/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Watch band • "Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0" arrives • DC jack to USB-C power adapter • Poortuguese user is still chinking AliExpress and basically you are fucking stupid. Click here to find out how • Autismo cap • USB cable • "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • Single-cell-powerbank-user gets it right this time • Beefy QiDian powerbank • USB3 hub with clamp • Chinked, hard • Digital pocket radio • More "Dear friend"ing Previous thread

Attached: csg-flag.jpg (1600x1067, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:3230905
aliexpress.com/item/big-custom-mouse-pad-cheap-mousepads-long-gaming-mouse-pad-gamer-padmouse-High-end-large-personalized/32834316209.html
kickstarter.com/projects/bootlin/allwinner-vpu-support-in-the-official-linux-kernel
aliexpress.com/item/Sata-Network-Adapter-Adaptor-For-Sony-PS2-Fat-Game-Console-IDE-Socket-HDD-SCPH-10350-For/32794179882.html?spm=a2g01.11146675.layer-p20btq.148.eccccbb8YLgmBi&gps-id=5839601
aliexpress.com/item/20-22-24mm-HQ-Shark-Mesh-Silver-Stainless-Steel-Watchband-Replacement-Bracelet-Men-Folding-Clasp-with/32778143286.html
aliexpress.com/item/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-3B-Armor-Aluminum-Alloy-Case-Protective-Shell-Metal-Enclosure-For-Raspberry/32959184151.html
aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-PC-PC2-Plus-Acrylic-Case-Cooling-Fan-Heat-Sink-Beginner-Kit-Compatible-w-Orange/32807785955.html
aliexpress.com/item/Elistooop-1080P-USB-3-0-to-VGA-Multi-Display-Video-Graphic-External-Cable-Adapter-Wire-for/32839690501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy local to support your local middle class.

>buy from middlemen that buy everything from China

Put some now effort into your work and I will

I just bought these shoes, are they gay?
See I usually wear boots but I figure it'll be summer, maybe I'll wear shorts, you can't wear big boots with shorts

I think I'll cut off the SPORTS label because I don't play a lot of sports

Attached: HTB1yFAbXvfsK1RjSszbq6AqBXXao.jpg (800x800, 52K)

>are they gay?
Yes, I think they will suit you fine.

you're supposed to wear jandals in summer

Any chink lights like pic related but they don't cost $150 a piece?

Attached: 1536695480960.png (1200x900, 1004K)

I don't know what those are. Are they like sandals? I'm familiar with sandals. Like shoes with holes.

Anyone has a good chink mousepad ?

>making a new account just to chink a few cents out of AliExpress
fuck that

How do I buy prescription glasses on Aliexpress?
I need some sunglasses and glasses for computer use.

Attached: 1545275552521.jpg (231x251, 8K)

>are they gay?
yes

make you're own
thingiverse.com/thing:3230905

I got a nice one from this guy
aliexpress.com/item/big-custom-mouse-pad-cheap-mousepads-long-gaming-mouse-pad-gamer-padmouse-High-end-large-personalized/32834316209.html
I've had it like a year and it's still holding up well

Attached: IMG_20190407_230642.jpg (4096x2304, 2.61M)

Hello blo/g/ here is all the chinkshit ive bought and have been too lazy/busy to post

Attached: chinkshit.jpg (2682x2000, 764K)

I thought the monocular was broken because I wasn't able to get it in focus but then I realized there were 2 adjustment knobs so it worked out. Also it only had that box and the paper envelope it came in im surprised it survived

Attached: gear.jpg (1932x972, 421K)

This was a mistake after I ordered it I saw where I could have gotten one at harbor freight for cheaper. This also didn't work correctly when I first got it but after taking it apart it somewhat works and only goes messes up around 85mm when it jumps up 5mm

Attached: cal.jpg (963x963, 184K)

I ended up just buying a raspberry pi because my orange pi was too much of a pain in the ass to make a media player. I 3d printed a case to use while I waited for my armor case

Attached: elec.jpg (1932x1461, 824K)

Here is a small screen I bought im still not happy with the case I printed for it. The picture isn't very good but it doesn't really need to be I mainly got it for my headless boxes whenever something breaks.

Ill probably buy another small touchscreen version to use with my orange pi and octoprint but I already have too many half finished projects to add another.

Attached: screen.jpg (963x1443, 332K)

Some more 3d printer stuff and an air mouse remote for my raspberry pi!

Attached: remote.jpg (1941x978, 466K)

>dat glove
why do they ship that hook thingy at all
it is motherfucking useless

Could you use the monocular as a zoom for a smartphone camera?

