Which country has the best Cyber warfare/defence agency?

America’s NSA, Israel’s Unit 8200, Chinas PLA Unit 61398 or other?

Attached: A32FDB1B-2200-4F8E-8ADF-F99368679A0A.jpg (738x415, 49K)

Australia.
1000ms+ pings, never ending shit posts.

this. fpbp

Ironically I’m Australian and watching the TV series Secret City atm, which is what made me interested

brits' GCHQ

Yeah GCHQ

t. British

Attached: 1553038494057.png (1000x432, 165K)

Russia of course. Don't you watch CNN?

Attached: u6g4ymm55pqz.jpg (840x474, 48K)

British cracked the enigma back in WW2 but I dunno how good they are anymore.

The Jews. They're into everything. Not even trying to be edgy/racist.

Russia easily

Attached: Terry.png (476x695, 637K)

It was the poles user.

Pretty sure it was an Apache Indian, desu.

Sauce please.

The polish cracked it before the war started, because the decryption combination was just A-B-C-D. But once the war started the decryption keys were changed. Army, airforce and navy had different decryption techniques. The poles didn't crack any of these.

Oops, I meant to say Navajo.

Russian hackers can hack paper ballots to rig a US presidential election.
Try to top that

The Chinese hands down. I know of some chink hacker groups who work directly for their government (literally all of them.)

Funny who Russia is the boogie man while the chink rats are imbedded into our critical infrastructure because we have no manufacturing.

Attached: 1554242924647.gif (434x434, 60K)

*funny how

China produces everything and their government injects code into everything that gets shipped out of the country.

The one from the clountry with the most hackers. Before AI becomes a superhacker, manpower is important. If you have a thousand times as many hackers as your enemy, you can hack them all day and night relentlessly and they will never have a chance to rest or retaliate. They would have to sever their connecion to the rest of the world.

I'll put 8200 down a bit and complement them at the same time:
They pick up green kids,straight out of high school or uni, run them through some intensive software bootcamps (you earn stuff like GUI and mouse as you progress), so they end up being absolute mad lads, but with very little experience.
So a bunch of very talented amateurs trained by people with only a few years seniority on them, for over 20 years.

nsa/gchq but they "outsource" a lot to 8200 and it's connected commercial ventures so we don't get "caught" back in the west

you have to understand the war is not against other countries it's against our own population
the countries that can control their population the best are the ones to succeed globally.

we're 3 central banks away from controlling the world lads so it aint half bad

you probably here all think cyber stuff is firewalls and hacks and viruses, but most the important stuff is how to control people's thoughts

Attached: 1554589488806.jpg (638x356, 92K)

>He who controls the past, controls the future; >and he who controls the present, controls the past.

8200 is military intelligence not cyberwarfare , there's a separate unit that does that

For spying, Germany. Think about their history. ex-DDR, always monitoring nazis and far left groups for 50+ years. They are the best.