Hahaha you pirated music old man? Why didn’t you just stream it?

>Hahaha you pirated music old man? Why didn’t you just stream it?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because:
FUCK ARTISTS
FUCK THEIR FANS
FUCK STUDIOS
FUCK THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
AND FUCK ZOOMERS

Attached: 1524567709267.png (384x360, 130K)

you wouldn't understand kid
you wouldn't understand...

Attached: 3182147-c2moujwuaaa8ysw.jpg (2048x1365, 307K)

Why would I want to pay a monthly subscription?

>Limited data plan.
Can't do much music streaming outside of chiptunes with ZXTune on 1gb a month

Go be American elsewhere

>1gb a month
do u find 1gb enough to browse/watch some videos/use maps ?
Asking for a friend (unironically) from one of yous 3rd world countries with little data

I wish, I'm in fucking Wales

(You)

And it does what I need it to, browse Jow Forums and check maps.
My University wifi is generally good, and seeing as I'm on campus a lot, the small amount of data doesn't affect me.

Gonna look for a better deal when this contract is up.

I did stream music but I pirated everything else.

do u end up running out often?
how much do you use on average?
she also has a 2gb option for 4 bux/m more

>But I pirate my music and then stream it to my phone.

Pay for the extra now.
When I'm traveling (Going home for Christmas mostly) fucks with me and I have to phone my carrier and pay for additional data.

Though granted, it's nice to pay extra only when I need it.

FPBP

Attached: B037DD66-77A4-4DA6-A450-0CB24FB0F951.jpg (675x725, 67K)

>try music streaming service
>they don't have the most popular albums from some of the most popular artists
>I'm expected to pay money for this

Attached: 1536592448686.jpg (900x1600, 257K)

>balding at 9 years old

JUST

it's not a contract so i guess she can try 1gb first then upgrade later
thanks

Cringe.
They have Vodafone, EE Etc in Wales do they not ?

Give examples.

Yeah, I'm with EE.

Never liked streaming music tho

I pay like 30 a month for 13gb + calls and msgs how do 1gb plans still exist

Cause I chose to cheap out hard, and regret it

Wtf when I was with EE I had more than 1GB data.
I paid £15 for 500 mins, ultd texts and 20GB data on PAYG a month.

In fairness one of the players could slip on those beautiful beans

Because you are supposed to have a moral compass that compels you to give back to the people that made you all that music and depend on it for their livelihood.

The first thing I looked for on Amazon music was David Bowie's Hunky Dory and they didn't have it.

>Amazon
>David Bowie
>Hunky dory
Jesus Christ just fuck off

>to give back to the people that made you all that music and depend on it for their livelihood.
those people are filthy rich while i live in a basement off expired ramen tho

Attached: 1497032988702.jpg (1080x789, 95K)

> Because you are supposed to have a moral compass
That music is DRMed and low quality. Talking about "moral compass" somehow only applies to customers. Miss me with that gay shit.

>fuck zoomers
>dab picture

It is DRMed precisely because of people like you. I'm sure they'd love to relase all music in a libre way but it wouldn't work because assholes would just copy it instead of paying and they'd lose their livelihood.

As for low quality, that's simply not true, there are lossless streaming platforms.

>I'm sure they'd love to relase all music in a libre way
Let me guess, you're a zoomie who has no clue about the history of mp3s and piracy?

Attached: xoomy.png (476x476, 116K)

Why don't you educate me, o wise boomer

>t is DRMed precisely because of people like you
You're dumb. It's DRM'd because that's how they get stupid people like you to rebuy the same thing over and over again for every new format, streaming service and device. DRM does nothing to stem piracy, its only purpose is to milk consumers.

why are libtards so easily triggered?

