Why would anyone ever support Intel again?

Why would anyone ever support Intel again?
They make you pay a premium price, but also have TWO known backdoors(and who knows how many unknowns)

Attached: intel-inside-processor-500x500[1].png (500x300, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/amd-ryzen-epic-cpu-backdoor-13-critical-vulnerabilities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this ayy emm dee wun az loadza corez it must be well better mate!

Attached: 1554568222939.jpg (236x326, 18K)

Personally?
They can go suck a dick

>Why would anyone ever support Intel again?
Because they're paid to. Only trolls and shills side with Intel, from what I've seen recently it's mostly shills. There was a swarm of them in a thread the other day, I don't think they realise how obvious they are. The amount of jewish tricks and straight-up lies was scary.

>sits here using 8700k

Millions of people still use Windows despite its massive security flaws, so I doubt x86 will die out any time soon.

Linux looks autistic

and macos is autistic

Windows is fine

>AMD shills active hours is same as daytime India
Because amd still cant beat intel on single core(which matters the most)
also AMD is popular on POOrfag builds

Attached: 1554603065281.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Good goy. More backdoors the marrier ;^)

T. Retard using an os that has ASLR implemented wrong

>everyone I don't like is a shill

You don't know what you're on about, winjeet.

Corporations do it because it's cheaper and a known, good option.
If AMD weren't such dog shit for the longest time, companies wouldn't mind choosing them.
Their CPU's don't have as bad performance for day-to-day tasks as people here assume
They're typically better at purely gaming than an AMD counterpart, and for things like gayming laptops, which consumers love, is a good thing.
Sure, it'd be nice to see equal (or greater) marketshare for AyyMD, but it's not happening yet.

shut up goy

Too bad a ryzen 5 3rd gen did actually manage to beat the space heater known as the i9 9900k

dumb phoneposter

Because AMD did shit the last 10-12 years.
Only now with Ryzen they finally have a CPU again that can actually compete with Intel CPUs.

Once you loose your good name, it's hard to get it back.
A lot of people didn't even know, that AMD made good CPUs once.

probably the same people who bought this

Attached: 19-116-187-01.jpg (640x480, 33K)

I paid happily for an i9-9980XE, was worth every penny.

The average consumer doesn't know, and quite frankly doesn't, nor shouldn't care about any "known" vulnerabilities.
The average consumer isn't particularly effected by them, regardless. If someone is going to go out of their way to utilise known attack vectors, they're going to attack targets that they know they'll get big bux from.

AMD isn't an alternative, it is the same crap.

Phenom was better than core2 and nehalem.

Yeah but nobody cares about Intel.

BECAUSE I'M A REAL AMMURICAN' AN I SUPPORT OUR GRATEST ALLY IS-RA-EL 110%

Attached: Social-Security.png (550x306, 319K)

shhhh, you'll upset the goyim

Never owned an inferior AMD product in my entire life

>If AMD weren't such dog shit for the longest time, companies wouldn't mind choosing them.

Bull. fuck. shit. AMD was superior from AthlonXP all the way to Phenom2. Intel gave away tens of millions of shittyass PentiumD's to prebuilders to put in cheap office PC's that they would then dump into business and government

We know, Rabbi

Hi, I'm Tammy from AMD consumer support, we just needed to know which account you want your 0.05 Shekels put into, thaaaaaanks ^.^

>muh Athlon
(lol

Ryzen will also go the way of the dodo

AMD exists solely as to ensure Intel does not have complete monopoly

If AMD dies (doubt) Intel would let Nvidia make CPUs

Can't wait for Zen 2 to bury Intel into irrelevance. Zen+ is already pulverizing Intel sales.

Keep waiting for 10nm lol

Attached: 1543585518490.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Wrong, K7 and K8 were good but K10 was trashed by Core 2 Duo CPUs. As soon as Conroe came out, AMD tanked.

>Linux looks autistic

Linux is a backend you sperg, you can make it look quite literally any way you want.

Attached: 1551964078688.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

Yeah because today most tasks became multi core, furthermore ryzen 2 beats Intel single core. How can a person be so retarded? I bet you have no friends and play all day long vidya

>support
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure nobody SUPPORT Intel for real. I, for example, only buy their products because of muh gayumz and slightly more fps. Buying what I want != support

Linux looks autistic tho

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1663x625, 347K)

Its called ryzen 3rd gen or Zen 2
Ryzen 2 will never be a thing

4.3ghz at 1.4v
nice false flag faggot
i wonder how your cpu is still alive

I think he's talking about Zen+, not Zen 2.

>MUH GAYUMZ DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE IT!!1
k

Hilarious how AMD shills disappeared after chief shill AMDored TV posted a video about """tempering expectations""" after posting literal fake news SKUs that are all wrong.

Now that actual news sources post that AMD is revealing Zen 2 at Computex all the shills return as if nothing happened and nobody noticed.

How are they wrong if we dont even know how ryzen 3rd gen will be?
Intcel shill spotted

You have no idea what youre talking about.

lol It's a fact of fucking life it needs that much voltage to stick a 4.3ghz all core overclock. You seem to be in denial.

