The absolute state of Vim

vimuser.org/
Well, looks like it's time to switch to Emacs.

Attached: leah2.jpg (300x300, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vim is awesome.

cool page op, i am switching to vim and also switching my gender

did you really have to post a picture of that abomination? This fucking ugly piece of mentally ill shit makes me sick.

what an ugly subhuman

You knout what destroys FLOSS?
Retards like you who try to turn everything into drama and exodus.

shame yourself

doesnt make me sick, makes me sad because there is no effective way to help these people / alleviate their gender dysphoria and comorbid mental illness

just yank your dick into blackhole register lmao

wtf these trannies also drink water, I hate water now

I heard that Jesus also used to drink water at times.

What a complete lolcow

its hard to be in the mindset of someone transexual, but you start getting why they are doing it / did it or feeling some sort of compasion to them once you meet one / friend one, they do really have their reasons.

my current girlfriend is a young trans girl, has other issues such as a bit of autism and very heavy social anexiety maybe they go hand in hand, but she's really comfortable with me and always gets happy like a puppy when she sees me or makes me happy after a shitty day.

it's funny beacuse i used to consider trans people subhuman before meeting her.

Attached: capt-machete-james-may.png (868x703, 853K)

I dont care is a trans, just why the fuck is the website like that? Is it intentional?

imma steal this pasta

do it friend, for the better.

don't use emacs, use glorious nano.

nano > your text editor

Trannies aren't subhuman because they have gender dysphoria, they're subhuman because they try to make their mental issues everyone else's problem and always end up behaving like angry narcissists.

can't wait until people stop giving a shit about trannies and they can go back to killing themselves in solitude

you're mom is subhuman

So a Jow Forums trap basically, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Jow Forumsnu-male

Thank you based Leah for giving us Libreboot. Stay strong and happy.

Attached: 1554499788278.jpg (2189x2570, 3.1M)

She's cute, idk what your problem is

Attached: 0dbff7a86608e1917a692fc93ef6586b.png (288x314, 187K)

fuck off, libreboot is awesome. I'm a hardcore capitalist but I use linux even if it's communist.
>I used to think they were subhuman
>i met one good one so they're not
Ironic
Are you gay user? We're you so desperate to have a gf you fell for a cheap imitation? Whatever works for you, if it makes you happy.

Trannies are narcissists because they act like women and women are narcissists.

so how long before he offs himself?
my bet is less than 5 years

2-3 at most

Ballmer, don't you have better things yo do this late?

>Jow Forumsnu-male

Attached: index.jpg (284x178, 9K)

VIM GAAAAAANG

Attached: dabing.gif (554x400, 120K)

Attached: leah.jpg (179x278, 14K)

ITT edgy virgins getting off by bullying

Leah don't forget to take your 'mones before bed

what the fuck is that geocities looking website? late april fools joke?

Yeah I use nano because it's the "default" on most distros and it's pretty easy to use.

>Leah uses Debian

Hmmmmm

Attached: hmmmmm.gif (400x224, 500K)

ITT: Jow Forums

> Even if it's communist
stupid fucking lamb get fucked by galdick

>trannies also drink water
They also breath AIR!!!! I'm not breathing tranny air ANYMORE! I will live at the bottom of the ocean and evolve my neckbeard into a set of gills so I can extract oxygen from the worlds oceans!!!

>Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains.
Reminder to donate to poor children in Uganda.

Attached: vim_uganda.png (418x290, 8K)

>Dichotomy between Vim and emacs

Attached: 1554608736024.jpg (645x729, 42K)

It should be executed. 'They' are a harm to our civilization. All non-whites, low IQ, and disabled people should be exterminated.

>leah
He's cute. What's his real name?

@70468643
There is a dichotomy unless you run vim inside a terminal inside emacs.

>@

> All non-whites, low IQ, and disabled people should be exterminated.
You could start by topping yourself then.

>makes me sad because there is no effective way to help these people
You can help someone who can potentially become this sort of ``person'' by not indoctrinating them into l*ftism from an early age.

I'll top you you little faggot

Kek, at least that one faggot isn't spamming it as a response to every question about libreboot in /tpg/ anymore.

I posted it at most two or three times, I never spammed it and I never saw anybody else use it you nig. It deserves to be spammed though

Attached: cum inside.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Then you must have not been in the thread or you're blind but a while back someone spammed it in a few threads, definitely more than two or three times.

It fills my heart with joy knowing boomer scum like you will die soon enough. You will die angry and alone, knowing there's nothing you can do to change the world from how it is and will be in the future. I almost can't wait!

Attached: 1550728854591.gif (540x345, 579K)

Yeah trannies are weird and a lot are trying to take your rights away, but you have to give this guy props. Libreboot is an important project that I'm happy is out there.
Even stalman is a retarded communist but you gotta respect his contributions

trans people are just evolution's answer to incels

I want to be trasgender now
AHAHAHA
it seems your plan didn't work out as you expected eh, emacstard?

