Ethical Hacking

Greetings anons, point me in the right direction here. I want to have a strong, powerful fundament of hacking, meanwhile its all scattered and nothing seems to connect in my head, where is the best way to learn Ethical Hacking on a good level. Sites? Udemy courses? Maby just good books?
thank you in advance

Attached: Kali-Linux-Installation-Guide.jpg (720x340, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello , my name is nandu jamal , and today we are going to uhhhhhhhh we are going to look at the wifite on the kali linoox it is to hack the wi fi first you need to

>ethical
you'll get farther if you do shit for fun.

anyways assuming you're on linux and have magic-wormhole installed, just put this into the terminal: wormhole receive 7-passenger-pupil
Be wary that some of these books might put you on a green-level watchlist.

put this, sorry forgot to close:
wormhole receive 7-passenger-pupil

Enjoy the books (i assume) you downloaded.

Could you confirm?

Someone already confirmed on the other end.

Can we try one more time?

Sure.
wormhole receive 1-provincial-stapler

Enjoy!

Got it. Thanks

>7-passenger-pupil
I think they are rather dull and useless im just looking for an advice or a boost of knowledge from people who are way more experienced

Oh, ok.

Just visit the hackerman, infosec, pentest, etc threads. Also visit hacker forums and watch/attend cons

Hollly shit im so sorry that was not intended for you, trying to reach your books now can you please allow?

Damn so sorry, i have another thread opened and they advised me to go to Uni for books, please still be here

Nigger i'm not gonna send my library more than 3 times ffs.
When you confirm i'll link a shortened version. I still recommend going to forums etc since i do this stuff mostly as a hobby rather than a job.

but i didnt take those files man someone else did
now my wormhole is open for you
pretty please with a cherry on top!
4th time charm? eh?

Fuck it.
wormhole wormhole receive 2-pyramid-snowslide To start.
go to libgen.io/ For any other titles you can imagine or want.

Bye now.

>wormhole receive 2-pyramid-snowslide
GOD BLESS YOU SIR

>sir
maybe i should've sent a virus :^(

what was this? just missed it, motherfucker

fuck you both, just use libgen you lazy parasites.

did you wormhole all of libgen you dumb nigger? what am i searching for?

>Easy Hacking
>The Hacker Playbook
>Go Fuck Yourself

not op but in same situation

i been coding shit and poking things for a long time and recently started doing some entry level babbies first crackmes, but im not sure where to go further, how to find vulnerabilities and shit

next step is to buy a buttplug and shove it up your ass

who hurt you?

I too am a young american Male who feels disassified with the world. I want to hack a government website and post my name location and ssn. Who is with me to deface nasa.gov?

learn basic networking
learn IT
thats it

>libgen.io/
>http
well here is another "welcome to the hacker world we hack you hehe" cunt

>Incrediserve Ltd
is that your isp?

wormhole doesn't work like that you dumb fuck

50% of this thread is people shitting on some guys honestly wanting to learn this stuff without being edgy 12 y/o skiddies and another 50% giving shit advice on par with "just b usrelf" dating advice.

Attached: 1534557271255.jpg (1920x1080, 2.48M)

if you're asking on Jow Forums for pointers to learn "hacking" you're already a hopeless retard and we have enough mouthbreathers in the scene already
the whole point is to figure shit out on your own, that's what underlies all security skill - use the info available to you to progress, if you're reverse engineering some shit you're not going to be able to post for help on the forum of the software's company

just b urself and stay the fuck out of our world, it's already poisoned beyond recognition by retards and corporate interests anyway, you're not gonna learn anything meaningful on clearnet forums anyway, the best you'll get is links to shit books like The Niggers Playbook

>wormhole receive 7-passenger-pupil
pip install --user magic-wormhole

lel fucking cunt FINE! i will join to your zombie army

This
Also Fuck Society

Attached: hacker2.png (728x380, 85K)

based

Imagine being this jaded

Attached: OP.png (827x953, 279K)

a butt plug presumably

Attached: 1553296438862.jpg (805x556, 30K)

>sorry bro, you gotta have the tattoo to get into the hackerspace, non negotiable

Attached: watchesmrrobotonce.jpg (540x1047, 122K)

just create a browser and botnet ur users

Attached: 3klq14u27y321.png (2518x1024, 178K)

fucking teen thread

die teen

baby tier sticker amount

Attached: 1549144505722.png (680x680, 888K)

wormhole receive 9-congregate-banjo

Idk but this is the gayest picture I ever saw

>meanwhile its all scattered and nothing seems to connect in my head

to secure a computer you have to understand it, that means learning to administrate it
learn basic linux administrative tasks, like installing and setting up a web server
then DNS and all the common services
build a tiny network, nothing too complex just very basic
then follow the basic tasks to secure the network
now once you're here you can think about how to attack it, and basic attacks like "MAC spoofing" connect like you said
this was me when I started out, trying to learn cybersecurity seemed scattered and disconnected until I built the networks I was attacking first
I know that you asked for books and courses, but after getting a basic knowledge you'll know what you need to study
protip nearly all the major attacks begin with some form of social engineering, regardless of what sophisticated technical mechanism is employed so don't overthink shit

Attached: the cyber.png (645x773, 180K)

I'll add that the same applies to WebApps ; before learning SQL Injection/XSS/REC/FUV/yadda yadda , one shoud learn basic PHP and JS , and code his own barebones webapp . It teaches how requests work , how admins manage user input , ect ect.

Hey dude can you upload them in any ways? A torrent maybe?

Don't forget the programming socks.

hehe yeah... damn kids messin' with my world... hx0rz world...

What if you already understand quite a bit of theory, shit like webdev coding and low level programming (C, C++, some x86), and about pentesting itself like XSS, buffer overflows and such but have hard time practicing it?

(Forgot to add the practical shit for webdev and C is already in, practice for the more pentesting things is a problem)

then you buy buttplug and programming socks, did you even read the thread?