Does anyone have a complete disconnect from zoomers and zoomer culture even though you can only be a few years apart...

>does anyone have a complete disconnect from zoomers and zoomer culture even though you can only be a few years apart but it feels so different.
>Zoomers and zoomies also see to have this obsession of peripherals "muh rgb" and things i just don't get it Jow Forums am I just getting too old and kids are getting more stupid, or what, what is it.
>post shit zoomers love but most of us hate.

Attached: oooooooozomer.jpg (474x353, 19K)

Who the fuck are you quoting?

Attached: 1363129212244.png (2013x1246, 345K)

Learn to greentext you dumb zoomer

inb4 op is a 14 year old that doesnt follow trends and thinks he is older than than the 13 year olds playing fortnite

you are more of a failure than they will ever be.

>zoomer can't greentext

Who else a rusty spooner here?

Attached: x1080-XVj.jpg (1489x1080, 127K)

my new computer has rbg I haven't really paid much attention to it desu

Never got rgb thing, but I don't hate it as long as there are cases without stupid glass windows.

I dunno RGB seems fitting on a good graphics card desu.

>be concerned with the way a tool looks
>be an absolute faggots

>I dunno RGB seems fitting on a good graphics card desu.
Why? Do you forget what GPU you have otherwise?

Video Card isn't much of a "tool" 2bh

of course it is its a tool that renders visual information you absolute candy ass
you may as well just strap some LED's to a fucking hammer and whack away at the cavity in your head thats meant to house a brain

no it isn't it's a toy to play video games with. You're thinking of something like a Titan or a Quadro.

you should kill yourself for the future sake of humans

just because all YOU do with a tool is play video games like a pathetic manchild doesnt mean they are a toy

imagine getting this worked up over little flashing lights lmao

Imagine being so bereft of responsibility in life that owning a graphics card is a big thing.

Personally, I'm a grimy groomer.

Most things you can do on Titans you can do on normal Geforce too and they are better value.

I have a string of RGB lights in my server rack, haven't actually attached them to the sides yet though.

Attached: rack 2-18.png (623x833, 812K)

>I use mom's video card for serious work

Attached: shutterstock_344304314-850x567.jpg (850x567, 47K)

i didn't want any RGB at all in my PC but couldn't avoid it on my cpu mobo or gpu. honestly I've warmed up to it, makes it extra cozy turning the lights in my room off

>imagine thinking that a tool that countless people use to create countless content, media, applications, literally groundbreaking tasks, is a toy - because you use it to play video games
>imagine trying to minimise your own retardation by creating a false narrative

Your Youtube channel is not Serious Work

lol i dont create any content nor do i play video games but that doesnt change the fact that you do use them for video games and think its a toy when millions of peoples livelihoods are linked to them LOL off yourself you useless cleft of vaginapus

And you think nobody can use it as a toy? Why get so upset that someone does? Remember that this whole thing started because someone else thought video cards were too serious to put RGB on them :/

le ebin gamer lightz for my video games
420gameit broski
pic related, my setup it drives those gamer chicks wild AND gets me those extra 10 frames in apex

Attached: comfy pictures.jpg (1080x810, 92K)

A card that's dedicated to pumping out colors can have some colorful inscription of its own stay mad :)

epic burn brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats litty i hope the market caters to us gamers more so we can have more toys to have fun with!

you said it brother.

That's okay. Wanna be freends?

lets go post in a battlestation thread! XD

those retarded gaming mice that look like they're low-poly and shit and have rgb lights that'll blind you

okay

absolutely disgusting

grow up

>a tool that develops countless incredible things is a toy because i am a faggot that spends his time playing video games and is concerned with the aesthetics of a device that until very recently was always completely out of sight
>if you feel passionately about technology on a technology board you should grow up
fuck yourself you useless disgrace

>MY CS CLAN IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

lol okay kiddo. I have a real job so I can't just piss away my time on YT content creation like some lucky neets.

>getting hung up on YT content creation even though you know there are countless real world, forerunning, potentially life changing uses for something because you know deep down that playing video games is for children
thats why you talk about having a job as well, because you are trying to make yourself less like a child, you do this because you know its the only non childish aspect of your life
having a job doesnt mean you arnt a massive manchild faggot

I never said there wasn't YOU are just getting mad that someone else isn't using them in a way you'd prefer. Why am I a child because you're sperging out about lights?

Eh, I'm 38 and have an obsession with peripherals not rgb but any unique manner of input like Spaceballs or maltons or emotiv epoc

absolute retard lmao

>frog and wojak posters are board destroying shitposters

EVERY DAMN TIME

>be unable to appreciate aesthetics
>be a boring cunt

Yeah, you're a fucking hipster.

> muh rgb
RGB was around for a long time, it's just they're young and fall for BS, like "smartphone app for a PSU to manage RGB palette". Also they don't have their own money, but parent are usually well off. Give them $500 to build a Fortnite PC, give some general pointers and you'll see how many kids will overpay for RGB.

I work at a electronics retailer and had a overweight kid with one of those western tumblr cartoons t shirts and his dad come in and buy him a $200 razer chroma keyboard, the dad came in a week later to return it

Attached: 7880D348-55A9-47F0-9778-3237DA86B9B9.jpg (250x246, 8K)

fpbp

>DAE not like the other teens
>DAE special boy feels & moods
You are literally exactly like billions of teenagers before you. Don‘t worry, this autistic self-absorbedness passes with age.

>Teh Hee I'm not like those other silly boys
You need to be 18 to post here.

Colored lights are okay, if you don't like them that's okey.
If you're getting angry at this I am sorry but I have some bad news for you, user....

You're retarded, my condolences.

you can do whatever you like user
as long as you let me hold the calico

Im a scraggly skoomer