What the fuck.. user! I told you to install Windows 10, not this garbage called Linux. What the hell is wrong with you?

>What the fuck.. user! I told you to install Windows 10, not this garbage called Linux. What the hell is wrong with you?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 51K)

sshhh hush now

>What the hell is wrong with you?
I'm a pedo scum. It's the only reason for anyone to use Linux.

this

Delete your post now so everyone could answer me with "fppb". I deserve that.

then cough up $150 for a win10 key or stfu and take your shit to best buy.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Everyone here that uses Linux thinks they're some fucking Splinter Cell cyberterror mastermind. No one gives a fuck about your open source encrypted applications. When you say "botnet" you might as well say "sheeple *tips fedora*"

MACTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1549622112033.png (400x400, 172K)

fpbp
spwp

shhhhhh

you don't know what a botnet is do you?

bitch I told you to put on a shirt, not a tablecloth

you're welcome, plowing tool.

Watch your language, sweatie. You're in for a superior computing experience, whether you like it or not.

or use unlicensed windows 10 and buy it from a cd key site for 10 dollars

If your wife pegs you does that count as penetration or penis + asshole

She cute

I unironically installed Kubuntu on my gfs laptop I bought her. No complaints at all. I even set up Libre Office so she can do documents and spreadsheets, and I got uBlock Origin installed in Firefox. The I installed Transmission and showed her all the TV shows on TPB.

This is reality, /v/irgin. Women don't care about gayemz or CAD software.

I use Linux because it costs nothing, doesn't blue screen, and the online tech support I get through forums and image boards is 100x more competent than Microsoft call center Pajeets.

Attached: 154671587.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>CAD software
you mean CHAD software ;)

ok. what you gonna do when libre office fucks up and destroys documents from work?
what you gonna do when it inexplictly breaks in a few weeks?

>the online tech support I get through forums and image boards is 100x more competent than Microsoft call center Pajeets
kind Sir please do the needful and delete this post

She's been using it for three months without issue. Every few weeks I log in over SSH and update the packages for her. It's not going to break.

That's why I have a cute ThinkPad bf. :3

damn, you must be a real stallion getting out of your way to go to a technology forum and shittalk technology that you don't even use. or is it that you're mad cuz you're not allowed in the 1337 linux club cuz you use windows to play vidya?

"Fuck you, pay me. I don't work for free."

'till she meets a guy with a windows laptop and starts meeting him at Starbucks to use his superior OS, until one day she is super exhausted and goes home with him to get some rest, and one thing leads to another until he buys a new laptop, gives her his old one, and she pawns your Linux piece of shit because Chad's old Windows laptop has everything shes ever wanted and needed, plus Starbucks is a better place to code than your stupid ass hipster local coffee shop that literally doesn't even support starving africans

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I have money and a large GNU/Penis. She isn't going anywhere, Winjeet. Stop fantasizing about the pussy I get.

I built my pc around 4 years go and just downloaded windows from piratebay, do people need some sort of keys nowdays?

>Hey can you do X to my Y?
>Sure!
>Takes their Y and actually does Z

Asshole move desu.

For a few years, I was the tech guy who went in after a local tech retard was installing his fave distro on all his client's formerly windows PCs. Every single person called me up for computer repair job and had me reinstall their old windows on their PCs. There was like 75 people and I made a bundle of money from the efforts of whoever that guy was. Like a bit over $16k. I never even learned which distro it was.

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

>Suck my dick bitch

how old is she?

Based

>yet another pointless threat which the mods will leave up for 5 days
this board has less authentic traffic than infinity /tech/

I installed Linux Mint on my wife's laptop after win10 some how fucked itself into an unbootable state. She doesnt notice a difference. Only problem is she has to use IE for some stupid work shit everyone once and awhile so she used my laptop for that. I have to have Windows for the classic CAD and PLC reasons. Its gross and I hate it so much.

I have never had an issue with open or libre fucking documents. MS office on the other hand... That's what it does best.

>this is really what windows people think using linux is like
the misconception that linux breaks all the time comes from the fact that hardcore linux users like to tweak their shit even at risk of breaking it. Assuming you're using popular software (like xfce and libreoffice) and you don't rice the fuck out of it, it will NEVER break.

There is another, much better reason.
You can right click programs on the task bar and set to "always on top".
It's just too fucking convenient, and once you get it, you can't get used to the older ways.

Based pajeetania

Then get a license, retard.

unironically his is funnier
yours is cringy, unfunny try-hard garbage; kys

Attached: 1477465747885.jpg (373x550, 33K)

Nice novel. Where can I buy it?