>bottom right

Attached: 201602_1723_gdhec_sm.jpg (300x256, 9K)

The gloves have loops you can put it through to keep them together
Perhaps if you made an adapter but no not out of the box

I also got an endoscope I haven't really tried very hard but I couldn't get it to work on my android phone but it works fine in linux. Also here is a picture from inside my ass! JK its the inside of a onahole

I hope you enjoyed my blo/g/ post /csg/

Attached: endo.jpg (960x1103, 207K)

>The gloves have loops you can put it through to keep them together
and why would i do this shit

what the fuck

>my orange pi was too much of a pain in the ass to make a media player
but it's the same bro
like it's the same things you do just with a different file

Those cloth bags are good for onaholes

All we make is milk and raw timber.

hardware acceleration

kickstarter.com/projects/bootlin/allwinner-vpu-support-in-the-official-linux-kernel

can you suck dick

>and why would i do this shit
storage
You ever lose just one glove?

>You ever lose just one glove?
no that only happens to gay people and i am not gay

how is that monocular amplification? is it really 16x?

>dat 'for pedophile' chink shit
ayy lmao

rude

>how is that monocular amplification?
Its ok
> is it really 16x?
probably not but I wouldn't know how to check it anyway. Its good enough for 8 bucks I keep it in my work truck
>ayy lmao
All recommended by

You'll never guess who has taken our (blow)jerbs user

Any strange PC cases I can get off chink sites?

I like building in weird cases

Attached: 961e313.png (1956x2171, 1.9M)

Julia+, MoT and Lolinko Virgo? Magic Eyes shit was disappointing to me but Julia is still quite fun. I also ordered some toy bags but they haven't arrived yet because Yanwen.

I see you are a man of culture as well

Yeah julia+ is probably my favorite its the easiest to clean too other than the chink hole I bought that I can turn inside out.

Gf has ordered prescription glasses off ali, told me the chink asked her for a scan of an eyeglass prescription.

I'd pay a cute chink girl to suck my dick.

Neat

aliexpress.com/item/Sata-Network-Adapter-Adaptor-For-Sony-PS2-Fat-Game-Console-IDE-Socket-HDD-SCPH-10350-For/32794179882.html?spm=a2g01.11146675.layer-p20btq.148.eccccbb8YLgmBi&gps-id=5839601

has anyone discovered a way to access wifi functions in chink action cams without installing some shady ass app on my phone? All of the 4k action cams are dirt cheap but they all require some stupid shit to access the contents. I can easily take out the SD card, but I would love to just sit this thing somewhere and access all the files from my PC. Anyone heard anything about this?

aliexpress.com/item/20-22-24mm-HQ-Shark-Mesh-Silver-Stainless-Steel-Watchband-Replacement-Bracelet-Men-Folding-Clasp-with/32778143286.html

Would this make me look like a fat arab?

Attached: HTB10NOjKVXXXXamXVXXq6xXFXXXP.jpg (800x800, 146K)

>Sunglasses without UV coating. While most Chinese sunglasses and prescription glasses are perfectly fine, make sure the glasses come with a polarized test card.
How do I tell if they have that or not?

>look like a fat arab?
After a few months, it will help you smell like one.

Why would somebody still want one of these? i know they used to hold there value well

For use with the PS2

I thought the online service was taken down long ago, why would they still be useful?

Pretty sure if you modded your ps2 you can play isos over the network also with a sata connection you can use large disks and get them much cheaper than ide drives

Anyone make decent earbuds for gaming/music?

Just want something with a wide soundstage and good sound for footsteps/gunshot. I really hate headphones and IEM.

Attached: APLEARPODTCH_gall1.jpg (500x500, 38K)

What case is this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 9.24.24 PM.png (591x591, 695K)

Does anyone have a recommendations for a good cockring from aliex? Looking for something Rubber or silicone.

It's really inauspicious in Chinese culture to leave your chopsticks stuck into your noodles like that, user.

and what they do with it

jandals = thongs = flip flops

big boots and shorts is great

if banggood hasn't shipped me something in 2 months, should I ask them to reship it or just ask for my refund? I ordered this Xiami bluetooth headset. I heard it had better battery life than the usual ones I order on amazon, but they come in 3 days, and I've waited over 60 days for this shit.

Attached: Xiaomi-Bluetooth-Headset-Youth-Edition.jpg (805x456, 13K)

there was some discussion in the last thread

Just ask for a refund

they look fine. leave the tag on so you can pull on it like a strap. maybe cover the SPORTS text with electrical tape or someshit but no one will really care.

