How do i get a job?

How do i get a job?

Im a fuckup. I have a bachelors in computer science im pretty bad at programming but i guess i know C,R,Python,SQL. I just want job security and more than minimum wage without having to do much

Attached: brick red types.jpg (650x433, 68K)

You apply for them

'without having to do much' might get in the way of a good paying job....

If you have a degree and know the languages you've listed, and you still can't get a job, it's your resume or your personality. Post anonymized resume.

I dont know how to make a resume and i dont think i really knowthose languages. Im not sure i want to be a programmer especially if its hard stuff i have no passion or desire at all withthisstuff.

The thing i know best is latex.

>I don't know how to make a resume
How are you even applying to jobs? Are you applying to jobs?

No not yet. Ive only ever walked in and shaken hands

CS covers a wide filled of things to get into. You might find some fun in the security fields.

In any case, what made you study CS?

I liked computers. I dont anymore

You’re sounding lazy as fuck. You need to put in some effort to get a job in the first place. There are way to many people applying for the jobs in your field for anyone to settle for someone not even willing to go some how to write a good résumé, how to apply for jobs, how to job interview, etc. This stuff isn’t even that hard.

If you’re good with LaTeX use that to make a résumé. Put some actually effort into and maybe try to go for something more in design than cs since you don’t like programming. Perhaps web design or something is more your style.

>using latex to make a resume
hahaha that trash language is only for making mathematics readable.

you're better off using google docs template or some shit

I hate web design even more. Plus i dont want to constantly have to learn brand new bullshit architectures and languages .

I dont know if im lazy. I just really hate this

Post office rural carrier associate

Literally me except sysadmin 12(and counting) years.s.. Fuck.

Op here im looking for a summer job as i change locations after

Let me guess, you don't workout or do cardio and you cook less than 10% of your meals from fresh vegetables and ingredients.

>no skills
>no resume
>haven’t applied for jobs
>horrible attitude and no willingness to learn
Hmm why can’t u get a job

What are you even saying

go on tinder

Attached: force.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

>security
I dont really know anything about IT or networking

Im willing to learn on the job. I dont see how my attitude is bad

i applied for 300 jobs with a bs and ms in cs, no interviews or call backs

That's not how any of this works

Attached: bleh.jpg (854x1078, 70K)

And this is the difference between a published scientist and a script kiddie. LaTeX isn't for making for loops and unit tests you retard.

Do you even want a job? How long have you been a NEET? It may be worth not working for a while so that you have ample time to sort out your other issues. Try to feel better about yourself, work on improving any skills that interest you, start eating better, start building a network of connections online, etc.

Theres more to computing than Programming, consider going for some entry level computer engineer jobs. Then you can aim towards things like sysadmin or network engineering.

Do you live in America? If so, just apply for shit, Trumps making jobs fall from the sky, you've got record low unemployment.

>computer science
>not programming

what do gou americunts even do there then? After Highschool I just got myself employed as a software Engineer with very lil java skills, and now, after half a year, I'm probably better than most University Grads at programming with C#, Python and Java (in that order)

>How do i get a job?
Search for a staffing agency near you and ask if they can help you find a permanent job.

take the suckless pill and buddhism pill

Undeniable fact that this whole thread is a ruse

I am the same user...
All I could get was a Support job. But its k, gives me enough money to live on my own...

Wanting to tansition in some security field at a later date probably....

Nobody will hire somebody do a decently paying job to learn "on the job" you moron.

The issue is that you somehow got a Bachelor is Compsci while having admittedly no idea how to program decently in C/Python/SQL . The latter two are literally english.You're also unable to make a resume even tho it's the most brainlet shit ever . It could be salvageable if you were willing to learn something else on your own , but you know jack shit about IT and networking , and don't wanna touch web design because "I just really hate this".

You're a lazy fuck-up and a stain upon the IT world.End yourself.

You work a minimum wage job but can afford to live on your own, how does that work?

Computers suck

I have no other issues
Thats what i dont want. I need a summer job.

Its genuinely how it's worked for me

>pythonand sql are literally english

When will this meme die?they are very unintuitive. I have an easier time in C than python despite having moretime spent in python

Its called google you nigger.

When i was in school i made a resume and went into the schools career workshop. The lady there helped me polish my resume and they even got me in interview at the job im shitposting from now.

based

What things do i put on a resume? Where do i put it? Do i put all the volunteering ive done? I dont even remember any specifics about the places.

This stuff doesnt make sense

If you didnt have a job at wendys put your volunteering shit. That proves you are probably employable. The rest should talk about all the projects you did. Google resume templates and read style guides.

>without having to do much' might get in the way of a good paying job....
then why do my coworkers not do shit?

you must be trolling

>obvious shitpost that a 4-year old could spot
>"you must be trolling"
you GNU-males never cease to amaze me

>Python
>Unintuitive

Fucking retard.

Attached: 4.jpg (638x540, 39K)

you show up 20 minutes prior to your interview to show them how dedicated you are and shake their hand firmly.