What would Apple need to change to prompt you to buy their new macbook or an iphone?

What would Apple need to change to prompt you to buy their new macbook or an iphone?

As for me, I would never look at another laptop if they fixed overheating and replaced the shitty butterfly keyboard.

Attached: MacBook-Pro-Review.jpg?quality=82&strip=all&w=1600.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

3 USB ports
full sized HDMI
SD card reader
3.5mm jack
slash prices in half

Manufacture in U.S.

I'd agree with those points plus bringing back the ability to upgrade storage and ram

Mbp, reliable and improved keyboard.

iPhone, nothing. I would buy one if I had more money (can easily afford it just want a house and similar first).

Now for things I strongly wish they had

Mbp, 2 usb 3 ports, slightly thicker with better battery/cooling

iPhone, usb c instead of lightning

>iphone
>small size
>reasonable price
>not made out of plastic

I'd like to upgrade my 7+, but the current prices are just insane.

/thread

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1482880527877.gif (256x401, 1.6M)

cant get me to ever buy a macbook

on the other hand apple probably wouldn't need to change anything for me to buy iphone, Im on a 7 now so hopefully by the time its fucked ill be able to afford a new iphone

>3 USB ports
It has 4.
>3.5mm jack
It's already there.

>It has 4.
the MacBook has 1 USB C port motherfucker
the Air has 2 thunderbolt

kill you0re selves

They would need to solder on a 120GB 5400k RPM drive and charge me $5000 for it.

a good keyboard would be a start

the keyboard and lower the price to where it was in 2015

These are MacBook Pros in the pic, dumb bitch.

Literally make it a ThinkPad T410 with modern specs

so? there's no iphone in the pic but OP mentions it

and btw the 13" MBP without dumb emojibar has only 2 usb anyways

Attached: 1490704919948.png (640x1136, 432K)

Drop the price to around $200. I use Apple products mostly, but nothing newer than 2011 due to price.

Troll picture.

This is a phenomenon that only occurs in flies.

>Troll picture.
how is it a "troll" pic if it says what you said literally in the title kind stranger.
>This is a phenomenon that only occurs in flies.
And in Bos Taurus among possibly others.

Attached: 1492275706910.jpg (409x270, 38K)

Gentoo installed with KDE

Change *literally* every single aspect to the contrary.

Ignoring the overpriced price tag I would buy a Mac if they didn't have so many faults with their keyboards, removed the silly touch bar thing and allowed me to use devices without adapters all the time

Honestly if they just went back to the shit they had in 2015 but improved the specs incrementally I’d buy it. I’m using an iPhone SE and 2013 macbook air and I’m mostly fine with them still. I feel like the last few years they’ve only changed things (for the worse) to trick their boomer investors into thinking that they’re “innovating”.

Previous gen MBP with new guts, usbc and fingerprint sensor. And without magsafe.

No planned obsolescence (Mac OS upgrades are guaranteed for at-least 7 years after a model is released). Tone down the fucking clickpad, and add back a separate button for tactile clicking. Keep the built-in CLI tools up-to-date. Reintroduce universal binaries so comfy legacy PPC software can be used again.

Macbook:
-3 USB ports
-HDMI
-Headphone jack
-2mm of key travel
-normal keyboard layout
-matte screen
-removable battery
-removable disks (normal+NVII)
-free choice of OS
-upgradable ram
-no overheating
-doesn't break when you look at it wrong
-500€ pricetag

iPhone:
-screen that doesn't break if you look at it wrong
-headphone jack
-microUSB or USB-C
-free choice of OS
-no front camera
-three buttons on the front instead of one
-300€ pricetag

/thread

Even greater emphasis on data privacy. I want them to show the middle finger to any government agency asking them to aid in hacking an Apple device for prosecution.

>free choice of OS
You already have that. They even have a program called Bootcamp for installing PajeetOS.

Or copy Microsoft and offer both USBC and Magnetic charging.

iPhone: same size as the SE but bezzleless
Macbook: fix the keyboard (give it some travel again) and include at least 3 ports on an affordable 13" model

ive been saying that since 2011, op

This. This was a major reason why I got an iPhone in the first place, with iMessage, which is still very secure.

Apple seemed to totally cave after that shooting thing, though. Once that Israeli company showed that they had a way to crack the pin codes, Apple went silent. I'd have liked to see them more vigorously defend privacy.

Probably a reliable keyboard and couple more ports. Would help if they made it more repairable so they don't just send you a new one every time something fucks up.

macfag here
make it thicker and have better cooling
add usb 3.0 ports
i dont care about sd cards never used them anyways.

>free choice of OS
for what pvrpose mr. retard? you already have bunch of phones that does this? if you dint want to use iOS than i see no reason to buy an iphone.

>Make the pricing on par with the other brands
>have a keyboard that I can use
>have a functioning dock bar
>actually have usb and ethernet ports
>make their designs more public

the only thing good on the mac is their fucking mouse

This and only this is their best selling point. They need to stick to this more

Lower the price significantly
They sell macbooks for more than 2000€ here with just i5 processors and shit

MBP:
>drop the built-in webcam and offer a peripheral instead so they can make finally make their screens nigh-bezel-free and everyone else will follow
>offer at least one 13-inch model with a dGPU inside
>battery only screwed down, not glued to chassis
>drop butterfly keys, it's a lost cause
>one (1) usb 3.0 port
>properly optimized fan curve without third-party software
>ability to switch OS in bootcamp without restarting