Brave

Redpill me on this

Attached: brave.png (583x548, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/4/8/18300772/microsoft-google-services-removed-changed-chromium-edge-browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's literally chrome with some fishy ass coin payment system instead of ads, and the option to replace ads with "Less harmful" ads

gay chrome, install firefox nightly

>testing build
Beta is more stable if you want bleeding edge.

Vivaldi is the better Chromium fork by far.

It's a good fork of Chromium which is degoogled. BAT is an interesting compromise but I doubt anyone will profit from it.
You shouldn't use it anyway since the more people use Blink the more control over the web Google has.

Its recompiled Chromium, the devs are trying to maintain porting everything to Electron or some shit. They used to be pretty far behind in basic feature support, even the simplest of things like the ability to change fonts. They're mostly caught up now. The built in adblocker is decent, still not as comprehensive as ublock Origin, especially when it comes to hiding the space blocked ads take up on a page with css.

All of the potentially bad features are opt in and no one uses them, so bringing them up is pretty pointless.

You're very easy to track

Attached: 1553259576332.png (1406x1878, 87K)

It's been pretty good for me. I use it exclusively on android. The built-in adblock for mobile is great.

I also use it the majority of the time on windows. I've had issues with it on linux though.

The built-in tor browsing is a nice addition, but it isn't as powerful as the tor browser. I think it's probably good enough for daily browsing though.

>the more people use Blink the more control over the web Google has
Unfortunately this though too.

>replace this cancer with faggot aids cancer
That'll be a yikes from me.

How are brave shill threads still created? You magapede funds should have run out years ago

It is non ironically easier to track than Google Chrome. Also telemetry can only be disabled by modifying code and recompiling. I wonder why the guy who developed Javascript which blew off like a rocket but who didn't see a single cent from it is now trying to fool retarded teenagers to get his money.

its the only good chromium windows build if thats what you want to use

STOP FUCKING MAKING SHILL THREADS

Is very good i use every day daily drive rating 5/5 stars. You sirs should check it out and stop using firefox botnet

Hasnt this been fixed a while back?

It's closed source spyware.

brave = cuck

That picture was made less than a month ago.

Yeah, no.

>Yeah, no.
Ok, it was made on March 2nd. I'm the original author. So 5 weeks ago. Either way, Brave couldn't have fixed it "a while back", they fixed canvas and webgl fingerprints recently. They're still not hiding user screen size, the time zone, they don't hide your battery status, they don't mask your network information and literally anything else relevant to fingerprinting. They fail almost every single browserleaks.com test.
And they don't use the "block all trackers" option by default on Tor, nor can you save the profile configuration to do so, so the "fix" they did is even less relevant.

>install firefox nightly
>nightly

Attached: young-customer-service-man-with-brace-doing-the-ok-sign-CRJ923.jpg (1300x999, 131K)

not the guy youre replying to but unless you retested and remade it, that picture is many months old. and if you are that one guy who is always obsessed with this from months ago, then you should stop doing activism on Jow Forums and merely go post this to their subreddit so they respond to you publicly or contribute code to their github.

Replaced chrome with it on Android, pretty damn good if you ask me.

I used it on ipad and some xiaomeme android phone and it worked surprisingly well for removing ads, as in almost as good as ublock on palemoon on pc I usually use.

>many months ago
I updated it last month, read what you're replying to. It's still relevant because Brave doesn't have proper anti-fingerprinting.
>stop doing activism on Jow Forums
I'm not the one reposting the image.

This is all PC bullshit. Literally the best browser running on the same engine as Chrome is Microsoft Edge. It has no disadvantages of Chrome and all advantages of Chrome. Edgy kids browse with Edge. And all data it collects goes directly to the Trump office. MAGA!

This is all PC bullshit. Literally the best browser running on the same engine as Chrome is Microsoft Edge. It has no disadvantages of Chrome and all advantages of Chrome. Edgy kids browse with Edge. All data it collects goes directly to the Trump office. MAGA!

>Citation required
theverge.com/2019/4/8/18300772/microsoft-google-services-removed-changed-chromium-edge-browser

Attached: Microsoft reveals all the Google things it removed in its Chromium Edge browser.4CH-RESAVE.png (1520x831, 415K)

Same here for Android. Firefox ran so sluggish, and I'd like to avoid vanilla chrome. Lightning browser ran ok, but I found its hompage/bookmark system to be annoying (it has been a while since I've last used it though).

has anyone done a thorough examination of chrome edge to see if all the google botnet is truly stripped out?

It's trash and if you use it you're probably retarded

It's trash

based on chrome so it's automatically trash for redditors

All I know is that the Tor Browser is totally fucked and all the help online just tells me to reinstall it instead of actually helping me fix it.
On the other hand, Tor on Brave has always been a breeze for me and faster than anything I've ever tried.

The android version is surprisingly good

My dearest sirs,
U should really try brave. I use because it respects my freedom and privacy.

Attached: sponsorimage3.jpg (1706x1137, 383K)