/ppg/ Phoneposting General

OUR BOI ADAMANTCHEESE RELEASED CLOVER 3.0.3 !

UPDATE RIGHT NOW github.com/Adamantcheese/clover/releases !

Attached: 1553130203182.png (192x192, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Floens/Clover/pull/634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Adds filter pinning, filter master kill switch, additional background refresh times, pin title updating for newly posted threads, page number viewing, fixes cross board links, adds image opacity toggling, adds image rotation options, image re-encoding options, reply-spoiler selection wrapping, spoilered link fixes, last page notifications, and proper functionality for existing notifications in slide-mode. Swipe away auto-pinned threads and they won't come back. Also as of 4/7/2019, the version number has been bumped to 3.0.3 to ignore the "Update available" dialog.

Do people actually think this looks better than the regular mobile version of Jow Forums?

Can anyone tell me how do I add 8ch on clover? I can add the site but I'm unable to add boards

Attached: IMG_20190403_112755.jpg (3072x4096, 2.69M)

Yes? Not to forget all the useful features you get that aren't there on the mobile website. Clover is literally the comfiest way to browse Jow Forums.

>36 open pull requests
FLOOOOOEEENSSSSS YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKER

Click add. In the search add exactly the board eg. For /tech/ type in tech and click add

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-14-56-31-426_org.floens.chan.dev.png (720x1280, 59K)

FLOENS MERGE YOUR SHIT AND FIX THE CAPCTHA CHECKBOXES

I use Dashchan :)

>Adds miner on startup
Wew lad

Proof?

What's wrong with them?

Not that user but what I think he means is that when you're filling the capcha you have to tap on the small check boxes rather than being able to tap the images themselves

>adamantcheese

Yeesh, I don't want Spyware.

Oh I see. I guess that's just how it renders on mobile. To fix that one will have to parse the data that google sends on captcha request and draw captcha window by hands. I will probably take a look into this in the near future.

I have never had to do that on Clover. Look at the captcha settings.

It's literally open fucking source. Just read the code, nigga.

Open source doesn't guarantee security.

>I have never had to do that on Clover. Look at the captcha settings.
I know it's due to the captcha setting. With javascript captcha you can just tap the images but using no-js captcha you get the checkboxes on Clover. However on another Jow Forums app, Dashchan, you can use the no-js captcha and still tap the images.

No-js captcha on Clover

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-18-45-32-158_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2246, 463K)

...and Dashchan

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-18-45-01-171_com.mishiranu.dashchan.png (1080x2246, 411K)

Share to... Dashchan is absolute comfy

Not installing your fork

I use clover on my android tablet, and I can't post pictures. Am I missing a program to upload images or is it native to clover and Ive somehow disabled it?

Fuck off ur not floens

it's native to clover. try giving storage permission to clover in the settings, settings -> apps -> clover -> permissions -> storage (the path might be different depending on your phone).

if you wish to stay on the outdated main fork with unfixed bugs for months then be my guest.

here, check this cross-board link
too bad it doesn't work for you :^)

pull request into main repo pls

it's already there
github.com/Floens/Clover/pull/634

The last clover version is pretty broken
Half my posts time out randomly

Someone fucking tell Cheese to make the application ID and name different so I can install this without having to uninstall Floens' brokenass F-Droid build.

Attached: 1279026692859.gif (673x505, 35K)

It already is

Where's Floens?

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-122719_Clover.png (1080x1920, 125K)

Then why did it fail to install?

Not that user but the Floens Clover apk I downloaded off Github wouldn't install with Adamantcheese's build installed. Clover Dev installs fine though.

Add export/import settings/bookmarked threads please. So I don't have to redo all over again if I want to switch between the releases.

That's because it still uses the same name and application ID as the F-Droid build. All he needs to do is make it slightly different.

ah but the app tells me that 3.0.2 is up to date
what a broken program

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-204312_Clover_1.png (1080x815, 28K)

3.02 is floens/main version. This is a fork of it.

No until cheese adds something to import my settings from floens clover
Also, does it self-update like the floens version?

Who the fuck cares if it looks better? Do you lurk Jow Forums because of aesthetics? It's significantly more responsive than the mobile site and has a lot of features you'd find on 4chanx.

Fake and gay

this

You're fake and gay

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-21-58-51-773.png (1080x2246, 135K)

It's also safer than using the actual website.

