Windows 10

Windows 10 is so good and small you can even fit it onto a tiny USB PC stick and plug it into any screen.

Attached: Win10_USB_PC_Stick.png (1337x831, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B&H_Photo_Video#Ownership_and_clientele
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loonigz doesn't work with these sticks, the thermal management doesn't work

the concept is not bad but if its slow why dont you just use your phone

Attached: 1554509812269.jpg (1000x1469, 178K)

You can fit windows 10 on a storage the size of your fingernail.

>housefire stick
alexa sue them

You have Win10 on your phone?

I setup one with outlook to view a calander. The lowest end model won't do much but present images or a single webpage to a TV. It also doesn't present proper over 4k.

It is trash I shouldn't have bought it

>cherry trail piece of shit cpu that a newer core 2 duo outperforms
>2 fucking gb ram
>32gb of storage, probably less than 15gb usable after win10

all for just 130 fucking sheckles. lmao the goyim really love to get fucked by intel

Attached: experts.png (255x115, 16K)

Why do you want your screen to permanently display a colander?

Attached: 14852917376390p.jpg (256x256, 6K)

This is actually a cool idea but putting a male HDMI on it is dumb. It would've made way more sense to have a female port and a cable so it'd fit into displays with tight clearances and wouldn't be stuck hanging off the back of the monitor where it's hard to reach the power button and whatever.

It was for a company on a 45inc TV to show to the department
Synced over outlook

You can still get a cable for it.

I think the price is actually just for the OS and not even the hardware.

>imagine
fucking google and their monopoly on the web killed this

Attached: hp_lap_dock_with_hp_elite_x3-100705121-large.3x2.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

>B&H

Literally what do you expect?

Attached: B&H employees are observant Satmar Hasidic Jews who close the store on Shabbat and Jewish holida (800x534, 115K)

I like how there's the picture of the Jew in the bottom right reminding you who owns your ass when you buy Intel-Aviv

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B&H_Photo_Video#Ownership_and_clientele

>The business owner, Herman Schreiber, and many of the store's employees are observant Satmar Hasidic Jews. The store is closed on Shabbat, most Jewish holidays (except for Hanukkah, when business dealings are permitted), and Christmas. Although the web site remains open, e-commerce orders are not taken or shipped between Friday evening and Saturday evening, and on Jewish holidays.[10][11]

>The brick and mortar store employs hundreds of Orthodox Jews as well as many non-Jews. An unaffiliated Orthodox Jewish bus company provides daily service to and from Kiryas Joel, a Satmar village in Orange County, New York, as well as Brooklyn and Queens.[12]

Gotta make a living.

>its all jews
they need some more diversity, where are the PoC? fucking racist christ-killing kikes

Those candies cannot possibly be free

>a single board computer that isn't very good is the only reason you can think of to use windows

OH I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS!

Those are, "tip candies!" If you take one, they add a, "service tip," to your bill. $10 per candy usually. It is similar to a tip jar, only you may get cavities.

Attached: my_jewish_dentist_funny_poster-r306fbe73737b4c6e9aa5d65df6c8bd5d_0nx_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 84K)