DEEP WEB THREAD

This shit is fucking entertaining once you find some interesting links, feels like surfing the early 2000s internet with pretty much zero rules.

Anyone has any interesting links to share?

Attached: deepweb..png (1360x905, 193K)

fucking kek some of this shit is straight up surreal

Attached: deepweb2.png (1232x1187, 361K)

$10 for 150 ug of LSD? No thanks

I have to pay $10 to park my car for 8 hours. The value of a dollar isn't like it was in the past. Pretty soon prices will look like they should be yen.

why even put this on tor? keep posting user I like it

>This shit is fucking entertaining once you find some interesting links
It's only entertaining for about an hour user. Then you realize 90% of the sites are skid forums, drug markets, or hitman scams.

>wordpress
yikes cant wait for that site to get pwned

To expansive to cheap? What is u meaning @?

Seems cheap 2 m3, hours of brain fun, for the likers. I prefer cocaine, way simpler.

No, there's also enterprise windows downloads links, weirdo personal blogs, shitty versions of this site, etc.

Attached: 1540416777512.png (550x428, 593K)

you can get most of that on the clearweb

get buttcoins

I've paid $5 for a tab and I know even that is excessive

why would anybody buy drugs online, just find your local paisano and ask for a hookup.

u can get em for 2$ and less per 150ug from other places.

Personsally I’d rather just buy some 1P-LSD from a research Chem website on the clearnet. It’s indistinguishable from LSD-25.

Hello everyone, I am not here.

Attached: chips.jpg (200x300, 14K)

>i'm 12 years old and i just found the hidden wiki, look at all these cool links Jow Forums
yikes

it's just filled with drugs and pedos now

I'm Chips Branson, nice to meet you. Do you want to sit down with me over there?

No, it's not, but it's probably pretty close. I never tried it but I read a lot.

fuck you, spanking is a great fetish. Although, why anyone would have a blog on the deep web when regular sites exist is beyond me

>shitty versions of this site
lol. What are they called?

>Using darkweb to get scammed no thanks, dark web is just cp and scammers

8ch*n

You have to be 18 to post here.

so what exactly should be on the deep web? people complain its full of cp and illegal stuff but now wonder why there are regular websites on it