Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 108K)

He's a fraud.

quite sexy.

fuck this gook. stop shilling yourself on here

funny guy
says some truths
says some stupid shit
the humor is dry

Yeah I've seen this thread like 3x already. What gives? OP, why do you care so much about him?

fuck off chink stop shilling your channel

Attached: 1541265192549.png (720x717, 565K)

This.

That yellow nigger is the Cynic to CodeNinja's Stoicism. TechLead has shit tastes, lost his job, and struggles to live "independently" off his parent's dime. Meanwhile his yang, CodeNinja, is getting all the company pussy, lives comfortably off his own dime, teaches algorithms for fun, and left Google for better opportunities (rather than pretending he didn't get fired like TechLead does).

TechLead is still better than Luke Smith though.

Dry humor from a tech lead is interdasting.

I recently discovered the channel Gary Explains
Thoughts on him? I've only seen a couple videos so far by him and they seem actually pretty informative and he doesn't seem overly enthusiastic or fake

The technical vergin vs blind pilled senior engineer chad.
Believe it or not hes working at a major player in the industry.

Let the fag shill, he's a jobless neet, let him pretend he has a "real job"

elaborate.

it's literally the first time I've been on Jow Forums in a year or so
I usually only post on Jow Forums

very little of what he says is true (and only true for sv companies), his humor is garbage, most of it is just him ranting

Attached: firefox_2019-04-08_02-13-56.jpg (244x202, 11K)

>The technical vergin vs blind pilled senior engineer chad.
more like the virgin ling vs the chad engineer.

Attached: _g_ - What's ypur opinion on this guy_ https___www.you - Technology - 4chan.png (901x899, 934K)

I actually like his humour but yeah I disagree with a fair amount of what he says

He's wayyy more wrong than he's right here.

Yeah, functions can be too small as well as too big. But fixing code that contains too-small-functions is MUCH easier than fixing code that contains too-big-functions. His advice here sucks.

Also, comments that are big and make changes harder? Boo-hoo, that's the point. If I make a huge comment before something, I expect that same level of attention before you change it. Chances are, it is something important. Of course, always explain "why" rather than "what", but that's a given.

I can tell this man lives in California, and probably programs like one too.

He gained popularity really quickly and he's a programmer, therefore Jow Forums hates him.

let's just say i call him the tech breed because i want him to breed me like the bitch i am

Patrick????!

An absolute mastermind of tech who is never wrong.

Remember: this is the guy who claimed that a linux-based desktop is unsuitable as a development environment because linux can't natively run photoshop and cannot be used for programming.

Since then, I take everything he says with a massive grain of salt.

Linux doesn't have microsoft word, retard

Then you're autistic and don't get that 50% of what he says is sarcasm and shitposting

that's not the impression i got from him at the time i saw the photoshop video, but you're probably right.

Extremely high IQ dry humor only seasoned professionals in the software industry will understand. He delivers solid advice wrapped in 7 layers of irony.

No wonder Jow Forums doesn't like his videos, 90% of Jow Forums has never coded in a professional environment.

>I'm a really successful guy, and this is my house that I bought with my really successful money
Fucking love how he tried hard to not laugh during that video

I like his sense of humor, but no successful, high functioning person who's got his life in order would be doing jewtube vlogging. Really makes my neurons reach action potential.

>but no successful, high functioning person who's got his life in order would be doing jewtube vlogging
How do you know it's not just a side hobby? Considering the amount of subs he has and the average amount of views each video gets, that's a good chunk of money.

>extremely high IQ
cringe, his IQ is probably 110.

That's not the point. Only an attention whore would videotape his life for internet autists, no sane person would do such thing.
It's like sucking dick for money as a side job.

>Providing tips & info on working in the industry is something only an insane person would do
I think your views on mental stability are a bit skewed.

That's not what I said. But only an insane person would choose streaming / youtube as a platform for this. Remember who the audience of those platforms are.

>got fired at google
>can't get another job
>doing this in the mean time
I almost guarantee it

I use LaTeX

>That's not what I said.
You said he attention whores about his life. I said that's not the case, as he provides tips & info about programming & working in the industry.

>only an insane person would choose streaming / youtube as a platform for this
The platform used is irrelevant, and there's nothing wrong with talking about your life. People do it all the time even on Jow Forums. Seems to me you're just finding petty excuses to hate the guy.

>projecting

user, you didn't use Times New Roman or double space. You can correct it and turn it in late for 80% credit.

I don't know who's worse, Mr."I can't get a job" or Mr."I got into google after majoring in business and taking a bootcamp and I know everything about engineering and so can you"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 Code Ninja.png (1165x648, 430K)

>wignat boomer

non-free fag

never happened. also there's times new roman clones on Linux, I hate that font though

Promotes non-free software, so fuck him.

CS Dojo is pretty good imo, inspired me to study JS and generally just had good resources.
TechLead is mostly just joke videos and abit of truth

No idea who this is but he needs to lift things up and put them down

is this how gymcels really think

>gymcels
watch your tone little man

Attached: 1554670953734.png (593x530, 538K)