/v/irgin, here

/v/irgin, here.
>linux
>can't run pirated gaymes
>can't run online gaymes with anti-cheat protections
what is the fucking point

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAogXdsqZL2ofpa_TouHSw7M.jpg (848x480, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appdb.winehq.org/
the-eye.eu/public/Games/Linux/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-30/world-s-biggest-toilet-building-spree-is-a-windfall-in-india
nytimes.com/2017/09/03/world/asia/india-toilet-movie.html
pri.org/stories/2016-05-12/india-access-toilets-remains-huge-problem-worst-all-women-and-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the point of your existence?
just curious

Attached: IMG_20190407_201543.jpg (680x467, 24K)

there are no pirated games for linux cuz nobody really plays games on it. it shouldn't be much more complex to crack linux binaries compared to windows ones cuz copy protection should be the same. steam games are cheap enough, anyway. guess you could try fucking around with wine, too.

First one isn't true but oh well. I can play all the games I want.

Sure. Then please run a pirated (winblows) game on Wine and I'll gladly eat my own socket.

>linux
>warez is available for linux games
>wine runs warez better than warez less games at times
>can't play that surely needs a driver/kernel/system level access for their anti-cheat, and surely it isn't rootkit alike/easily exploitable piece of fucking garbage code.
Just like SFV added that protection and then, oh wait that backfired, because people realized how insane that anti-cheat was.

You /v/aginas are the biggest pieces of shit, I have more respect for garbage man and services they provide, I have more respect for cheaters and games they ruin, I have more respect for furry and tranny fags, the degeneracy and idiocy they generate. I have more respect to the linux CoC,

Attached: LainLaugh.gif (700x704, 295K)

Also you should die for posting this bait thread.

What anti-cheat software blocks Linux?

OP what are you talking about?

see

Pretty much any that wants to run as a windows driver/would require some degree of NT kernel emulation.

>games for linux
I'm talking about gaymes for winblows you mongo.

>/v/
Go back and stay there.

IDK what you mean I was playing frostpunk through DXVK+wine, work pretty decent.
Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190128_124853.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

That does not answer my question. I know DRM like Denuvo prevents Wine and Proton from running Windows games, but that's a different thing.

>pirated winblows games
>frostpunk

>That does not answer my question.
It does not because I'm talking about windows games and not linux games you mongoloid.

No, that's not why it doesn't answer my question. You can't name any anti-cheat software that breaks when running in Linux, regardless of the softwares intended OS.

>linux
Is a kernel, not an OS. It doesn't run games by itself, you need a full OS to do that.

>can't run pirated gaymes
Do not illegally download games, it is disrespectful to the developers.

>can't run online gaymes with anti-cheat protections
Do not play games with invasive anti-cheat protections, they don't have your best interest in mind.

>what is the fucking point
I don't know, what is the point of being so addicted to video games that you feel the need to acquire them illegally?

Frost punk is a windows game though

>what is the fucking point
Not everyone likes video games.

>when running in Linux
please do consider suicide
>it is disrespectful
you were supposed to be dead, mom

Linux is an enterprise server OS. Not some toy for you to waste time on.

ahem ahem

This turned into reaaally weak trolling pretty fast.

desktop threads, and I click enter too early

>you were supposed to be dead, mom
Why do you spend 1000s of hours patronizing the art of people whom you have no respect for?

appdb.winehq.org/ if you want help with running Windows software on Wine, just ask

the-eye.eu/public/Games/Linux/

>"oh, you are talking about linux gaymes?"
>pirated gaymes
>linux
the next level of retard, right here

what the hell is this

Linux Jow Forumsaymer here. I pirate a shitload of games and they work just fine in Linux. I also play online games a lot but I mostly play shit like TF2 and I can't fathom why you'd wanna play your average battle royale faggotry.

Attached: David Duke Klan Border Watch.jpg (634x698, 85K)

games

I'm playing homm3, warcraft 3 and wow on Linux and a bunch of other games haven't paid for any of them.

>I pirate a shitload of games and they work just fine in Linux.
kay, so how the fuck you run pirated gaymes on linux
because i cant run shit

More and more games will be developed for Linux because that's what Google Stadia uses.

./yourgame.sh

This is either some kind of 4D trolling or you're a complete idiot who doesn't know what the names you're saying mean.

>be Jow Forums someone mentions game
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1553407992184.jpg (640x480, 37K)

If you need help, just ask instead of making shit threads like this

what am i looking at

>.sh
>pirated gaymes

Indian supercomputer

A computer.

?

Indians supposedly don't use toilets. If you're gonna be a racist POS then at least get your lore consistent.

Supercomputers are rare though

>Indians supposedly don't use toilets
>supposedly
It's not just a meme
>Before Modi began the Clean India program, known locally as the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan mission, the country accounted for more than half of the world’s 1.1 billion people who routinely relieve themselves in fields, beaches and other open spaces.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-30/world-s-biggest-toilet-building-spree-is-a-windfall-in-india
>According to Unicef, around 564 million Indians, nearly half the population, still defecate in the open — in fields, forests, next to ponds, along highway medians and on the beach.
nytimes.com/2017/09/03/world/asia/india-toilet-movie.html
>Some 70 percent of households in India don’t have access to toilets, whether in rural areas or urban slums. Roughly 60 percent of the country’s 1.2 billion people still defecate in the open.
pri.org/stories/2016-05-12/india-access-toilets-remains-huge-problem-worst-all-women-and-girls
They've improved a ton but it's still pretty big problem

Nigger what the fuck are you on about? That's how most pirated native Linux games are installed.

>Linux
>doesn't have the industry standard software for many areas
What's the fucking point?

>/v/irgin,
Ok, but
>here.
Now thats not good, go back to your propietary infested piece of nigger shit board

It has emulators for most retro consoles. Literally what else do you need? Modern games are trash.