Attached: dont_trust_hiro.jpg (1402x3892, 1.88M)

>I'm not responsible if it fucks something up because it's not an official release from Floens or F-Droid

Fuck off

pussy

Looking for a phone for vidya,what're some good phones in the price range of a Xiaomi Mi Max3?
I have also been looking for Huawei phones too.
Mostly wanna emulate shit and maybe play honkai impact,my xperia z2 is no longer sufficient.

nigger faggot

What does the pin filter do?

it automatically bookmarks threads that matches the string. Useful if you follow generals, for example I've set it so it automatically bookmarks every new /csg/ thread created.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-22-57-54-742_org.floens.chan.jpg (951x946, 57K)

>Just read the code, nigga.
read this *brap*

>does it self-update like the floens version
It kinda does, but the 3.01 version self update points to floens' clover, I think. Because whenever I try to update in that version, it always fail to install. I had to download the new apk from github and install it that way.

>Just read the code
lmao nerd

I've been using chanu for a while, what would be better iyu?

It doesn't seem to work for me. If I set it to highlight it does, but nothing happens when it's set to pin

It doesn't pin the posts immediately, but every X minutes depending on what the "background update interval" is set to. Be sure to enable the thread watcher and "enable thread pinning" in thread watcher settings too.

>enable thread pinning
ā€¯enable filter pinning" is what I meant

Oh, thanks a lot

Why the fuck are you shilling this so hard? I guarantee this is a botnet
>inb4 check the source code yourself nigger
And find a single line of obfuscated java in the billions of files/folders? Android AVs are a meme

>What is a commit diff
What the fuck are you even doing on Jow Forums? You don't belong here.

There's still a lot to go through and it's not worth my time. I'll stick to daddy floens' app thanks.

How do you know that floens' version does not have a botnet? "DUUH BECAUSE JEE TOLD ME SO".

>How can you trust anyone but me goy

Attached: 25e.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

will there ever be 420chan support?

Attached: 1554429959874.jpg (640x640, 43K)

don't know why so much "no update" complains. i am running the dev build and got at least 5 updates since early February. Currently on v3.0.1-e730d34b

reddit support when?

floens is kill
(((they))) got to him

CAN WE FINALLY GET FUCKING (YOU) HILIGHTING?

Fucking hell I'm so confused, should I ditch floens clover for cheese?

Yes. Switch back if floens actually starts updating again, but I wouldn't count on that.

I'm on the dev build and got infinite updates because the fucking updater is broken and keeps offering the same update over and over.

>not floens
Why is floens a nigger and doesn't update past 3.0.1?

An user posted code here once which applied this patch to Clover but floens didn't add it.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that post? Maybe Adamantcheese would be more open to implementing it.

based

Not anymore. It was posted 1-2 years ago and I was too lazy to save it because I honestly thought floens would implement this by now.

I'll see if I can find it on the archive

CHEEEEEEEESE add a (You) counter

The forked one lags at start any reason why? Don't happens on Floens.

Not happening on my end.

Google is being Jewish and won't let me install the app. When I click install it says says "App not installed". This happened after I declined Play Protect.

Also someone fix these two bugs
>Clicking multiple images at the same time opens both
>clicking a spoilered gif or webm on /tv/ shows the spoiler image in the background
Also I want my meme flags on Jow Forums

Try disabling play protect from play store and then installing the app.

(You) counter when?

Does the in-app updater work on this fork when there's a new build?

Something changed about the insomnia theme. The greentext wasn't this green. And the text color when you click a post number wasn't this blue.

It was already disabled but I figured it out. I uninstalled clover and then it let me install this.

Goodbye update then. I'll wait for the one who'll have all of these fine additions on top of the fix to the captcha needed to create threads on certain eight-chan's boards, on top of the daily one for all of the website.

Attached: without me.png (1057x162, 27K)

How does the filter pinning work? I added a filter on /vg/ with the general tag I want to follow but nothing is getting pinned or bookmarked or anything.

I hope so

what version are you comparing to? Pic related to is Floens's Dev build...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-02-59-32-198_org.floens.chan.dev.png (1080x2246, 234K)

Nevermind, I figured it out.

And pic related is Adamantcheese's 3.0.3. Can't see any difference.

Btw, there is a bug with changing themes. If you open a thread and then switch the theme, the colours of the old theme will remain until you refresh the thread.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-02-59-42-145_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2246, 236K)

Do you think someone will finally address the long lasting problem of large images or videos failing to load on the first try (usually you will have to try opening them two or three times)? And no, it's not just my internet since all images and videos load always on the first try when I use Jow Forums on a web browser on my phone.

Yeah, what's up with that? I get it too sometimes.