Learning to code for liberal arts majors?

I'm bad at math and stuff and I'm a language/ writing major who failed out of the one comp sci class I took. How do dummy girls learn to code?

Attached: image.jpg (472x700, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itcareerfinder.com/it-careers.html
w3schools.com/html/default.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm bad at math and stuff
If you practice it enough you can get good at it you just need to put the time in

1. You have cock, so you're not a girl, hmkay.
2. Why do you want to code?
3. If you really have a hard time maybe start with HTML. It's not programming but it may help you get used to structured thinking.

Do more math until you're good at it

Why the fuck should he do math if he wants to code?

I'm female/ cod not a trans.
2) I've always been interested in technology and stem and it seems like a lucrative career. Plus I need skills to market my liberal art degree
3) is html easier than Python? I took a class in Python but I failed out

Is there any computer/ technology related field that requires little to no math? I'm actual shit at it (barely passes high school pre calculus)

Flunked Python? geez

anyways Html isn’t necessarily “code” but you get visual responses with everything you type so it’s good for getting comfortable with code. So yes follow that anons advice and get comfortable writing ugly websites and when you feel you’ve gotten pretty good at it then i would suggest trying python again. Refer to StackOverflow.com or the official documentation if you ever need help learning something specific about either of them as well

IT fields usually don’t need heavy math
t. security analyst

HTML is used to write static websites, CSS is used to style them. If you want to add fancy stuff you use Javascript which is actually a programming language.
Yes, it's easier but also a completely different thing.

Alrighty OP. If want a easy tech jobs than you need to look into Information Technology.

itcareerfinder.com/it-careers.html

Attached: fBZR9Vqy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

This is a good source to learn HTML: w3schools.com/html/default.asp

other advantages:
you only need an editor and a browser to get started
you can combine it with your writing stuff and make a blog or something.

i'll be your personal tutor OP, add me on discord toroid#5630

i've always been curious to see how people from this kind of background learn (or struggle to learn) programming

That looks pretty hard. Where do I go for complete beginners?

Programming requires 0 math, but I would recommend studying it because it can be facinating.
Just look up a tutorial for learning a language used in a job you think you want, and start from there. Never give up; you’re going to suck at first but never back down and you’ll improve.

>failed python

jesus fucking christ, you're not going to make it in tech if you can't understand basic python. Stop bumping this thread you thirsty incels

>How do dummy girls learn to code?

Pick a hobby, learn to cook, be fit, marry a rich man, ride the ez life. thank me later.

/thread

The different tags might be confusing in the beginning but it's really easy. Just copy & paste until you get it.

I think I'll be able to learn if I can go at my own pace. Failing a class doesn't mean I'm hopeless

just learn javascript