Thinking of taking my iPad Pro to the Apple store to be professionally cleaned...

Thinking of taking my iPad Pro to the Apple store to be professionally cleaned. It’s 100$ normally but I have a voucher to get it done for $70. Has anyone on Jow Forums had it done? Is it worth it?

Attached: 9AAA1D45-7E92-4EF4-88C3-E7D43B093951.jpg (1000x556, 77K)

$70 for them to wipe it down, blow out the port and lie to you about other stuff they did.

The Apple geniuses are trained to handle it with care and clean it the proper way. I wipe mine down but it doesn’t compare to that level of service.

the absolute state of iToddlers

Attached: mysides.jpg (676x380, 38K)

Blow out the port? I think you mean suck on the port user, that's the latest Apple innovation!

lmao based

Buy an iPad Pro. Get beats.

www.apple.com

>Buy overpriced device that does basically nothing
>Post about it to trick myself into thinking I didn't waste my money
>Notice it's got dried jizz, onions and grease all over it
>Applel offers a $100 (ONE HUNDRED, yes you read that right) service to clean it
>Some sweaty teenager wiping it down with windex and a microfibre cloth
>Actually considering it
This is why Apple is worth so much money. Idiots like you actually burn a huge amount of money on this shit and they just make a killing because the iPad is like $50 to make, upsold hugely and the minimum wage genius bar staff charge hundreds for basic maintenance.
This is why we get people like
>What's a computer?
Abhorrent. How can I profit from this stupidity?

You all know you're being trolled right?
You'd have to be a complete moron to think Apple or anyone else would charge someone to wipe down an iPad.

Like this?

Attached: 1542032308781.png (1002x1391, 640K)

But apple use specially formulated organic eco-friendly cleaning agents that are optimised to clean the iPad the best

Congrats, you got the joke

I got it done last year. I can highly recommend. The iPad Pro looked even better than new if I’m honest. It included a free appointment with the Apple genius who gave me tips to take care of my iPad Pro and I also got a set of free apple stickers which is nice.

This.

Brad (my genius, he is so smart) even took me out back and ate my little kitty out :3

>marginally better than a $2 wipedown
>won't matter anyone because you'll grease it up again the very same day
>THAT'LL BE ONE HUNDRED DOLLARIOOS
kys

Perfect Material, thanks OP.

Attached: mac clean.png (672x191, 11K)

>iPad Pro
>2013
hmmmmmm

>hmmmmmm
that's the date she signed up turbozoomie

I'm pretty sure that's the account created date

They have an antistatic brush, the"black stick" and literally tweezers to clean out the speaker and charger ports. It's hilarious that they charge you for that unless they open up the device too

Based and redpilled

> Buying an Apple product ever

God dam stupid nigger.

Obvious bait

But do they clean your own ass while you're at it? If not, I don't think it's worth it.

Link?

state