Google's cashflow problem is cresting

Use Google.com for any search and the first four results are ads, followed by a "snippet" (partner program), followed by a generated FAQ at least 4 questions long. On a laptop, you have to scroll more than two screens to get to the actual search results. Twas ne'er thus.

YouTube has never made a dollar, as you know, especially after three adpocalypses. They are demoting controversial content. Eventually advertisers will force them to demonetize everyone who isn't a partner, keeping print media advertising alive on their websites (WSJ, NYT, WaPo).

Alphabet/Google no longer provides the service it was created to provide. They never believed in actual net neutrality; Schmidt and Tim Cook were the ones who wrote the net neutrality law at secret FCC meetings (infopackets.com/news/5811/fcc-hold-secret-meetings-net-neutrality) not to protect your access, but to reduce their operating costs through the ISPs.

In the beginning, Google thought they could build a service for free and resolve the profit problem later. Brin, Page, Schmidt et al thought the real opportunity was in "getting there first." They can't make money unless you are paying for the content, and they cannot get you to pay unless the content flows in only one direction.

As of now, Alphabet's stock is as high as ever, but its Q4 results were tepid to say the least. Same for Apple. The reason these stocks are doing well now is because they are the only game in town, and because they fired Americans in favor of low-wage Indian coders for 10 years on the H1-B visa program. This is all well documented, along with the salary depreciations at these companies that keep them alive. As long as there is no where else to put investment money in the tech sector (little competition), Alphabet thinks they can sustain this model. zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-11/it-time-say-goodbye-golden-age-faang-stocks

TL;DR: April Q1 results is the time to exit FAANG.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1f4.jpg (750x1334, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1652044/000165204419000004/goog10-kq42018.htm
duckduckgo.com/?q=blonde hair americans&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheeeeit

Attached: E81C6D34351D4522B408FF073288A8EB.jpg (480x480, 35K)

can't say I've seen this

>YouTube has never made a dollar
yt was never meant to make a $
yt is meant to expand the profile they have on you which does make them a $

Alphabet has no competitors because they obsessively buy up their competitors. It is impossible to venture capital Si Valley startups without winding up a Google shareholder.

You're wrong. Alphabet's income has been steadily growing year over year and it's not declining.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1652044/000165204419000004/goog10-kq42018.htm

They make 85% of their revenue from advertising, so it's not odd that everything they have is littered with ads.

Anyway, I personally avoid Google and I don't even understand why anyone would use their "search"-engine anymore. It used to show relevant results based on pagerank made according to links to/from a page and keywords on that page. Now it's results based on what Google would like you to see. It's hardly a search-engine anymore. They used to have the slogan "don't be evil", now it's just "be evil" and they are.

Anyway, hate them or love them, truth is that they don't have a cashflow problem and they are making a lot of money.

Do they make a profit? And if so how much

Alternative search engines to use?

I used to do Altavista way back. The actual searching used to be as good as google, but somewhow google took over completely

Search engines are propaganda tools now.

Attached: 5EC8FFDD-8A5E-4ED6-A572-26394CD0F07B.jpg (1668x1868, 1.78M)

yandex

fpbp

>Unplug it, slowly, you slut

have sex

>Twas ne'er thus.
Wtf does that even mean?

Attached: CFF0A5F7-E2FF-441E-9B2A-3B02965A4841.jpg (1668x875, 415K)

based, suck it, G-MAFIA

It searches for each words. Since there's "americans" and you'd qualify these people as "african-americans", then of course you'll get them at the top result.

You sure about that, gullible donut?

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-173038.jpg (1080x2160, 1.08M)

I know you didn't mean to out yourself, but did you know that google personalizes your search results based on past searches, and shows you what it thinks you're most likely to click on? It appears to be working very well for you.

Bing unironically is alright

US$30.736 billion throughout 2018 if I'm reading the document that that guy linked correctly.

That's it. I'm switching to yandex.
Thank you, user.

>nearly all fake blondes

>infopackets dot com
wtf is this shitty website you are advertising with your wild conspiracy theories?

and ofc alphabet won't be top dog forever.

>implying google's nigresses are natural blonde

you know the most dyed hair color for women is blonde right? so what the fuck is the issue?

Shit nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-12-44-58-013_org.mozilla.firefox.png (720x1280, 754K)

Altavista's search results were full of spam

Google is sitting on a mountain of cash. Peter Thiel called them out on it, saying that it shows they've become unable to find productive new ventures to put that money into. Then he married a man

bing is your answer, it's engine code is literally Google 2006

Well, I'd speculate that yandex, being from russia wheights "american" more, whereas google, just ignores it, since it is the default assumption, unless "african american" is specified or something, but yeah, it seems kinda weird.
Test from Austria

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-04-07_175836_www.google.at.png (1449x978, 933K)

Oh, and no, I don't obsessively search for maximally pigmented individuals like your average pollack, so that can't be it.
Native language
So maybe it's the burgers collective obsession with blacks (either from the left that love to victimize them, or from the right, that love the be victimized by them) that leads google to serve the results the people want.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-04-07_180002_www.google.at.png (1449x978, 1024K)

We're only months away from the entire Tech market collapsing, not just Google or Apple, which will be followed by multiple bubbles in the US and China popping.
VC is already running out, cash flow is going down dramatically, stocks and BTOs are getting devalued, yield curve has recently inverted in the US and Germany. It's over guys. CDOs are ruining the world economy once again only this time it's got a different name and there will be no bailouts.

