Best advertising networks

Best advertising networks for brand new websites with no traffic but that could become big very quickly?

Many known ones like AdSense have minimum requisites.

I’m looking into Adcash and Criteo, anybody knows about them/used them?

Attached: 87FFA54A-F111-48CA-BCD7-717BA262711D.jpg (640x359, 15K)

Attached: ublock origin.png (2915x2084, 1.54M)

what?

I mean, you could block ads and make me not make any money to pay server and company expenses, just like I could close the website few months later and you’d lose on a good service.
Your choice really.

bump Jow Forumsentlemen

>close the website few months later
Who cares

>good service
>ads
kek

>I could close the website few months later and you’d lose on a good service
Nah that's not how this works. Your service is probably not worth using and if it is there will be alternatives. You should be glad we are looking at your shit at all.

In some countries you don’t have many options at the beginning. Companies like paypal have a crazy monopoly and won’t let you have some services.
So yeah, ads can allow good services to exist. You don’t use youtube or apps?

Nah-huh, I’m the alternative, I’m cheaper and work better than all my competitors on the market.
I just need a few bucks to cover the server expenses once the unstoppable horde jumps on my ship.

once youtube starts to effectively block ad-blockers, I'll stop using it.

I'll believe that when I see it.

you won’t get to see it today that’s for sure.
Also a friend got a few people working at an advertising network company, got what I wanted, see you later vir/g/ins!

blah blah, what you need to sleep at night user

keep funding 'free' websites for me user

>I just need a few bucks to cover the server expenses
That's why you find someone to invest in your business or save up enough money to run the business up to the point where you're profitable. You're either 16 or know absolutely nothing about running a business - you will fail

I have been running one for 6 years just different sector. Your projection won’t work on me dumbfuck.
And I don’t want investors, this is mine.
I can’t fail while all of you already love an inferior and more expensive product.

>I can’t fail while all of you already love an inferior and more expensive product.
You're just proving that you're full of shit. This is not how it works in the business world, where a bunch of good ideas go to waste over lack of funding (mainly for marketing)

But, ok, believe what you will. I don't even know why I went back to this retarded cesspool of a site or why I bother to reply to threads like these

I think you have a lot of bottled up anger and don’t have nothing else to give to others, just like you didnt give anything useful to me except shitpost.
You are a know-nothing fuck and you’d be better killing yourself asap.

>You are a know-nothing fuck and you’d be better killing yourself asap
But I'm not the one who believes he'll beat established business with a site full of ads (that anyone normal will block either way)

I don’t want to beat them, it will just happen naturally.
I already have a better product and it’s cheaper.
If I dont make enough off ads to stay afloat I’ll just force users to pay to use my service like other competitors do, and I’ll still charge less.
I’m not doing it for the money first and foremost, but because I built a service that I would want to use myself.
There is no way you know anything about what you are talking about. You are just an angsty teen that belives himself Bill Gates cause he just learned how to rice his pc.
Fuck off:)

I literally invested 0 in this, I have only to gain from it. And it is a lot.
I alreay have money, I have no rush.
And if by an incredible chance I don’t make it I’ll just realse all the code and fuck all my competitors out of spite kek

You should talk to Brendan and the bunch at Brave.

Maybe they'll pay you to "discuss" Brave here.