Attached: fedora.jpg (651x720, 89K)

i'm younger than you, fag. you're just a confused spergo whose brain has been scrambled by neoliberal hyper-individualist marketing.

>Use Debian GNU+Linux
Of course the insufferable tranny uses Debian. I have never been more proud to use Arch Linux.

>I'm younger than you
[citation needed]

You might have en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder, user.

>wanting to genocide the 90% of america
psycho

They really are, it's very sad how one person can be full of such hatred towards everything there is for no reason, and they have the audacity to point out other people's mental problems while so obviously having too many of their own. They won't seek help either, I think they are similar to incels.

>incels
imagine spouting media-made buzzwords like a good drone lmao

Attached: 1534397642125.jpg (1002x857, 77K)

They self-identify as incels, that's where the term came from you dense piece of shit.

lol

stop larping as me
I'm 24 so I'm not a boomer.
You're delusional and out of touch with reality if you don't think we should stand up to degeneracy.
I'm none of those things. I have an average IQ, I am not disabled, and I am white.

Attached: 1528860005_preview_1491853219410.jpg (670x833, 71K)

This is why I will never support him

Please go back to your containment board, Brenton.

He's not particularly ugly. Just looks like any other random middle-aged guy. His hair and glass style is a bit old-school but maybe he's just a fan of the seventies.

You forgot your Jow Forums glasses, look again.

Lmao, that describes most of the moralfag anti-establishment zoomers on the internet.

wtf

Attached: stallmon.jpg (1466x1080, 932K)

>I have an average IQ, I am not disabled, and I am white.
And yet you still promote needless violence like any hut dwelling african islamist

>t. Tranny

Was he trying to depict Stallman as a madman or is he just that inept at conveying shit through drawing?

>Jow Forums - Transphobia

Attached: 1551307544899.jpg (662x712, 38K)

gas chambers

Attached: 1403987781997.jpg (300x360, 21K)

she*

No, user, it's just that a lot of Jow Forums is leaking over into Jow Forums, honestly quite disgusting.

>trannies and SJWs keep interfering with open source software and turning it to shit
>surprised people on tech board are angry about it

It's the equivalent of jumping into someone else's sandbox, taking a big dump in it and running off with your favourite plastic toy shovel.

Attached: 2Q.png (225x224, 109K)

This is probably pasta but I dated a mtf 6 years ago for a few months. I was 19 and it was my first relationship and she was my current age. Looking back it almost feels like it didn't happen but it most definitly did. Either way this person had many issues besides gender identity (which I still strongly believe to be a mental disorder). Inb4 no I am not a faggot. And yes "she" was passing, short and had was thicc due to surgery. No i would never date another mtf again. In hindsight it was lack of experience and plain horniness that led me to such an experience. I also think this person might have been a backpage whore despite telling me otherwise. Even though her roommate was one.
Not op but in my case I was desperate.

See

reddit humour

>muh tranny conspiracy

No they don't you fucking retard. You know who approved the FreeBSD CoC? FreeBSD devs. You know who approved Linux CoC? Greg and Torvalds. Take your alternative reality nightmare conspiracy theories back to Jow Forums you fucking gorilla nigger.

Who pressured them after years and years of literal harassment into approving the CoC?

At some point, caving in to a bunch of whiny children is the only solution when you just want peace and quiet.

Jow ForumsFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1553949352269.jpg (248x274, 37K)

kys

FreeBSD dev here. Never approved.

Even though I think all these editors suck my opinion is based on or against any of these types. It doesn't mean let them have their way but that they have no bearing on anything, they are a annoyance at best. If something is broken you fix it or throw it away, these guys can't be fixed.
If they weren't unfixable they would keep their personal lives separate. analogy: It doesn't matter what a cow thinks about software, why are you even listening to a cow. Who gives a fuck what a cow thinks, its a cow.

>caving in to a bunch of whiny children is the only solution
Only if you're okay with being cucked out of your own project.

You are partly right into them being coerced but your SJW/trans conspiracy is just plain retard and you should be ashamed. This happened right after Microsoft gained a seat in the Linux Foundation. Instead of falling into the usual scapegoats go denounce the real devils behind you fucking tool.

>the trannies harassed and raped me
>i could not say no
>i had no choice
>help me
>subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1554549771002.png (610x591, 165K)

Microsoft did nothing wrong, they just realized that they can't sell cloudshit services without Linux.

big fat faggot

Microsoft is still evil, look up hololense 2.

>needless
That's where you are wrong. This violence is needed. Except for violence condoned by the state, I am 100% anti-violence.

>cuck and proud

this only means that the freebsd devs, as well as greg and torvalds are all sjws themselfs

>army hololens
Oh man, generals love that cybersoldier AR helmet shit, lmao.
Dude force multipliers lmao

This is the second containment board for the stormfags and white trash? Must be bad if pol is overflowing.

Nutshell'd.

Attached: 1554693458931.png (720x536, 81K)