>path to more exclusive trackers like HDB
There's supposedly a thread in the Torrent Master forum at PTP where they have recruitment for Torrent King+, as well as on the HD-King forum at AHD. But I don't have access to either of those forums so I cannot confirm this.

Send me the old picture of red stuff: zed, nala, blackbeard (the guy active on invite forums), sardistic

Anyone can share a screenshot about invite forum in uhd, please?

redt the better red, sir. It was redtopia.xyz the brother of blutopia.xyz
>The twin memes.

Nothing to see there. Poor invite quality on a quality encode tracker.

>how to get banned 101

It's empty

there is literally nothing wrong with 1337x

Attached: sauceboss.jpg (410x545, 18K)

How did JiAe react to ADC sysop's return?

Nothing wrong with it. It's not our taste tho.

I heard that can accept invitations from MTV in UHD

>I heard that can accept invitations from MTV in UHD
Not anymore, I read recently.
Anyway, PHD is still active but soon gone.

>Anyway, PHD is still active but soon gone.
PHD was opening last month.
It's hard get invite into BTN, lol

Attached: lolia turpaan.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Why deleted it?

AB's not worth it. No one there likes to download full disc dumps and those are always badly seeded. Might as well go U2.

What do you mean by this?
>PHD was opening last month.

lol there are many updated detailed tracker reviews on invitehawk. ripped torrentinvites
What are the best invite forum on earth now?
>I want to read reviews.

Got account on MAM - been member for 8ish weeks and have 60 gb up.

Is that enough to get into BHD from their invite forum

That should get you into HDB

>BHD?
Think of HDB

you should definitely pm the HDB recruiter on MAM because you just earned yourself a shiny new HDB invite

It only cost $5 USD to buy entry on their site.