What's the best fingerbox? Currently looking at getting this one

What's the best fingerbox? Currently looking at getting this one.

Attached: fingerbox.png (615x460, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B001IVFPEG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where can I buy this one? I could also consider trading a few, I’ve got a few vintage ones

This is a good one.

Attached: 220px-Chloe_Grace_Moretz_Cannes_2014_3.jpg (220x311, 25K)

Stay away from dollar store chinese ones, they aren't worth the paper the receipts are printed on

>trying to revive a pre-boomer meme

At your local phenomenon store

Do those still only run on proprietary software? I've been looking to replace my old one but I want something modern that also respects muh freedumbs.

I'm waiting for intel 10nm fingerboxes, hopefully theyre released in time for christmas so I can get one for my dad who is also a collector

a Clarke-Bagwin International Collegiate Starboard ebony select.

anyone that says otherwise is wrong and a faggot.

I prefer the dickbox over the fingerbox

I use an e-box and it's not the same. Stick with fuckin' manual wooden bros.

digital < traditional

Shit, I haven't gotten myself a new one since college. I haven't even considered what kinds of neat new ones are out there now.

>being so plebian as to not get an analog
kys

The original x-ray cancer causing ones.

amazon.com/dp/B001IVFPEG

> checks the script
"What is a fingerbox?"

what's a finger box? originally

> found in the basement on a very old monastery

Attached: Ancient artifact.jpg (1200x1052, 146K)

Technology hasn't really come that far when you think about it.

You can get one of the really old ones that don't rely on electronical components.

Why are you even posting this here, OP? If you are at all interested you should all have an invitation to Fingerchan. They are not hard to get. I hope you know it isn't just for the Japs. Now you can even take the test in English.

what the fuck is a finger box

it won't make you a woman

newfag detected

I got one like this recently, pretty fun to use with friends

Attached: multi-finger-box.jpg (570x361, 24K)

Is this some sextoy or something?

Fingerboxes are dying. is proof. A three-finger model used to be considered the normal for a single user, but now newfags buy one "to use with friends". In a few years they'll probably think it's a mobile app.

s/normal/norm/
Sorry, typing with one finger.

Yeah I remember getting one like this in the 90s for myself and to be honest it's not just the fingerboxes dying, I personally just couldn't even handle three holes so I rather share it with some mates on a cold beer

Attached: aOrvP3R_460s.jpg (318x158, 12K)

I mean I couldn't handle them anymore, as in in these days I simply cannot anymore

I would tend to agree, but digital ones include some features only found in high-end traditional ones at very attractive prices.

A traditional fingerbox is still a very nice object that will last generations.

this. Traditional ones last so long, my grandfather has given me a few he had as a kid.

extremely underrated post

i just use my fleshlight as a fingerbox, that way it is lubed and warm by the time i am ready to slide my peen in

There's an active open source community now working on custom firmware. It's not perfect by any means but the nature of the project means regular updates.

The only issue is that you need a ~2011 Hamlett or Warden brand fbox to run it - if yours is newer you can still run but it must be powered on at all times (it resets to factory on reboot). Of course, cost can be a prohibitive factor, but if you can afford then definitely jump in. There's so much customization potential.