Im not saying that it doesnt need that much voltage at 4.3ghz but if you're running your cpu at above 1.35volts you have more chances of frying it
Also that guy tried to show that ryzen is hot and power hungry when in reality he did some extreme overclocking

Ryzen naturally gets up to 1.45v with XFR on. This is stock btw.

XFR is shit lmao
Enabled it and my core clock speed and voltage went up and down on its own and caused stuttering on my fucking desktop

Just because something is naturally self destructable it doesnt mean its meant to be used that way, the i9 9900k melts itself if you dont watercool it but most people have it checked

I have a 9900K and manually set the voltage for it. 4.95Ghz all core at 1.265v with stage 2 LLC I've never seen it go past 75c under aida or prime. If set right it's a very manageable and quick CPU. I've been burned by AMD so many times in the past that I've been scarred with buyers remorse, I'll probably never go back. Not saying ryzen isn't good though.

Attached: images.jpg (331x152, 9K)

>all the way to Phenom2
Lmao what utter horseshit have you been huffing?

Are you using AVX2 prime?

>MUH GAYUMZ
The planet doesn't seem to care about Intel garbage that much.

Attached: 1554666988999.png (1800x850, 216K)

Yes, The reviewer thermal benchmarks always let the motherboards set the voltage making it hit 1.4v+

Well there is a lot of poor people out there user.....

The average consumer is the only people affected by this very problem

>sales don't matter
Poor people are almost always also dumb.

Do you even know how economy works?
I guess not.
Go and play Fortnite, kido.

Why does Jow Forums claim that gamers don't buy AMD? Steam's hardware survey says 18% of their userbase is AMD, vs the 9% about a year ago. And you have to reconcile that with the fact that all of their Chinese users are using Intel CPUs, so the 9% to 18% change is much greater outside of China.

I will, And I'll play it on my 9900K to.

I would always buy intel because the whole story about those backdoors is a bluff to make idiots buy AMD products which have a hidden back door.
Think about it. What better way for the jews to impose anti-gun legislation on you than to tell you that their hardware has flaws so you buy the oppositions hardware which has hidden flaws. Sorry MAGA guy, youre getting a 90 inch dildo rammed up your ass no matter whose hardware you buy

>A lot of people didn't even know, that AMD made good CPUs once.

I must have slept through that. Which weekend did that happen on?

All hardware have backdoors

Only idiots think that they are protected

If glow in the dark spooks want access to your data they will find a way

My 9950 black edition couldn't overclock for shit and bottlenecked the fuck out of my GTX 260s. Fuck off.

Idiots still take products as part of their identity. They believe that supporting X o Y brand makes them part of something bigger, in this case, part of a big and powerful company like Intel.
Funny enough 99% of this person's doesn't need more than an old I3 (2 cores) or won't be able to properly use it (either super intensive gaming that needs cores, compiling code or simply max out those cores on a meaningful way)

At least Windows can be more or less justifiable given that it is easy to use and a lot of software only works properly on Windows. Even old people can pick Windows easily compared to other things.
Compare this with CPU buyers when most at least know what CPU is good (or can search for it) and what may need, choosing Intel is indeed stupid.

>Backdor is discover, only affects Intel CPUs
>Almost every respectable hardware news and some people in Infosec has confirmed them
>Intel iS SaFE It's AlL lYEs
Neck yourself Intcel.

I hate Intel not because of the price, not because of the exploits, but because they single handedly killed x86 emulation on ARM Windows.

Because AMD still can't beat them in gaymen.

because there is no such thing as a good used amd.

lolno

fossbytes.com/amd-ryzen-epic-cpu-backdoor-13-critical-vulnerabilities/

at the time arm chips were weak as fuck and emulation was retarded at that point. and now arm is powerful enough to replace x86 so emulation is pointless

>at the time arm chips were weak as fuck and emulation was retarded at that point.
No. Microsoft demoed running x86 games and Photoshop on a Snapdragon 820. It worked fine.

>arm is powerful enough to replace x86 so emulation is pointless
That doesn't make sense. The point of x86 emulation on ARM for Windows is that you can run legacy applications on it.

legacy support is a shitty idea if implemented without limitations.

Legacy applications can run in containers. Businesses won't adopt new technology (such as Windows phones with Continuum) nearly as fast now that legacy applications won't run.

Deleted this because it was irrelevant and not the whole picture anyway.

its discovered by design you ignorant cattle.
you have no idea how ancient beings enslave your pathetic insect "life".
neckyourself

Why don't you take yourself and fuck off back to /x/?

The ryzen 7 showm at Ces btfod the 9900k in power efficiency. Intel is done. It's a shame amd gpus are such housefires compared to nvidia's though.

Athlon XP, Athlon 64

guessing that was around 2000 - 2004 or something like that

AMD is not a trustworthy company.
I for one can't trust them to make a good product.

I don't care I just buy the best product, which will never ever be AMD

>GTX 260
There's your problem.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 6.jpg (370x481, 30K)