Your parents pay for it oldfag

>Why don't you educate me, o wise boomer
nah, you zoomies deserve to be milked
vile beings

Spotify is fine

So you're just bullshitting, got it

HIGH TEST

just google it like you do for anything else brainless automaton zoomie subhuman

Attached: groyp.png (512x451, 155K)

>past-tense

>Streaming
Cucked

>Pirating
Degenerate

>Buying CDs and ripping to DRM free FLAC
Based

>streaming
so this is how you Jow Forums-zoomers call listening to music?

I used to listen to a group, then they had a licensing disagreement with the streaming service and so I couldn't listen to them anymore. My pirated music is forever with me.

based and redpilled

It's more than sufficient for messaging apps, looking something up or using maps on the go, but I'm not using data intensive shit like facebook feeds anyway and I wouldn't start using it to watch videos all the time.

t. 1.5 GB

Attached: 1361936125428.jpg (723x1024, 110K)

Attached: 1361936162033.jpg (724x1024, 120K)

Attached: 1361936197240.jpg (724x1024, 122K)

Very little of the money you pay for a streaming service will go to the musicians. You are much better off buying something directly from them or donating money directly to them.

The people running these services are in it entirely for the money and have no interest in offering a better product and the expenses that would come with it. Nor would they ever willingly relinquish their power over you by removing DRM. What studies exist regarding piracy suggest that piracy isn't particularly harmful to sales. But DRM isn't really about fighting piracy, it is about control. DRM is about forcing you to rebuy what you already rightfully own whenever you replace a device. It's about telling you when, where, and how you can use things you already rightfully own. It's about locking you into the store or the media player of their choice rather than yours.

Giving money to the corporate shitheads who are doing everything they can to take freedom away from you and the rest of humanity is not the moral thing to do.

Attached: 1361936232138.jpg (724x1024, 166K)

Attached: 1361936277056.jpg (724x1024, 197K)

Attached: 1361936330972.jpg (724x1024, 168K)

B A S E D

Attached: 47739B6ADE284A1E9E7368EDE8E67DF4.jpg (1000x1028, 141K)

Attached: 1361936376181.jpg (724x1024, 110K)

At home I'm always on wifi. Uni and public transport have wifi too. I have an offline map of the city and download my music. I mostly have data letf over at the end of the month, but there isn't a smaller option.
t. 500MB

Wow that was fucking gay.

y-you too

Attached: 1241989589108.jpg (1125x1600, 405K)

Why are you still here.

Attached: 1551884087336.jpg (300x168, 7K)

imagine paying for music LOL

This was, is and always will be embarrassing.

Likely been here longer than you, gay boy

I pirated from streaming. What about that? I get to carry my music from streaming into my car and dedicated music player and whatnot while you're stuck listening on your chinkphones and ifags

Didn't some music streaming service proclaim that it will be pulling all the user cloud libraries or something recently?
That's why I pirate, so I don't end up a dumb faggot like yourself when a service kills all your online content.

Attached: 1306498577511.png (221x229, 35K)

Ahh, those days of Napster were the best *sipps*

I'm going back to owning data, I find that when streaming, I just listen yo the same albums and styles all the time. Probably because of algorithms.

Have fun findinding 80s Thrash bootlegs in Spotify you mouth breathing retard.

Attached: 148310132750.jpg (424x338, 22K)

how are zoomers so based?

This.
Fuck them.

>Paying to hear their political bullshit and control what you hear
Fuck you. The grunge artists in the 90's were the first to push piracy because of how much they hated the industry.

Attached: 153421537993_1.gif (396x291, 398K)

Have you noticed how most rock and metal acts, ie musicians that make money when they perform live, give no fucks about the industry dying?
Only rappers and EDM artists care.

Streaming services such as Spotify don't even have 50% of music I listen to and I'm not talking about niche shit.
Might as well turn on the radio if all you listen to is the current most popular shit.

Not to mention, artists get less from spotify per play than they did per cd sold back in the day. Streaming will die as a novelty because of this cancer.

Then they are hypocrites. They depended on the industry for their livelihood. If they truly wanted to make a difference they wouldn't have signed with a record company at all, just given out their songs for free directly. Signing on with a label, then urging people to bypass that label and pirate the music, is just retarded.

