How often do you clean/repaste your laptop?

How often do you clean/repaste your laptop?

Attached: IMG_0164.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

never.
install gentoo

based

31-32c normal processor temp, 2-whatever years old, I got it new and keep it clean and in its bag when I'm not using it. Is there any reason why I would want to do this other than I'm already opening it for some other reason?

how hot does it get under load?

everyday

> repasting your laptop every day

Every year or so is a decent time frame, maybe even 2 years, but that's up for debate and opinion

Daily. Cum is the best thermal paste but it goes bad in a few days under load so you have to change it often.

>had the stock paste since 2013
>still running nice and cool

My laptop is fanless, so never.
Just a piece of shit Celeron that is used for internet browsing and shit old games like Morrowind, generates the same amount of heat as a phone.

I clean out everything with a fan roughly every year. New paste only if there's an actual problem and temps go up. Which is almost never.

What is repasting? I always have a good clean microfibre cloth next to my machine. Any excess spit or bread crumbs I can easily wipe off. Sometimes I use a full can of compressed CO2 to get between the keys. That's perhaps once every 2 months.

how can one laptop be so based

>owning a laptop
Why would I even have one if I have a superior desktop

So I can have the full PC experience in bed without destroying my back and neck.

Is it safe to use vacumm cleaner.
My laptop does not allow easy acess to fan.

Yes. Just duct tape the end to the fan's outlet. But it's an obvious sign that you need a new fan. And it's very noisy.

I haven't cleaned my laptop for 7 years.Thank god i managed to get it sold.

What about your phone? Mine had a THICC layer of paste on the SOC and it's RF shield. I spread paste on it and closed it, opened it back up and it was barely contacting the thermal paste. I added a copper shim and now my phones fast again.

Attached: http___abload.de_img_gorgtech-nexus-6p-thexxjx5.jpg (800x590, 107K)

i hope your bf is beating you

36c is the hottest its gotten so far. That was during 2h of strait number crunching.

t-this is a meme, right?

Clean once every 2 months, repaste every 6 months to 1 year.

it has been 10 years

every summer when summerfags show up and this board is unusable

My phone is liquid cooled so no need for this nonsense