>buy local to support novelty shops and hardware stores that resell sub-par chinkshit that will end up in a landfill
>buy local to support private sellers who operate as if they were a business but don't pay business tax

What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190408_031110.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

Find a local shoe repairman asap. Lol

this is one of those things that you could buy locally. if you don't already have a prescription then most opticians will charge money for the examination but if you make a purchase they will waive the examination fee and give you chinky frames at no added cost for your lenses. shouldn't get too expensive if you don't have a very strong prescription and don't need the most fancy frames/glass options. since you say "for computer use", maybe you just need reading glasses?

all i do is look at chink headphones why would they show this on my frontpage

Attached: aliexp.jpg (1252x608, 96K)

Did you look at airpod knockoffs?

no pictures

What is it? I'm really curious about the clandestine no pictures thing.

That USB hub with clamp looks pretty practical.
Thanks for the info & update user.

Attached: 1523541456908.jpg (1270x1570, 229K)

Nah he's fine. It's only bad when they're sticking upwards like a funeral incense offering

Attached: funeral.jpg (800x561, 105K)

Has anyone gotten band shirts off ali before? They are really expensive and out of my price range buying them from the bands direct and they look pretty cheap on Ali. Just unsure about their quality, anyone have experience? Thanks

which one? The one on the left is the one I printed
aliexpress.com/item/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-3B-Armor-Aluminum-Alloy-Case-Protective-Shell-Metal-Enclosure-For-Raspberry/32959184151.html

aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-PC-PC2-Plus-Acrylic-Case-Cooling-Fan-Heat-Sink-Beginner-Kit-Compatible-w-Orange/32807785955.html

How likely is this to set my Chinese tablet ablaze? I mean I'm afraid of how much power it might be pulling if it's USB3.0 rather than 2.0.
aliexpress.com/item/Elistooop-1080P-USB-3-0-to-VGA-Multi-Display-Video-Graphic-External-Cable-Adapter-Wire-for/32839690501.html

Are there any alternatives, so I could have video output on a cube tablet? It has usb C but nobody seems to know what it is for, besides being able to charge in addition to a small jack charger that was included in the package.

Attached: 1553964384655.jpg (825x960, 93K)

They are aware of women taking lewd pictures of themselves with their kinky products.

Ok maybe im a brainlet but when does PayPal take money from your bank. Bought something late friday/early saturday and its not out of my account yet.
its about 5am monday. maybe by 8am or noon or something? or did i somehow get lucky and some glitch in my favor? (it'll probably be withdrawn like 5 minutes after i post this)

use review pics

don't wear band shirts you manchild

Black show with white sole=gay

Is it really that weird to wear band shirts at 20?
They make good as a conversation starter at gigs

>going to shows

Attached: 1550520683242.jpg (500x280, 34K)

to avoid item/whole store being taken down because copyright bullshit, or because its bootleg. Usually sellers remove/cover logos/etc to avoid all that shit on pictures, even when the actual product has all logos etc.

My tongs and memebuds arrived!
Gotta say, they really do sound pretty damn good.

Attached: chinky.jpg (1628x1270, 311K)

Seriously. PayPal shows -$120. Banggood status is shipped with tracking number. But money still isn't out of my account. I was thinking maybe PayPal only processes on business days, but now its 6am Monday and still nothing. Besides they are like billion dollar company. If I buy something on the weekend with my bank card, the bank just post-dates it Monday but still takes it out of the account. Surely, PayPal would be similar?
I need to stop checking every 5minutes and just see what happens, but I want to know if I just got a free phone or if im a brainlet.
6:31am

where can I get a mobile 3.5mm to PC adapter?

Why is that when u google adapter for chink site it always the opposite.

try
>female x to male y

OwO what's this

Attached: IMG_20190408_135317.jpg (4000x3000, 550K)

Take a guess dear

Attached: IMG_20190408_140046.jpg (4000x3000, 805K)

what is a pc adapter?
this is 100% user error
you don't know what you're looking for and you're not using specific terms, of course you're not going to get the results you want
I've bought many different cables off ali and had 0 issues finding any of them
stop blaming the fact that you're a simpleton on our chinese friends

The ISK HF2010! (formerly takstar something)
Came with a nice little beanie and an adapter for the larger connection whatever it's called

Attached: IMG_20190408_140212.jpg (4000x3000, 805K)

>what is a pc adapter?
thats why i told him. he wants female 3.5mm to male RCA or he wants female 3.5mm to y-split audio aux/mic

Some user found a Chinese equivalent, maybe you will be lucky an he will post a link.

Trrs to trs fag
>literally get a trs to trrs

what did you order?

user bought a fucking pedo pussy.

Has science gone too far?

Attached: bf9a0964b04699d4.jpg (450x450, 197K)

perfect for driving imo

2-3 working days

Seriously considering getting a pair of ve monks with the mic. I'm not really an earbud guy either.