Attached: HAPCON 1.gif (310x760, 23K)

I'd think so too, but see (no the guy you're replying to)

google has gotten noticably worse at generating useful search results when I'm looking up technical problems. my old, effective way of carefully choosing keywords related to the issue now just gives 3 pages of shitty blog posts somewhat related but entirely useless when before it almost always gave pages of people specifically talking about that issue

You watch too much BLACKED and google knows it

Forget keywords.
Google now needs full, written questions (at best with spelling mistakes and retard grammar) to produce anything useful.
And it just ignores half of your keywords anyways.
I really hate it when it does that.

Only google does this, only in english. Probably just donuts being obsessed with niggers or jewgle pushing that particular agenda only in the us.
Tried naver, yandex, seznam, bing.

Good. All tech companies deserve to die

>It used to show relevant results based on pagerank made according to links to/from a page and keywords on that page. Now it's results based on what Google would like you to see. It's hardly a search-engine anymore.
QFT

Yandex's reverse image search is the best out there.

Google reverse image search: picture of a black cat -> derives search terms "black" "cat" from the image -> search results for those terms
versus
Yandex reverse image search: picture of a black cat -> that exact picture in different resolutions, then different angles, then graphically related pictures

>have search profile that is biased to finding black Americans
>Try to pass this off as the norm and she run amock

I want Jow Forums to leave

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-10-16-24.png (1440x2560, 2.18M)

not defending Jow Forums but enjoy your walled search

>On a laptop, you have to scroll more than two screens to get to the actual search results

buy a 4k laptop poorfag

He typed in blonde haired, whereas you just went with blonde. Try his search and you may get similar results.

So the only difference is the "hair" keyword on the two sets of results? (Fwiw one set seems to talk about "African American hairstyles" while the other set is just stock photos of blonde women) hardly seems like a conspiracy

blacked

it's not about conspiracy it's about relevancy, skewing all results for 2% of the population is absolutely moronic, is a search engine not a social policy think tank

But how can you tell skewing is happening and not results based on keywords being displayed? Are there a ton of white women with "blonde" "hair" + "american" being surpressed?

do you honestly think the words blonde and black women are commonly used together? An English language algorithm would definitely not associate those as common for the search term "blonde hair americans".

It's almost like "African American" is an extremely explicit/popular keyword wheras "white american" is simply implied

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07-12-11-43.png (2560x1440, 2.06M)

Maybe because people don't need to add "american" when searching for blonde white people because that's not super relevant? But adding "american" accidentally hits on "African American" which is widely used.

you forgot that google has "search bubble". it seems you search a lot of niggers lately, didn't you?

In my country we just call them niggers

that would be super simplistic from a billion dollar search engine, plus you are associate the predominant usage of the word Anerican to mean black people when the vat majority of "american" people are not?

I like the 'american inventor' and then 'actual american inventor' search.
Another good one is 'black mother and baby', asian mother and baby, mexican mother and baby, then do white mother and baby, and then for the coupe de grassy search just 'mother and baby'

It's not my search, but this is, obvious propaganda
duckduckgo.com/?q=blonde hair americans&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images

oh shit they fixed the actual american inventor search, it used to not show any black

Google needs to go down, they are literally erasing white culture

Attached: bloat.png (640x482, 476K)

i'm sure google is performing badly because some neonazis on a backwater cambodian fusion reactor blessing forum are upset that black people are getting encouragement to aspire to greater things
it must be that

Both google and fb buy small start ups.
When you reject they start to "buy" your devs. Until you are forced to sell out due tp the trouble of replecing quality man power.
The amount of devs being hired is not because of need. It's because of power. Devs are scarce resources. They should be harvested and stored while you uave money for it. Jist like you store national oil instead of exporting.

If that's true, then how come I got identical results as him when I have no relation whatsoever to web activity favoring blacks?

Attached: Selection_002.png (1147x528, 169K)

>advertising
When are advertising chumps going to realise that it's all junk and abandon it?

It's not, advertising statistically increases revenue for companies, including entirely pointless ads like IBM advertising mainframes during the Super Bowl.

Because he's a lying Jew employee by Google.

Thread was just an excuse to try to peddle anti NN bullshit. The rest of the post is padding.

The bigger question is why is Einstein there. How is he an American?

First one's more accurate tbf (to be frank).

Attached: 1525095498134.jpg (856x738, 213K)

But why!?
Nobody likes ads.
Nobody willing clicks on that shit.
Everyone who isn't ad blocking skips that shit on youtube.
The only people who think it works are people taking money from people to advertise for them, giving it to google and calling it a job well done.

>coping this much
step up your game f.a.m.

Attached: 1533210136461.jpg (935x466, 52K)

searx.me. Its a search engine aggrigator, so you don't have to choose one.

Because he renounced his German citizenship and became an American citizen.

Nope, it literally works. When Coke puts out a new ad it makes them more money than the ad costs.

>Use Google for any search and the first four results are ads
>not using adblock on pi hole

Attached: why.gif (500x382, 125K)

>(((einstein)))
>scientist

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

i had no idea you could do the minus thing. thanks

This