Set up interview

>set up interview
>go in confident
>???
>didn't go as well as planned
>few days go by
>"Thank you for your time, but..."
>mfw
How do you deal with rejection, Jow Forums? It hurts.

Attached: 7fbc91e3f948d2cff6c86b656f6cbab75be44045_hq.jpg (403x433, 25K)

Apply to other places. I've been rejected before. Even aced an interview and was rejected because my comp demands (which were below what I eventually got at another company) were "too much" for this rich company, which is in the gambling business.

I have literally never been turned down from a job

Attached: DAD6F1F3-B8BF-4545-9BC1-E111DD251B39.png (500x500, 107K)

Reject the rejection

get used to failure, this is how life works, just don't give up.

Attached: 1554530776099.jpg (800x1200, 105K)

keep going brah. anyone who has ever gotten a job has gotten rejected. I've had countless and it's always a long process

I "aced" an interview at an unpaid, timed (six months), 8 to 7, you-will-never-be-hired-here internship and in the end I still got rejected because I lacked experience... BITCH I APPLIED UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS TO GET MOTHER-FUCKING EXPERIENCE

>How do you deal with rejection, Jow Forums? It hurts.
We have all been there user. Keep trying.

Attached: Salute.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I deal with it by blaming them and complaining about their bullshit made-up "feedback".

Fuck your "team fit", fuck your diversity, and fuck your "we think you're more passionate about your hobbies than your field of practice". Interviews are bullshit.

Not a NEET anymore btw.

>Go through three stage interview process over a month, completing multiple online tests and interviews.
>Get rejected with no comment
>Find out from a contact later that there never was a job and the company was just gathering test data for their hiring system
Tech is cancer

Attached: 1553742174558.png (805x1199, 1.48M)

You're too good for them. look for another company who knows they are

Attached: sDbB1dw.gif (480x355, 1.38M)

Expect to be rejected

If it happens, it won't be a surprise
if it doesn't then it'll be a great joy

I didn't give a fuck but after losing 20kg I could choose my work place with zero "we'll let you know later" bullshit or even sadistic technical/team interviews.

>Satania posters can't get jobs
Maybe you shouldn't spend all day shitposting, retard.

Attached: 1419866523414.jpg (317x265, 35K)

I've never even had an interview, I just get offers and I accept them if they're offering more money than my current company. Don't lie to this poor user

-Talk to someone else about your interview asking for feedback
-Try again

no shit, because you did that to get your first job

No he didn't, he got it from his dad's friend.

How does it feel to be so fanatical about a damn brand to care about it more than of misfortune of humans? You bugmen really are not people.

Attached: 1547773332981.jpg (720x700, 249K)

How does it feel being jobless?

Attached: mathphd.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Attached: 488VEOS.jpg (1080x798, 277K)

Attached: 40362450_1021215335777694.jpg (540x358, 31K)

>start out life
>plan for everything to go well
>doesn't go well
Wtf, I hate life now

My problem isn't interviews. I've only had one interview where they didn't offer me the job. My problem is actually getting the interviews

you're looking for a job, not a relationship, keep going.

After the first 10-20 interviews you'll just stop caring.

>unpaid work
Ha ahjhaaahahahaahjhajjah
Wagecucks lmao

>he didn't get anything in writing
aaaaaa
AAA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>WHEEZE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1525932727477.png (258x245, 84K)

Ichilo'one'Bet yojéeltajo'ob horail a bóoch'o'ob

The house always wins

faggot, you deal with rejection everyday

we should be asking you

There are two types of employees

>Fail interview
>Cry about it on Jow Forums like a fucking dunce dribbler
>Repeat again next time

>Fail interview
>Ask for feedback, send a thank you email, study what you had trouble explaining or solving

Guess which one you are

Explain

should have requested and gotten in writing that you get a job there upon finishing, moron

>getting turned down
>not being the one turning down jobs

Ok don't listen to these Larpers who dont go outside. I recently got rejected after a job interview. I emailed the recruiter and thanked him for his time and was polite. 2 weeks later the recruiter emailed me to come in and interview for a another position, I ended up getting the job. Make sure after the interview you always thank the recruiter and interviewer. The thing is your not special, most people applying to the job have the same qualifications and skill. You need to make yourself stand out by being a person who is not a pain in the ass to be around with.

>disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum
>can't do shit
Why am I not surprised?

anime pedo website

What about after phone interview

You should send an email before you even go to the interview, and try to be buddy-buddy with someone as high up as possible (preferably someone on the actual team you're trying to join)

>"Wow, I'm really interested in learning more about what you've been doing with ! I've been personally trying to recreate something very similar! ......... Would you mind having a chat some time about what you're doing?"

This is what they will tell you to do in bootcamps, if you were wondering

alcohol

Attached: 1547082159493.png (1469x869, 968K)

He didn't get the internship, you double moron

/thread

kys fag, there will always be dozens of more talented youngsters for the job.

I've been rejected by 100+ companies, but when I get the first interview, I usually get a second. Everyone who reviews my resume also finds it to be good. Not a software developer, but an ops guy who can script in Powershell/bash/Python and have had no trouble proving it on the spot.

Would you guys suspect that it has to do with me applying out-of-state, more than anything?

Like, I have no illusions that I lack the most competitive skills at the moment for (dev)ops, like ansible and k8s, but most of the jobs I apply to do not request those as a prerequisite.

And I've finally started Ansible after working on some certs, so it's not like I've been doing nothing.

I have never applied for a job

All those things are legitimate though. Interviews are bs but not for those reasons

I also already have a job, and I've had successful automation projects.

>Like, I have no illusions that I lack the most competitive skills at the moment for (dev)ops, like ansible and k8s, but most of the jobs I apply to do not request those as a prerequisite.
Unironically Udemy. You can learn fucking anything on this site for $10. All you have to do to prove your knowledge afterwards is create a small portfolio piece or get a relevant cert.

Yeah most companies who give interviews are likely to hire you otherwise they wouldn't bother calling you in for one

I used Udemy for my AWS cert, so you're not wrong.

I admittedly have a bias against video lectures that I think is misplaced. Also, it is great for doing tasks a day at a time.

I think I'll be taking that up, thanks.

You can't get rejected if you never applies.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Ask for feedback and work on fixing what you did wrong.

And don't let the rejection get to you. CS/tech is a popular field where you're competing with lots of people for just one job listing. You just have to put your resume out there (i.e. apply literally everywhere, within reason), and if you're decent, you'll get lucky eventually.

Also, it gets easier once you finally have experience under your belt.

>Oh, user? Yeah don't hire that creep, he keeps messaging me on facebook and I don't even know him.

You're probably qualified, but there's about a billion fucking pajeets out there who are more qualified. Such is life.

>having facebook
You're fired

Contrary to what people believe, most people are very helpful and nice in general, if you'd just reach out and ask them for help or if they have a few minutes to talk to you, they probably will.

>start sending out applications because been at current job for 5 years and there are things that are starting to make me seethe
>get an interview from the first batch of applications
>absolutely fucking bomb it
>know halfway through this isn't going to go any further
>haven't sent new applications since and that was few months ago