God, I wish I were as hip as you.

Attached: 77E20A2B-1854-42BC-84AD-AFBAB28D2CB2.png (600x536, 253K)

go listen to Despacito faggot

>Because you are supposed to have a moral compass that compels you to give back to the people that made you all that music and depend on it for their livelihood.
And you'd do that by paying publishers and not the actual musicians? What's wrong with you?

>Give examples.
King Crimson are notorious for this. Almost all obscure artists end up on iTunes and not Spotify, I'll give them that.

>amazon music
It's on apple music and spotify. No-one uses amazon prime for music, it's good for Man in the High Castle and that's it

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 13.24.39.png (969x802, 329K)

Also if I try to upload download speeds literally fall over. Probably common but if I actually want to upload anything decent size I effectively can't use the internet for anything else.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-07 08-27-28.png (380x201, 12K)

This site is 18+, my extra patrishun friend.

not our problem that you live in a 3rd world shithole

musician with his bands' album on all (((digital streaming services))) available here. Can confirm.
The only reason musicians upload their music there is because of immediate availability and promotion. Definitely not to make money. Spotify pays you like 0.000001 dollars everytime one of your tunes gets played. Even massive acts and larger than life artists get almost next to nothing from streaming services. The "money" is on the live performances and merchandise sales.

True, but there's some charm about instantly listening to "that tune" you want to hear and probably won't do it again in a million years. I have a lot of downloaded music but definitely not all of the stuff I want to listen 24/7

of course. (((record labels))) got to kept most of the money. You had to be a real player to make money off records and this was decades ago. Today, forget it.

Dear zoomer, keep in mind that there was a time you couldn't just reach out for fans the other side of the ocean in a click. The only way to get your music out was through record companies that would push your music to both radio and tv. the internet, of course, took care of that.

then why are you here?

>Then they are hypocrites.
Not really, considering most of them killed themselves and never lived long enough to be a hypocrite.
Plus they always pushed live performances over records.

> If they truly wanted to make a difference they wouldn't have signed with a record company at all, just given out their songs for free directly.
They made money from the cash cow AND sabotaged it. How punk is that?

I don't like streaming. I have no issue in paying for DRM free music.

>I don‘t want to support le evil supermarket owners instead of food producers, that‘s why I exclusively shoplift my groceries
Why are poorfaggots constantly trying to dress up their blatant amorality in some robin-hood-esque rage against (((the machine)))? I pirate music because in the end it‘s more convenient and cheap for me. It‘s wrong, but I‘ve made my peace with it and don‘t have to build any autistic delusions about honorably fighting da powah.

Attached: 0095A4E6-3E3C-42B9-AF26-13EC2EF92A3D.png (665x800, 54K)

>King Crimson
>obscure
bwahahahha

>I don‘t want to support le evil supermarket owners instead of food producers, that‘s why I exclusively shoplift my groceries
What the fuck does this nonsense food analogy have to do with the reality of majority of the proceedings from music streaming to to the publishers rather than the artists?
I also pirate music, so I don't know where you got that second bullshit part from.

>King Crimson
>obscure
>bwahahahha
Bwahahahhahaha at your reading comprehension as well.

>food production = music production

Cancer.
You don't even need the supermarket for music. It's a pure meme.

>paying jews to experience your own culture
ishygddt. I haven't paid for music since they started putting root kits on CDs.

Attached: jesusmerchantwhip.jpg (469x600, 245K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
Didn't even know about this.

Attached: 1551391874991.gif (379x440, 140K)

Going to*

I'ts more stupid when they have to create and imaginary evil enemy like the ""joos"" to justify their acts.
Pretty much underages unable to take responsibility.

>FUCK NIGGERS
>while posting a dab, meme that was invented by black peeps

Attached: Leftist_fantasy.jpg (1024x555, 93K)

>Not knowing that Nirvana were a manufactured, commercial boy band.